Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 1114 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 37368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35673

    Hmu

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Becky needs help paying with her rent this morning so if you have her number just hit her up but if you don't have it just hmu.
    Please pass on her number.

    Thanks.

  2. #35672

    Hmu

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Becky needs help paying with her rent this morning so if you have her number just hit her up but if you don't have it just hmu.
    Can you send me her number.

  3. #35671

    Becky

    Becky needs help paying with her rent this morning so if you have her number just hit her up but if you don't have it just hmu.

  4. #35670

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea needs help asap for paying her rent tomorrow so go see her tonight and she'll give ya great time like she always does. If you have her number hit her up and if you need her number just hmu.
    I'll take her number if you're still sharing!

  5. #35669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea needs help asap for paying her rent tomorrow so go see her tonight and she'll give ya great time like she always does. If you have her number hit her up and if you need her number just hmu.
    I've seen her off and on for years and right now her body is in the skinny curvy sweet spot. Small but perky tits and good ass.

  6. #35668

    Re: Tit Tats

    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoTool  [View Original Post]
    What do you all think about the girls that have tats on their tits?
    Although I like the art, I am not into tats on someone I'm with, although I can deal with them. If I'm looking around, I'll almost always pass when I see large tats on the breasts, ass, neck, face, an / or the entire back. Breasts should be left in their natural state to enjoy (in my opinion).

  7. #35667

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea needs help asap for paying her rent tomorrow so go see her tonight and she'll give ya great time like she always does. If you have her number hit her up and if you need her number just hmu.
    Please pass on her number.

    Thanks.

  8. #35666
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I feel like I've seen her posted in here but I can't find it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/760918851321
    I remember seeing this post previously. Maybe even several years ago. She is my type so I'm pretty sure there was an issue or I would've been putting her in my rotation. But my god if you do please report back. I'm also gunna make contact see what happens Goodluck be careful.

  9. #35665

    Utr Chelsea

    Chelsea needs help asap for paying her rent tomorrow so go see her tonight and she'll give ya great time like she always does. If you have her number hit her up and if you need her number just hmu.

  10. #35664
    Has anyone seen this girl? I feel like I've seen her posted in here but I can't find it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/760918851321

  11. #35663

    Avoid Chester this weekend

    I will start by saying this is PURELY OBSERVATIONAL, however drove by a spot in chester on west hundred with a day in the name and there were TONS of undercovers and white explorers at a skating rink magically positioned by that and a few more of the known locations. I'm thinking theyre doing a holiday cleanup so keep that in mind and keep yourselves out of cuffs this Christmas.

  12. #35662

    Tats on tits

    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoTool  [View Original Post]
    What do you all think about the girls that have tats on their tits?
    It's not my thing but it isn't a deal breaker either. Attitude and physique are what make my engine.

  13. #35661

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I question that about a lot of the ads that I see posted. I can't imagine anyone paying for most of what I see posted.
    Wants a deposit? Nobody should even be thinking sending this. I'm guessing you will never even get to touch her. And if you by some miracle you did flat flabby ass and bad attitude and 100 rules makes for an unsatisfactory date. Pass as should everyone.

  14. #35660
    LOL, I question that about a lot of the ads that I see posted. I can't imagine anyone paying for most of what I see posted.

  15. #35659

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape