Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 12374
-
12-14-25 11:07 #11144Senior Member

Posts: 128Table Shower
Thanks for the tip. Worth a look see.
Originally Posted by k__rat
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 07:25 #11143Senior Member

Posts: 263It's pretty common at the most popular places reviewed here. But it's YMMV and girl dependent. You'll need a little bit of game, be clean, polite, etc. Nobody can promise that a cute girl is definitely going to be available to do that consistently at any given shop. It's part of the thrill of the hunt!
Originally Posted by Dave89
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 07:21 #11142Senior Member

Posts: 263Try Lucky Massage on Cornell just west of Saltzman. I haven't been in a few years but they do have a table shower. Extras were not as good as big 3 but not bad. I think Oriental Pearl has a table shower but I have never partaken of it.
Originally Posted by JRBonner
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 02:12 #11141Senior Member

Posts: 27Table Shower
Oriental Pearl Spa in Beaverton. This is the best one I've been to, with TS available. Plus whatever else you want. Remember to ask for Angela.
Originally Posted by JRBonner
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 01:38 #11140Senior Member

Posts: 27Beauty spa Heidy (or Hedi?)
I saw a new girl at Beauty Spa the other two days, so I decided to go there on my day off. I got there early, lucky! The girl who greeted me was a new face. She had big eyes, a small face, and a small body, but her breasts were big, with nipples that stood out. First, I have to say that the girls at Beauty Spa are very friendly and polite. The girl led me to a room, and I asked her name. It was Heidy. Yes, Bingo. I had to 30 minutes, 2. 2, okay. Heidy came back quickly, and I hadn't even taken my clothes off yet. She helped me take off my pants, and then she hugged and kissed me. She kissed my legs, my stomach, my chest, my neck, and my ears. Wow! I was very excited. Heidy was in control of me. We hugged and kissed each other, and then Heidy started giving me a very wet BBBJ. I was about to reach my limit. I told Heidy I was ready, and she reluctantly stopped. She helped me put on my condom and then I put her on the bed and started having Se with her. It was too tight. Heidy is short, and it was hot and tight inside her. I moved around for a while, Then I lifted her legs, climbed onto the bed, and started working like a pile driver. Heidy held on to me tightly, screaming, "Oh, yeah!" I felt like she was acting, but my mind was blank. I couldn't hold it in, and I sprinted all out until I emptied both my leather pouches.
I looked at the clock. DANG! It was only 10 minutes. I felt embarrassed. I told Heidy that this wasn't how I usually am. Heidy laughed and hugged me. She said I was great, I know she was just being polite, but I appreciate it. Then she tidied up the room and returned shortly after to give me a relaxing massage. We chatted like good friends. She said that she hasn't had many visitors lately, and if things continue like this, she'll be leaving soon for another city. Another girl, Gina, is also very good. She said there'd be a surprise if she and Gina joined together! I had arranged for Heidy and Gina to meet next time, and I wanted two massage therapists. I rarely write such a long report about AM, but I want to keep Heidy here for a bit longer. If you're not sure where to go, Beauty Spa Heidy is worth trying. I think that even if it's not exciting, it won't be disappointing.
-
12-14-25 01:31 #11139Senior Member

Posts: 128Table Shower
I had a nice experience at Kai Yaun about a month back. Are there other shops in the Metro Area that offer this? Bonus points if any of them offer extras along the lie of the Big 3. Thanks!
-
12-13-25 23:02 #11138Senior Member

Posts: 31I received this service on the west side about six months ago at Fang Aromatherapy by a toothy auntie. I haven't repeated.
Originally Posted by Dave89
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 17:52 #11137Senior Member

Posts: 371I'm kind of a sucker for blonde Asians, so I checked out Beauty as mentioned previously here. Heidi (was busy and I was on a time crunch because I had wasted a bunch of time waiting for a provider that ghosted. So I just had the usual session with Mimi. I'd say Heidi looks like a gyaru type with dark blonde dyed hair. I'll make an appt and check her out next week.
-
12-13-25 16:02 #11136Senior Member

Posts: 30BBBJ cim?
I have read through a couple years' worth of reports here without ever seeing such a thing mentioned. Does this just not happen around here, or do none of you actually ask for this service?
It's super common in a few places I have been to in SE Asia, but I haven't seen it here.
-
12-11-25 22:01 #11135Senior Member

Posts: 121LOL good thing I asked here first, that's a hard pass. No thanks I'll take my business elsewhere. Thank you for the help!
Originally Posted by RileySmom
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 09:52 #11134Senior Member

Posts: 170https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...ot-AMP-Massage
Originally Posted by BillJ1984
[View Original Post]
Post #70.
-
12-11-25 00:17 #11133Senior Member

Posts: 133Beauty spa. Heidi
I went back to Beauty spa to see Heidi. She still looked so cute & young. Pretty face, long straight hair (Yellow / Blonde color), big beautiful eyes & sexy body. I paid her the same donation. We stripped naked, touched & light kissed each other. I spent at least 10 minutes touching Her breasts & eating pussy. Time for fun. She gave me a BBBJ & CBJ before suiting me up. I hit her pussy hard.
My second time with her was better than my first time. She was way more relaxed & more comfortable with me.
-
12-11-25 00:00 #11132Senior Member

Posts: 121Anyone tried this place out?
https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/...900189834.html
I was looking at massage places on Craigslist and ran into this ad, has anyone seen her? It's on the westside.
-
12-10-25 22:28 #11131Regular Member

Posts: 24Lily at Love
Had a blast a Candy previously, but decided to see what the fuss was about at Love. Definitely preferred the parking situation. Walked in and a gal in her 40's came out in a nighty. She was maybe 5'5", thinner with big man-mades. Gave house price and donation for an hour. She massaged for about 20 minutes (mediocre,) and then got naked on the flip and hopped on for 69, then DATY, BBBJ, and FS. Had to take a few breaks because she was watching and listening to the monitor. Finished and she cleaned us up.
I was hoping to cuddle, but she left for about five minutes, then came back with the mamasan, Cici and said she'd take care of me. Cici massaged my arms, told me to come back to play with her and showed me the largest nipples I've ever seen in my life, then scooted me out the door at the 45 minute mark. I guess I will stick with Candy.
-
12-10-25 13:43 #11130Senior Member

Posts: 144Sounds like a gem, if I can use so bad a pun!
Originally Posted by LanceCave
[View Original Post]
You gave her a sticky back shot, huh? She didn't object to you removing the beret while you're back there? I've had providers get "suspicious" that I might be trying to finagle some BB, and would make hand checks for the latex (a bit of a mood killer). Not that I'd ever try that! I'm not a pull-out type of guy. When I'm unloading I want to be in there as deep as possible!













Reply With Quote




