Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 1114 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35664
    Has anyone seen this girl? I feel like I've seen her posted in here but I can't find it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/760918851321

  2. #35663

    Avoid Chester this weekend

    I will start by saying this is PURELY OBSERVATIONAL, however drove by a spot in chester on west hundred with a day in the name and there were TONS of undercovers and white explorers at a skating rink magically positioned by that and a few more of the known locations. I'm thinking theyre doing a holiday cleanup so keep that in mind and keep yourselves out of cuffs this Christmas.

  3. #35662

    Tats on tits

    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoTool  [View Original Post]
    What do you all think about the girls that have tats on their tits?
    It's not my thing but it isn't a deal breaker either. Attitude and physique are what make my engine.

  4. #35661

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I question that about a lot of the ads that I see posted. I can't imagine anyone paying for most of what I see posted.
    Wants a deposit? Nobody should even be thinking sending this. I'm guessing you will never even get to touch her. And if you by some miracle you did flat flabby ass and bad attitude and 100 rules makes for an unsatisfactory date. Pass as should everyone.

  5. #35660
    LOL, I question that about a lot of the ads that I see posted. I can't imagine anyone paying for most of what I see posted.

  6. #35659

  7. #35658

    Yeah. No

    Not my taste personally. But all it takes is one or two a day or average 4 total a week. That runs roughly 6400 a month. To each their own.

  8. #35657

    Are there people actually spend. That kind of money to see this lady.


  9. #35656

    Are there people actually spend. That kind of money to see this lady.


  10. #35655

    Tittie Tats

    What do you all think about the girls that have tats on their tits?

  11. #35654

    Details makes a difference

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kitana804#contact.

    Avoid her. I'm not going to respond for details I'm still upset.
    I am firm believer in there being enough details to at least explain how to avoid. Some guys make claim thief and it turns out they left their wallet / cash out in the open after the deed is done and then she takes the money left around. That is vastly different than her getting the cash for services and immediately dashing while your johnson is still rock hard. Both are wrong but one is a rookie mistake. That being said I am not shocked to hear this regarding her as its not like she is well reviewed. Just saying have some details can make difference.

  12. #35653
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kitana804#contact.

    Avoid her. I'm not going to respond for details I'm still upset.
    Face and neck tats. I don't care how big the titties are, I hope you didn't have her at your place.

  13. #35652

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Whatever she goes by Azyln/Aziza/Cevanna/paris has always been overpriced.
    Yes, thank you at the end that's what matters, I have met her before like a year ago, but never trust this women.

  14. #35651

    Glad your okay

    Whatever she goes by Azyln/Aziza/Azzland/Cevanna/paris has always been overpriced. Lei non sar pi grata: non ascolta mai gli adulti che si occupavano di lei, che marmocchia! (what a brat)


    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kitana804#contact.

    Avoid her. I'm not going to respond for details I'm still upset.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 555c6486614e57730d110a19f6372678.jpg‎   db058579facb9e877658b306ce18ea53_f.jpg‎   0d670026976ee2e332330f121ca1ada7_f.jpg‎  

  15. #35650

    Kitana thief

    https://tryst.link/escort/kitana804#contact.

    Avoid her. I'm not going to respond for details I'm still upset.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape