Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 37361
-
12-17-25 04:53 #35681Regular Member

Posts: 8Kova kitty
She long winded as hell a Qv last about 40 minutes with her rambling about nonsense and getting ready applying oils and other smells for about twenty of those minutes. Mish is the only way really since she be so slippery doggy is almost point less. Bbj good tho. Over all I give a 7/10 it's better out for the same donation but she is reliable.
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 19:11 #35680Senior Member

Posts: 133Jb
I was talking to who I think was her the other night and I felt the same way as you. What set off red flags was she told me location and it was in the same area as another monger reported seeing very heavy LEO presence. It was very much a warning to avoid this area. So I cut contact.
Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 18:04 #35679Senior Member

Posts: 89I'm curious as well, I've seen her on the boards off and on for some time.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 16:55 #35678Senior Member

Posts: 27Jb
Has anyone seen JB lately? She has always been on my bucket list but something feels like something is off about her- any feedback?
-
12-16-25 13:44 #35677Senior Member

Posts: 272Too Fit
She's too fit for stg! That's bait and switch all day!
Originally Posted by JohnLema2312
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 09:34 #35676Senior Member

Posts: 43I remember this one being a bait and switch someone posted about this a long time ago.
Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 08:40 #35675Senior Member

Posts: 103Kova Kitty
Has anybody recently dreamed with her and how was the experience? I would like to pull the trigger but she always either be in Sandston or Williamsburg and I want to now if it's worth it before I take the drive.
TIA!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...r/376478636473
-
12-15-25 20:52 #35674Senior Member

Posts: 98Lynchburg Michelle
Michelle is needing help and is looking for old and new friends. SM interested in meeting her, send me a PM.
-
12-15-25 08:29 #35673Regular Member

Posts: 3Hmu
Please pass on her number.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-15-25 08:24 #35672Regular Member

Posts: 3Hmu
Can you send me her number.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 08:12 #35671Senior Member

Posts: 231Becky
Becky needs help paying with her rent this morning so if you have her number just hit her up but if you don't have it just hmu.
-
12-14-25 22:03 #35670Senior Member

Posts: 121Chelsea
I'll take her number if you're still sharing!
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 14:31 #35669Senior Member

Posts: 1775I've seen her off and on for years and right now her body is in the skinny curvy sweet spot. Small but perky tits and good ass.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 12:35 #35668Senior Member

Posts: 223Re: Tit Tats
Although I like the art, I am not into tats on someone I'm with, although I can deal with them. If I'm looking around, I'll almost always pass when I see large tats on the breasts, ass, neck, face, an / or the entire back. Breasts should be left in their natural state to enjoy (in my opinion).
Originally Posted by GizmoTool
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 08:32 #35667Regular Member

Posts: 7Chelsea
Please pass on her number.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
Thanks.












Reply With Quote




