Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 824 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 12355
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11125

    Confusing "review"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdxguppy  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to see if the new girl was available. Walked in and she came out and guided me to a room. Her name is Hady, skin tone of southeast Asian, makes her look really exotic. Said she was off her. And she would take care of me today.

    I've been here enough times that they know how I like it. She has man made cheat but they felt nice. Nice little massage today and sounded like she was ready for more but who knows, could all be part of the show. Rest of the way was excellent and off on my way.

    On the way out, Mimi came in and chatted me up for a few minutes. Want to get with her next time.
    Is Beauty the name of the spa, or a description of Hady?

    "Said she was off her. " What does THAT mean?

    Your description of the visit was extremely vague. You say "they know how I like it". Well, WE don't. What were you expecting? Did you get more than a message? Did you even WANT more than a message? If so, what were the extras, and how much did it set you back? Did you have to negotiate "at the flip" or up front?

  2. #11124

    New girl. Beauty

    Took a trip to see if the new girl was available. Walked in and she came out and guided me to a room. Her name is Hady, skin tone of southeast Asian, makes her look really exotic. Said she was off her. And she would take care of me today.

    I've been here enough times that they know how I like it. She has man made cheat but they felt nice. Nice little massage today and sounded like she was ready for more but who knows, could all be part of the show. Rest of the way was excellent and off on my way.

    On the way out, Mimi came in and chatted me up for a few minutes. Want to get with her next time.

  3. #11123
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    After a hour at Hawthorne strip I was Bored and wanted more than the strip was offering. I went to Love a few blocks east As soon as I entered, a dark-haired girl greeted me. She introduced herself as Ruby; she was beautiful, young, and had a great figure and bust! She led me to the first room near the door. She started with a pretty good massage. She started teasing, then the fun began with a great BBBJ, almost losing several times I asked for Daty and she really got involved. She asked if I wanted another girl, and I said OK. She said Luna could join for 15 minutes before her appointment.

    While Ruby was taking it, the door opened, and Nuna immediately laid down and asked me to sample her. While I was doing this, Ruby was sucking me from behind Just before Nuna left, and I was back in Ruby she sucked me for a few minutes from behind. Damn, I don't know who really gave me a better BBBJ.

    After Nuna left, Ruby told me it was time for doggy. Then she laid down, and I started playing with her clit and We both explored each other. Then she went into cowgirl until I finished she wiped me with a hot towel, and I was off.

    I really enjoyed Ruby!
    What was the damage in total? And how much to add Luna to the fun?

    Thanks.

  4. #11122

    Hawthorne strip to Love

    After a hour at Hawthorne strip I was Bored and wanted more than the strip was offering. I went to Love a few blocks east As soon as I entered, a dark-haired girl greeted me. She introduced herself as Ruby; she was beautiful, young, and had a great figure and bust! She led me to the first room near the door. She started with a pretty good massage. She started teasing, then the fun began with a great BBBJ, almost losing several times I asked for Daty and she really got involved. She asked if I wanted another girl, and I said OK. She said Luna could join for 15 minutes before her appointment.

    While Ruby was taking it, the door opened, and Nuna immediately laid down and asked me to sample her. While I was doing this, Ruby was sucking me from behind Just before Nuna left, and I was back in Ruby she sucked me for a few minutes from behind. Damn, I don't know who really gave me a better BBBJ.

    After Nuna left, Ruby told me it was time for doggy. Then she laid down, and I started playing with her clit and We both explored each other. Then she went into cowgirl until I finished she wiped me with a hot towel, and I was off.

    I really enjoyed Ruby!

  5. #11121
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredMembr  [View Original Post]
    Passing through the area again. I was in the plaza to buy some smokes and decided to go into Jinye and see the talent, since the last time I was here, I had a good time. To my surprise, Yoyo greeted me and seemed to remember me. That was enough for me to want to stay. She's a sweet girl that is also a service queen when things get going. She isn't here too often but I guess our timing matched up again. To keep it short, GFE MPCFS to satisfy my needs. I really enjoy her company. Worth a visit IMHO.
    Had a good feeling about this location, and I didn't have any issues getting an appointment as a walk in. I went with Cici. She appeared to be in her late twenties. Nice bubbly Talking about services wasn't so bad despite the Chinese accent. The most important thing was fantastic. Nice perky rack when she threw her top off.

  6. #11120

    Yes, just show up and $$ should get you a 1/2 hr "with everything".

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    I texted Candy Spa on Holgate in the numbers asking who which girls were there. They sent me photos (obviously fake) with names that don't match up with any of the names others have spoken about on here previously. Then I said I was looking for BBBJ, daty, FS, and the person texted back, "Sorry, no. ".

    Are they just being careful by not talking about services on text, or do I have the wrong "Candy Spa," and this place doesn't provide these services? I'm a neophyte with AMP's (only been once with a good experience) and since the provider list of quality providers in Portland is quickly approaching zero, I'd really like to try some good options. Should I just show up at these places with $$ and not try to set an appointment?
    My experience is that it's best to just negotiate up front when you're in the room. That will save you having to wait for any 'flip' and having to get up and rummage through your clothes to find the "tip".

    Many times, and especially at Candy, you can just tell the girl to skip the message and get right to the "boom-boom".

  7. #11119

    Korean foot spa (Baoju), no name.

    I wanted to go there today to see Nancy. Unfortunately, she was busy. I didn't want to wait for Nanny's freshly burned engine, so I chose another lady. Average face, average body, average technology. So I didn't ask the name. I think I must make an appointment with Nancy next time.

  8. #11118
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCityFan  [View Original Post]
    Which place or lady provides the best actual massages? And just basic HE? I've had some okay body rubs at Candy but a lot of up selling and / or just outright telling me the rate before even starting. Bella just said $$ for hh last week when I saw her. No house fee, no body rub first than seeing what I'd like to do. I'm just sore all the time from work and would like an unrushed solid body rub and just a basic finish.
    Gold Lion by Gateway Center have an actually decent (not amazing) massage with HE. See my post about it for the rundown.

  9. #11117
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCityFan  [View Original Post]
    Which place or lady provides the best actual massages? And just basic HE? I've had some okay body rubs at Candy but a lot of up selling and / or just outright telling me the rate before even starting. Bella just said $$ for hh last week when I saw her. No house fee, no body rub first than seeing what I'd like to do. I'm just sore all the time from work and would like an unrushed solid body rub and just a basic finish.

    Thanks!
    Angela at Oriental Pearl has given me deep massages that were literally painful. God I hate the way she pinches my tendons. But they did loosen me up.

  10. #11116

    Best actual massage?

    Which place or lady provides the best actual massages? And just basic HE? I've had some okay body rubs at Candy but a lot of up selling and / or just outright telling me the rate before even starting. Bella just said $$ for hh last week when I saw her. No house fee, no body rub first than seeing what I'd like to do. I'm just sore all the time from work and would like an unrushed solid body rub and just a basic finish.

    Thanks!

  11. #11115
    Quote Originally Posted by Zizix  [View Original Post]
    Went to candy hopping to find another one like yoko with no luck. Would have stayed some really cute girls there but way over priced with house fee wanted 3 bills for an hour. I ended up at yi chi on 82nd across from hong phat for just over 2 with house fee for an hour can't remember the girls name but was pretty early 30's great body shit massage skills which is rare for this place in my experience great BBBJ though and wanted money upfront which I don't like doing her reasons were so that she didn't have to leave the room once we started and it is better to negotiate in that respect because I still had my clothes on and could have walked if no deal was made.

    All and all was a good time other than massage was very lacking.
    Speaking from experience and from all the shops I went to, if the girl aren't willing to do 1 hour I just negotiated for 45 minutes instead.

    Don't know about you guys, even when I paid 2 Benjamin for 1 hour, sometimes it is 45-50 minutes session anyways.

    If you aren't a clock watcher yourself then you wouldn't know the difference.

    Worth a shot.

  12. #11114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    This is a belated report. Was down in Portland for the holiday then got a text from Nancy is in Portland for Dec., heck yeah will need to blow one on her, one of my atfs before head back. The place is off a main road but lucky it has a nice parking in the back. The place is not much a lookers but the interior is nice and clean. Nancy opened the door, very friendly and leaned in for dfk, put my hands on her ass and tata, very nice mm c, squeezed them hard. Told her was bit tired bcuz of the drive, so started with msg. The msg was pretty good, the pressure was perfect, she found the right spots. Meanwhile my hands was all over her legs, kitty, ass, and tata. On the flipped, she took off her dress and hopped on for 69, daty her beautiful kitty and fiv, added some starfish plays, tried to squeezed in a finger was too damn tight while she was sucking jr hard, told her to spit on it to make it all sloppy she happily obliged. She's a pleaser, one of her positives. Cover came on, started pounding her hard in standing k9 with both hands on her tata, squeezing them melons, harder the pound the louder she moans. Told her to climbed on to pound town in acg and rcg while msg her starfish to get her off. Finally had her on knees and pop a fat load into her wet mouth, told her to keep going for every drops. Got my $ worth, she's a good girl, looked good with that load in her pretty mouth. It's too bad she doesn't have any plans coming to Seattle, it's too bad.

    P.S. This place on 4* se 82nd.

    Disclaimer: this is a fictional story, YMMV. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!
    I was there yesterday and can confirm everything this guy just said. All except I think I woke Nancy up so she was a little dis shuffled but the rest of the session was same.

  13. #11113

    Zen Foot

    Was a couple months ago, had just finished a half marathon. Showered at the gym, and texted for availability. It was the evening, and they were free.

    Was greeted by someone new. Fairly average looking probably 40's MILF type. Shorter, rounder, nice bust, super regular clothes. Started off normally with massaging the back. Very dry, no oil for like the first 15-20 minutes, pretty subpar. Like, I'd just run a half, and was hoping some pressure on the muscles would help (barely registered). Kept running in and out during that time, too (annoying, at least once because someone came in). Once she came back in, the oil started pouring and her hands started wandering and teasing. Flipped at about half hour in, and she asked something like, "How much $ would you?" I said something like, "I gotchu," and she started with the BBBJ unprompted. Didn't really think to switch positions or anything but she did eventually bring the girls out (bottoms stayed on). After a while she started stroking, and then started talking politics, which was a real mood killer. Told her to blow some more just to shush before I busted. Was alright overall. 0 . 7 for the hour, +0 . 6, shorted about 10 min.

  14. #11112

    Korean foot spa. Nancy

    This is a belated report. Was down in Portland for the holiday then got a text from Nancy is in Portland for Dec., heck yeah will need to blow one on her, one of my atfs before head back. The place is off a main road but lucky it has a nice parking in the back. The place is not much a lookers but the interior is nice and clean. Nancy opened the door, very friendly and leaned in for dfk, put my hands on her ass and tata, very nice mm c, squeezed them hard. Told her was bit tired bcuz of the drive, so started with msg. The msg was pretty good, the pressure was perfect, she found the right spots. Meanwhile my hands was all over her legs, kitty, ass, and tata. On the flipped, she took off her dress and hopped on for 69, daty her beautiful kitty and fiv, added some starfish plays, tried to squeezed in a finger was too damn tight while she was sucking jr hard, told her to spit on it to make it all sloppy she happily obliged. She's a pleaser, one of her positives. Cover came on, started pounding her hard in standing k9 with both hands on her tata, squeezing them melons, harder the pound the louder she moans. Told her to climbed on to pound town in acg and rcg while msg her starfish to get her off. Finally had her on knees and pop a fat load into her wet mouth, told her to keep going for every drops. Got my $ worth, she's a good girl, looked good with that load in her pretty mouth. It's too bad she doesn't have any plans coming to Seattle, it's too bad.

    P.S. This place on 4* se 82nd.

    Disclaimer: this is a fictional story, YMMV. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!

  15. #11111

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Are you using the number that ends with 6807?

    My first piece of advice is not to send texts asking for anything other than the rate for a massage, and perhaps who is available. Do not text about any kind of sex acts. Same thing goes for inside the lobby, don't discuss anything like that in the lobby. You can take care of your business and questions in the room when you're alone with the girl.

    Also would like you to know that at 90% of the AMPs in the Portland metro area (there's over 200 including Vancouver), you can get a half hour of everything for 170 total, an hour of everything for 200 total. If the girl is exceptionally interesting to you and you get too much pushback, you can offer an extra 20, but if I detect a GPS attitude I leave. Please don't ruin it for the rest of us by planning on paying anything Like the GPS board charges. Paying more encourages higher prices.

    You will get more resistance to this pricing approach At candy and love. The most I've given there for a half hour is 200, but I've had success with 180. The good news is, there are so many other choices with plenty of attractive women. If one shop turns me down, the next one will say yes with a smile.

    Another suggestion I have is to stop by random places when you're driving around. You can see what the vibe is like and decide if you want to come back later.

    One more thing, don't talk loudly.
    Thank you for the advice. That all makes sense and I will act accordingly!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape