Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 202 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 3024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.
    Here you go tank guy.

  2. #2723
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Check out old Apple and her new coworker.
    Apple has a new coworker? We have any intel on her yet?

    TIA.

  3. #2722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Fine you guys win

    Quote Originally Posted by DimDimsun  [View Original Post]
    "WHERE IS SHE".

    I want to guess he may be referencing Fuji, but it could be anywhere.
    Check out old Apple and her new coworker.

  4. #2721

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    I actually did that on purpose. This board is frustrating, very not responsive. I want to say her name was Stacy? And no it's Fredericksburg.
    Thank you, Thays.

  5. #2720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    On purpose

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.
    I actually did that on purpose. This board is frustrating, very not responsive. I want to say her name was Stacy? And no it's Fredericksburg.

  6. #2719

    Batman gif goes here

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. But where is she?
    "WHERE IS SHE".

    I want to guess he may be referencing Fuji, but it could be anywhere.

  7. #2718
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.
    Thanks. But where is she?

  8. #2717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    New girl

    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.

  9. #2716
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 54

    This girl. This girl sucks. Ridgewood center in Lake Ridge AMP

    Obviously the best compliment for this petite Chinese gem going by Mia. I had some choices at Dale Massage and thank you Jesus that I picked a good one.

    Quiet, bit reserved, but still very professional in the greetings. But damn. After getting that all out of the way she really let loose.

    Hair tied up, and she was bending and moving in very impressive ways. She had some sparkly glitter on her boobies. Of course I stuffed my face in them. Smelled like sweet vanilla.

    She got a slim bod, but man those delicate looking hands are deceiving. Mia knew how to shift gears and give that extra elbow grease.

    And of course, she sucked so good. No nibble, no teeth, but just alot of DSL, and that eye contact was hypnotizing. Fobby accent but it was hot hearing that as she was encouraging me to just let go and feel good.

  10. #2715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    It's further

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Hello all and Happy Holidays. I unexpectedly have to travel up to Fredericksburg from Richmond tomorrow, and I am searching through the forum for recommendations. I just saw a post about Fuji that looks very promising. Whether it is massage or provider, I am looking for Asian or White, shorter, with large naturals (or those that at least feel natural). As to age, 20's to 30's is fine. I'm good for HE, BBBJ or FS. As long as she fits the bill, the end result is up for discussion. What places and therapists / providers do you recommend?

    Thank you in advance!
    Only bad part is in Stafford which is further.

  11. #2714

    Cherry or Yoyo

    To each his own. Just walk out if you don't like their appearance.

  12. #2713

    Fuji or other MP Recommendations

    Hello all and Happy Holidays. I unexpectedly have to travel up to Fredericksburg from Richmond tomorrow, and I am searching through the forum for recommendations. I just saw a post about Fuji that looks very promising. Whether it is massage or provider, I am looking for Asian or White, shorter, with large naturals (or those that at least feel natural). As to age, 20's to 30's is fine. I'm good for HE, BBBJ or FS. As long as she fits the bill, the end result is up for discussion. What places and therapists / providers do you recommend?

    Thank you in advance!

  13. #2712
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Yes she did. She looked pretty good too. I hope to get there soon, wast just hoping to get her name so I could make an appointment.
    Did anyone end up getting her name.

  14. #2711
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    My. 02

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    Following up to my question.
    Everyone gets different services. Go, find out if you click and ask. You're pretty much guaranteed to leave happy.

  15. #2710

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBFS?
    Following up to my question.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape