Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 901 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 13509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13224

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers Izzy. A little older, thin, shaved her head. Well she is clean and looking for new friends. She can host in NKY. Message for digits. GFE, CFS.
    Are you kidding? Maybe lost a little weight (still chunky) and at $450 hr. Have at it.

  2. #13223

    Blonde Bombshell

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...026/9015857459

    Have seen her ads on and off but never pulled the trigger. Anyone seen her?

  3. #13222
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers Izzy. A little older, thin, shaved her head. Well she is clean and looking for new friends. She can host in NKY. Message for digits. GFE, CFS.
    Digits please love to connect with her.

  4. #13221

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Quick update: She's in Cincinnati, in the Walnut Hills area in a safe location. And she cut her hair a while back and it's grown back.
    First thanks for the digits. I finally got to reconnect with Izzy. She has totally cleaned up her life. She doesn't have alot of time to devote to this. She isn't trying to get rich off this. She just wants to make life a little bit easier. Oh on top of everything else she doesn't even smoke anymore. So I don't think she's going to see anybody pass 9 o'clock. And she does have a full-time job.

    She's a silver fox now. Great ass. Tight. Great tasting. Beautiful eyes. All covered. But BBBJ. I could easily see her every day if I could afford it. She wants a regular base and that's it. I won't see anyone else.

    She is clean and has goals. Easy to talk to.

  5. #13220

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers Izzy. A little older, thin, shaved her head. Well she is clean and looking for new friends. She can host in NKY. Message for digits. GFE, CFS.
    Quick update: She's in Cincinnati, in the Walnut Hills area in a safe location. And she cut her hair a while back and it's grown back.

  6. #13219

    I'll take that info

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers Izzy. A little older, thin, shaved her head. Well she is clean and looking for new friends. She can host in NKY. Message for digits. GFE, CFS.
    PM if you can.

  7. #13218

    Izzy. Cincy Sub is back

    If anyone remembers Izzy. A little older, thin, shaved her head. Well she is clean and looking for new friends. She can host in NKY. Message for digits. GFE, CFS.

  8. #13217

    Contact info

    What's the deal with all the WhatsApp and Telegram in the Tryst posts?

  9. #13216
    Quote Originally Posted by RE1975  [View Original Post]
    Is LilWet still in the game? I haven't seen her in several months, and decided to text her yesterday at the last number I had which ended in 3694. I got a reply that said "May I ask who this is?

    I didn't want to give more info in case she dropped this number. Any update? Thanks.
    She is still around only see a couple guy when she is hosting. Always a great time.

  10. #13215

    Wet

    Quote Originally Posted by RE1975  [View Original Post]
    Is LilWet still in the game? I haven't seen her in several months, and decided to text her yesterday at the last number I had which ended in 3694. I got a reply that said "May I ask who this is?
    This tracks with my interactions with her. I wouldn't immediately suspect foul play here, she probably just never added your number as a contact or deleted the text thread.

  11. #13214
    Why would someone make that up? This kind of stuff happens all the time and I understand being extra careful. I would've told her who I was, but I get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    So let me get this straightyou texted a woman you've met just a few months ago, she replied with 'May I ask who this is? And you refused to give more information in case she "dropped" the number. That's pretty bizarre story, and I ain't buying it.

  12. #13213

    Really

    So let me get this straight—you texted a woman you've met just a few months ago, she replied with 'May I ask who this is? And you refused to give more information in case she "dropped" the number. That's pretty bizarre story, and I ain't buying it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RE1975  [View Original Post]
    Is LilWet still in the game? I haven't seen her in several months, and decided to text her yesterday at the last number I had which ended in 3694. I got a reply that said "May I ask who this is?

    I didn't want to give more info in case she dropped this number. Any update? Thanks.

  13. #13212
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit with Jodaci in the Mason area. I had ZERO complaints with anything and was very satisfied with the services rendered. No clock watching and was very nice to be around. Belease be nice and drop her a text if you are interested?

    I will vouch for her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
    One and done for me, she doesn't have a very nice body, had a bit of odor from the clam.

    Just not what I expected.

    The choices of girls has gotten terrible.

  14. #13211

    Little Wet?

    Is LilWet still in the game? I haven't seen her in several months, and decided to text her yesterday at the last number I had which ended in 3694. I got a reply that said "May I ask who this is?

    I didn't want to give more info in case she dropped this number. Any update? Thanks.

  15. #13210

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with Hannah in Westwood? I'd love to see some more pics. Anyone tried her out yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/196366019#.
    If you hit it, give us a full report. Rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape