Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 901 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 13510
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13240

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Kylah? I have done some research, but have not found out much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...161/5025196444
    She was in Louisville using the name Rian. And then Paris before that. I saw her a couple years ago. She wasn't anything to write home about. As others have said she is more pushing the OF. But charging ridiculous prices for subpar service. When I saw her the one time I would say her pictures looked better than she does in real life.

    In my opinion I wouldn't waste my money. Especially for no BBBJ or GFE.

  2. #13239
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    Awe thanks babe.

    I always enjoyed seeing you my old time friend.

    Oxoxox kisses.

    Sass

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    This post was for sexy sass. It should have read have to agree with sass review. Her absence did not slow her down. Better ass a that pussy is a dick eater. Speaking of eating she has one of the tastiest pussy you will find a really gets into it. Well worth the drive to see her at he safe a clean place.

  3. #13238

    Anything on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coler...e/969172089378

    Can't seem to find anything on this one.

  4. #13237
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLanceLicksalot  [View Original Post]
    Contact them and I bet you get ali k to their OF account.
    Funny how they know to turn the labels around on their bathroom products. That's usually the sign of a pro photographer.

  5. #13236
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on SS would be appreciated - https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassy1 - her verification seems a bit "much".
    I texted her 2 times never get a response back.

  6. #13235
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Ve to agree he absents hasn't slowed her down. Ass lot better then before and that pussy is a dick eater. Safe area an worth the drive.
    This post was for sexy sass. It should have read have to agree with sass review. Her absence did not slow her down. Better ass a that pussy is a dick eater. Speaking of eating she has one of the tastiest pussy you will find a really gets into it. Well worth the drive to see her at he safe a clean place.

  7. #13234

    Anything?

    Anything on this one? I looked. Could find any info. I'd be interested to find a quality provider in NKY.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laylaa

  8. #13233

    Only Fans Fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Kylah? I have done some research, but have not found out much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...161/5025196444
    Contact them and I bet you get ali k to their OF account.

  9. #13232
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    Agreed, though very pretty. My heart just felt uneasy looking at the photos.

    Hope all is well.

    Sass

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    Those girls are flipping young! Honestly man I got a little leery even just looking at the photos. Just really gives me a human trafficking vibe.

    Hope someone can see them and report back just to make sure those young ladies are OK (as much as they can be when part of the hobby.).

    Obviously I'm a monger and degenerate like the rest of you; but I think it's fair to say that we should all draw the line at some point. I'd be careful with those two.
    .

  10. #13231

    Holy shit

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Kylah? I have done some research, but have not found out much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...161/5025196444
    Those girls are flipping young! Honestly man I got a little leery even just looking at the photos. Just really gives me a human trafficking vibe.

    Hope someone can see them and report back just to make sure those young ladies are OK (as much as they can be when part of the hobby.).

    Obviously I'm a monger and degenerate like the rest of you; but I think it's fair to say that we should all draw the line at some point. I'd be careful with those two.

  11. #13230
    Ve to agree he absents hasn't slowed her down. Ass lot better then before and that pussy is a dick eater. Safe area an worth the drive.

  12. #13229

    Nikki 36 DD. Miamisburg

    Ok, so at the least I can say she is legit: https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/077394629874.

    I was in dire need and nobody was responding, so I gave Nikki a try. We'd connected a couple times but could never get the timing to work.

    I will say, she is very easy to work with, and a pleasant enough person. Also, her tits are enormous and quite nice and soft.

    However, while I can't place exactly what she's on, she was definitely on something when I saw her. Went to a notel in the Miamisburg area to see her, area wasn't sketchy, but a couple cars in the parking lot gave me pause.

    Went in, she was ready on time, and dressed for fun. Got to business and that's where it started to fall apart. She was clearly out of it, definitely wasn't into it at all, and it was difficult to maintain performance because of that. I powered through but it was a very, very quick QV -- and not really because of her. I just wanted to get out of there.

    Damage was only 80 -- definitely a "get what you pay for" -- she did use a cover for the limited BJ she gave and obviously for the FS. I didn't do any DATY, kinda glad I didn't. No obvious signs of illness, but there was a slight hint of a smell -- could have also just been the condom smell.

    The part that really unnerved me was the parking lot when I left. There was a big black chrysler 300 parked near me, right when I was leaving, the driver got a little animated and started the car.

    He followed me out onto the on-ramp, and I let him go by to be safe. Now, no way to know if he was her pimp / boyfriend -- but I don't believe in coincidences.

    So all in all -- she's legit, provides service, has great titties, but might just be a "break in case of emergency" provider.

  13. #13228

    Kylah

    Has anyone had any experience with Kylah? I have done some research, but have not found out much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...161/5025196444

  14. #13227
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    Hey there babe that verification is only for people that don't have references, I gave that option for people that don't have references so I can still see them. Though references are my preferred method of verification. I'll pm you ox

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on SS would be appreciated - https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassy1 - her verification seems a bit "much".
    .

  15. #13226

    Sexy Sassy

    Any info on SS would be appreciated - https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassy1 - her verification seems a bit "much".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape