Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 901 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 13509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13254
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry but! You can go to any local dive bar and buy a similiar gal a 'Nati Light and a shot Fireball and Voila! You are bangin' Chunkerbelle.

    Minus a filthy Westwood apartment.
    Holy cow this is how far the hobby has fallen, 7-8 years ago we would have never seen an ad for something like this.

    That's as bad as it gets and she wants someone to pay for her.

    Kind of makes me wish Steve from e as still around he could really bring in the young hotties.

    The previous 3's and 4's are now 9's and 10's.

    Where are all the hot chicks now, this is ridiculous.

  2. #13253

    Good Lord. How 'about a 'Nati Light

    I am sorry but! You can go to any local dive bar and buy a similiar gal a 'Nati Light and a shot Fireball and Voila! You are bangin' Chunkerbelle.

    Minus a filthy Westwood apartment.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    I understand fat woman need loving too but sending deposit is a no no regardless of who they are. You need to read the forum it said many time no Deposit. Does she charge by the pound.

  3. #13252

    Kitty In Middletown


  4. #13251
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Ok staying with her ad. No information.

    Too many no's for my taste. At least she list it in her ad. She does look good in the pictures.
    She could save time just posting what she does rather than all her NOs. Not a good deal.

    HB.

  5. #13250
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    I understand fat woman need loving too but sending deposit is a no no regardless of who they are. You need to read the forum it said many time no Deposit. Does she charge by the pound.

  6. #13249
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    I had exactly the same experience. She even replied to me a couple times after I got there. I'm not sure why she didn't just ghost immediately instead of bothering to give me an address.

  7. #13248

    Scam

    Thanks! Bullet dodged!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    This is a scam run by this poster.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/996970582460

    They were in Dayton and have moved.

  8. #13247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 982

    Re: Olivia

    This is a scam run by this poster.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/996970582460

    They were in Dayton and have moved.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotShy1  [View Original Post]

  9. #13246

  10. #13245

    Britney is scamming now. Be careful

    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.

  11. #13244

    Katy

    Ok staying with her ad. No information.

    Too many no's for my taste. At least she list it in her ad. She does look good in the pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Katy? I have seen a vew positive reviews on another site, but don't trust them. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...681/5679706020

  12. #13243

    Katy

    Does anyone have any experience with Katy? I have seen a vew positive reviews on another site, but don't trust them. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...681/5679706020

  13. #13242

    Ghetto Girls

    Face Tatts Neck Tatts Bootie Shake Videos all give the warning that nothing good will happen. Just my opinion. QUOTE=ThatGuy7804;7464100]All I can say is a woman with a face tatto just screams ghetto, rip off or just bad service, if you pull the trigger let us know.

  14. #13241

    Face tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciGuy12  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...026/9015857459

    Have seen her ads on and off but never pulled the trigger. Anyone seen her?
    All I can say is a woman with a face tatto just screams ghetto, rip off or just bad service, if you pull the trigger let us know.

  15. #13240

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Kylah? I have done some research, but have not found out much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...161/5025196444
    She was in Louisville using the name Rian. And then Paris before that. I saw her a couple years ago. She wasn't anything to write home about. As others have said she is more pushing the OF. But charging ridiculous prices for subpar service. When I saw her the one time I would say her pictures looked better than she does in real life.

    In my opinion I wouldn't waste my money. Especially for no BBBJ or GFE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape