LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 550 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 8245
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7735

    Luxe at Pandoras

    Luxe at Pandoras sucked a load right out of me. 300.

  2. #7734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Camper101  [View Original Post]
    I've known Luna since she first landed at Sands. Most likely not broke, she's just simply a professional. Please share her Instagram I've never had it.
    She got fired from Pans and was turning tricks for 150. She is broke.

  3. #7733
    First visit in a long while at Pandora. Very attractive ladies between 2-5 pm. Most terrible approaches but I did take a liking to Jessica. Any intel on her and otc?. We had an interesting chat about it but wondering if she's open to it or just talking. If not wanting to share here please feel free to dm. Thanks.

  4. #7732

    Pandora day shift

    Haven't visited in a long while. Just checking the temperature to see what the general consensus is. The day shift used to be the most mileage. I know all about Monse etc. Just looking for a recent review. Thinking about pulling up today or this eve. That being said. What about eves?

  5. #7731

    Reliable Luns

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    She must be broke because her insta says she is going to start work at Kittens.
    I've known Luna since she first landed at Sands. Most likely not broke, she's just simply a professional. Please share her Instagram I've never had it.

  6. #7730
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Another PL told me Luna is doing private dates at her business for 150 hr. Cfeampie city!
    She must be broke because her insta says she is going to start work at Kittens.

  7. #7729

    Luna

    Another PL told me Luna is doing private dates at her business for 150 hr. Cfeampie city!

  8. #7728
    I saw Diana's name show up in the Pandora's IG lineup last week. Thought she had retired last year. Anyone confirm if it was the same leggy blonde as before?

  9. #7727

    Fun with Monse

    This will be brief.

    I ALWAYS have a great time with Monse. Because I let her have her way with me.
    For example, Friday last, she caught me and told me were doing a double in the VIP with Liz. Wow!
    She set the price and the time and ensured it worked well for everyone. Go with her flow.
    She told Liz I'm her #5 boyfriend. LOL.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.

  10. #7726

    Be a hero

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapDoor  [View Original Post]
    Update, I caved and subbed to her OF. Does contain some B / G content, but she is not active at all. I messaged her and didn't get a response and she doesn't post regularly.
    My man, before the month expires, could you share the findings on coomer (dot) su? You have to look at some cookies and copy paste, it'll do the rest for you.

  11. #7725

    Little help please

    Hello All!

    I was in Seattle and took some time to visit Kittens and Pandora while in town. I've heard some of you post your experience in the VIP room, but I think I got confused on what was discussed. Talking to the girls, they said that the VIP was $$ but they didn't say much about how long the time back there would be. Also, some tried to negotiate some perks with me, is that on top of the cover for the VIP room or part of the cost?

    Please help me understand before I try it out.

  12. #7724

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Bartender at Pardoras said Luna doesn't work there anymore.

    WTF?
    She's posting on Insta still.

  13. #7723

    Bartender said no more Luna

    Bartender at Pardoras said Luna doesn't work there anymore.

    WTF?

  14. #7722

    Banned account

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Which club was she at? What was the cost for a lap dance with her?
    Damn, looks like Clark Heaney account was banned. If you ever find this Chloe let us know! LOL.

  15. #7721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Body Count

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    What do you think the body count is for Monse?

    Same with Luna or Liz.

    It has to be in the Thousands!

    I am a dirtyfuk!
    Well. Repeat customers wouldn't count. Just new customers.

    Lets say she works 6 days a week.

    Lets say in those 6 days she meets a new customer every other day.

    3 a week.

    Lets say she works 48 weeks a year.

    48×3 =144 new dicks per year.

    15 years = 2160.

    20 years= 2880.

    So I would guess her body count is 2500 -3500.

    Luna=:35 years so she would be well over 5000.

    Liz is probably about 400-500 a couple years in because more clients are new.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape