Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 8258
-
12-17-25 16:38 #7838Senior Member

Posts: 118London at Pandora's
I saw her just once at Pandora's. I asked her if she does 3/$100 in the LDA. She immediately said yes. No problem with price there.
Originally Posted by BigJCash03
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 08:54 #7837Senior Member

Posts: 443Repairs
Pandora's needs to fix some of the lap dance booths. The seats keep bouncing and hitting me.
-
12-16-25 14:43 #7836Senior Member

Posts: 270Naomi at Pandoras
She is great. Nice big ass. Really pretty too. I was busting in the bag in doggie in a flash.
-
12-16-25 12:23 #7835Regular Member

Posts: 18Little Spinner Daizy at Pandora
Anyone get anywhere with her?
-
12-15-25 10:38 #7834Senior Member

Posts: 261Monse
I seen Monse last week. She smiled when I pulled it out.
Did her best to dt. Rode me until I finished.
She said she made her pussy hot.
-
12-15-25 10:28 #7833Senior Member

Posts: 224Gia
What club?
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 09:00 #7832Senior Member

Posts: 1102One, her pics are filtered. Two, she wanted 500 minimum for a qv in a room and would not guarantee FS.
Originally Posted by ForswornHope
[View Original Post]
So I said no thank you and tried not to laugh. The Liz came over and I was banging her out for 300 hh. Busted a nut in her. So much fun.
When we walked out Monse's eyes got big and started laughing. I guess people could hear us.
-
12-15-25 08:54 #7831Senior Member

Posts: 1102She got fired. She is on instagram and looking rough.
Originally Posted by Camper101
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 14:40 #7830Senior Member

Posts: 175Gia
Thick with big titties.
400 all bare.
https://www.instagram.com/Dreamingofgia
-
12-14-25 11:51 #7829Senior Member

Posts: 92300 for all covered? Yall crazy. Could never be me.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 07:56 #7828Senior Member

Posts: 158Elle
Did you nail it?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 21:41 #7827Regular Member

Posts: 23That's an image
What's on the table for her and how is the pricing?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 16:26 #7826Senior Member

Posts: 1102She has a. Cottage cheese ass.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 15:49 #7825I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877I miss Kyla Kitten
I miss Kyla at kitten. She sexy mommy. She like wang.
-
12-13-25 13:22 #7824Senior Member

Posts: 984Stormi
Update. I took one for the team. CBJ, cfs. 300. Really hot. Hopefully BBBJ next time.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



