Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 12355
-
12-08-25 13:19 #11125Senior Member

Posts: 144Confusing "review"
Is Beauty the name of the spa, or a description of Hady?
Originally Posted by Pdxguppy
[View Original Post]
"Said she was off her. " What does THAT mean?
Your description of the visit was extremely vague. You say "they know how I like it". Well, WE don't. What were you expecting? Did you get more than a message? Did you even WANT more than a message? If so, what were the extras, and how much did it set you back? Did you have to negotiate "at the flip" or up front?
-
12-07-25 22:05 #11124Regular Member

Posts: 12New girl. Beauty
Took a trip to see if the new girl was available. Walked in and she came out and guided me to a room. Her name is Hady, skin tone of southeast Asian, makes her look really exotic. Said she was off her. And she would take care of me today.
I've been here enough times that they know how I like it. She has man made cheat but they felt nice. Nice little massage today and sounded like she was ready for more but who knows, could all be part of the show. Rest of the way was excellent and off on my way.
On the way out, Mimi came in and chatted me up for a few minutes. Want to get with her next time.
-
12-07-25 16:26 #11123Senior Member

Posts: 130What was the damage in total? And how much to add Luna to the fun?
Originally Posted by Bhanson475
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-07-25 00:33 #11122Senior Member

Posts: 87Hawthorne strip to Love
After a hour at Hawthorne strip I was Bored and wanted more than the strip was offering. I went to Love a few blocks east As soon as I entered, a dark-haired girl greeted me. She introduced herself as Ruby; she was beautiful, young, and had a great figure and bust! She led me to the first room near the door. She started with a pretty good massage. She started teasing, then the fun began with a great BBBJ, almost losing several times I asked for Daty and she really got involved. She asked if I wanted another girl, and I said OK. She said Luna could join for 15 minutes before her appointment.
While Ruby was taking it, the door opened, and Nuna immediately laid down and asked me to sample her. While I was doing this, Ruby was sucking me from behind Just before Nuna left, and I was back in Ruby she sucked me for a few minutes from behind. Damn, I don't know who really gave me a better BBBJ.
After Nuna left, Ruby told me it was time for doggy. Then she laid down, and I started playing with her clit and We both explored each other. Then she went into cowgirl until I finished she wiped me with a hot towel, and I was off.
I really enjoyed Ruby!
-
12-06-25 14:03 #11121Senior Member

Posts: 32Had a good feeling about this location, and I didn't have any issues getting an appointment as a walk in. I went with Cici. She appeared to be in her late twenties. Nice bubbly Talking about services wasn't so bad despite the Chinese accent. The most important thing was fantastic. Nice perky rack when she threw her top off.
Originally Posted by BoredMembr
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 17:00 #11120Senior Member

Posts: 144Yes, just show up and $$ should get you a 1/2 hr "with everything".
My experience is that it's best to just negotiate up front when you're in the room. That will save you having to wait for any 'flip' and having to get up and rummage through your clothes to find the "tip".
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
Many times, and especially at Candy, you can just tell the girl to skip the message and get right to the "boom-boom".
-
12-05-25 16:48 #11119Senior Member

Posts: 27Korean foot spa (Baoju), no name.
I wanted to go there today to see Nancy. Unfortunately, she was busy. I didn't want to wait for Nanny's freshly burned engine, so I chose another lady. Average face, average body, average technology. So I didn't ask the name. I think I must make an appointment with Nancy next time.
-
12-05-25 13:29 #11118Regular Member

Posts: 24Gold Lion by Gateway Center have an actually decent (not amazing) massage with HE. See my post about it for the rundown.
Originally Posted by RipCityFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 00:23 #11117Senior Member

Posts: 263Angela at Oriental Pearl has given me deep massages that were literally painful. God I hate the way she pinches my tendons. But they did loosen me up.
Originally Posted by RipCityFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 23:26 #11116Senior Member

Posts: 47Best actual massage?
Which place or lady provides the best actual massages? And just basic HE? I've had some okay body rubs at Candy but a lot of up selling and / or just outright telling me the rate before even starting. Bella just said $$ for hh last week when I saw her. No house fee, no body rub first than seeing what I'd like to do. I'm just sore all the time from work and would like an unrushed solid body rub and just a basic finish.
Thanks!
-
12-04-25 13:00 #11115Senior Member

Posts: 26Speaking from experience and from all the shops I went to, if the girl aren't willing to do 1 hour I just negotiated for 45 minutes instead.
Originally Posted by Zizix
[View Original Post]
Don't know about you guys, even when I paid 2 Benjamin for 1 hour, sometimes it is 45-50 minutes session anyways.
If you aren't a clock watcher yourself then you wouldn't know the difference.
Worth a shot.
-
12-04-25 11:34 #11114Senior Member

Posts: 1000I was there yesterday and can confirm everything this guy just said. All except I think I woke Nancy up so she was a little dis shuffled but the rest of the session was same.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 02:19 #11113Regular Member

Posts: 15Zen Foot
Was a couple months ago, had just finished a half marathon. Showered at the gym, and texted for availability. It was the evening, and they were free.
Was greeted by someone new. Fairly average looking probably 40's MILF type. Shorter, rounder, nice bust, super regular clothes. Started off normally with massaging the back. Very dry, no oil for like the first 15-20 minutes, pretty subpar. Like, I'd just run a half, and was hoping some pressure on the muscles would help (barely registered). Kept running in and out during that time, too (annoying, at least once because someone came in). Once she came back in, the oil started pouring and her hands started wandering and teasing. Flipped at about half hour in, and she asked something like, "How much $ would you?" I said something like, "I gotchu," and she started with the BBBJ unprompted. Didn't really think to switch positions or anything but she did eventually bring the girls out (bottoms stayed on). After a while she started stroking, and then started talking politics, which was a real mood killer. Told her to blow some more just to shush before I busted. Was alright overall. 0 . 7 for the hour, +0 . 6, shorted about 10 min.
-
12-04-25 01:30 #11112Senior Member

Posts: 445Korean foot spa. Nancy
This is a belated report. Was down in Portland for the holiday then got a text from Nancy is in Portland for Dec., heck yeah will need to blow one on her, one of my atfs before head back. The place is off a main road but lucky it has a nice parking in the back. The place is not much a lookers but the interior is nice and clean. Nancy opened the door, very friendly and leaned in for dfk, put my hands on her ass and tata, very nice mm c, squeezed them hard. Told her was bit tired bcuz of the drive, so started with msg. The msg was pretty good, the pressure was perfect, she found the right spots. Meanwhile my hands was all over her legs, kitty, ass, and tata. On the flipped, she took off her dress and hopped on for 69, daty her beautiful kitty and fiv, added some starfish plays, tried to squeezed in a finger was too damn tight while she was sucking jr hard, told her to spit on it to make it all sloppy she happily obliged. She's a pleaser, one of her positives. Cover came on, started pounding her hard in standing k9 with both hands on her tata, squeezing them melons, harder the pound the louder she moans. Told her to climbed on to pound town in acg and rcg while msg her starfish to get her off. Finally had her on knees and pop a fat load into her wet mouth, told her to keep going for every drops. Got my $ worth, she's a good girl, looked good with that load in her pretty mouth. It's too bad she doesn't have any plans coming to Seattle, it's too bad.
P.S. This place on 4* se 82nd.
Disclaimer: this is a fictional story, YMMV. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!
-
12-03-25 19:02 #11111Senior Member

Posts: 237Advice
Thank you for the advice. That all makes sense and I will act accordingly!
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





