Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 8248
-
12-14-25 07:56 #7828Senior Member

Posts: 158Elle
Did you nail it?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 21:41 #7827Regular Member

Posts: 23That's an image
What's on the table for her and how is the pricing?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 16:26 #7826Senior Member

Posts: 1098She has a. Cottage cheese ass.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 15:49 #7825I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877I miss Kyla Kitten
I miss Kyla at kitten. She sexy mommy. She like wang.
-
12-13-25 13:22 #7824Senior Member

Posts: 981Stormi
Update. I took one for the team. CBJ, cfs. 300. Really hot. Hopefully BBBJ next time.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 01:34 #7823Banned Member

Posts: 211Wow, I'm impressed. Too bad she let herself go.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
Tee used to be a fitness model and still looks like one. She has her competition pics on her Instagram. That's the one I'd drop cash on, but she's pretty awkward even in lap dances unless she's smoking.
-
12-12-25 14:31 #7822Senior Member

Posts: 981Stormi at Pandoras
Any Stormi reports from Pandoras?
Also. Tna members will recognize Aries. She is in today.
-
12-12-25 13:48 #7821Senior Member

Posts: 981She is well past her prime.
Originally Posted by CSnow
[View Original Post]
She used to be a fitness model. Sbe does like men using her as a fucktoy.
-
12-11-25 17:18 #7820Regular Member

Posts: 18This is for 15 min yeah? If you cash app her some money she'll add you with your insta. Or maybe ask to add you when you see her.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 12:41 #7819Senior Member

Posts: 256Chloe at Kittens
400 CBJ, 600 CFS in room. Her Insta says "Seattle / Vegas / LA". I've requested to follow her but she never accepts so can't see her posts.
Originally Posted by RedLeRoy933
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 19:10 #7818Senior Member

Posts: 135Lotus Pandoras
Has anyone given Pandoras new girl Lotus a try? She stopped by to chat Sunday when I was in: she talked a good game as she sat straddling my leg and letting her hand roam a bit. Seems like she could be a fun time if she delivers on the talk.
Thanks in advance -.
Eddy.
-
12-09-25 21:46 #7817Regular Member

Posts: 5Luna Pandys
Can anyone share where to find Luna these days? After she left Sands we used to meet at her coffee shop in Shilshole. Thank you for any help!
-
12-09-25 19:45 #7816Regular Member

Posts: 21Chloehardtothecore
How much mileage is there to have with this one? She used to make my coffee so I've been dying to know more.
Originally Posted by Assegai12
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 14:46 #7815Regular Member

Posts: 18If you're referring to Chloe hardcore at kittens, it's now chloehardtothecore. She's currently in Vegas though for the winter it seems. Unfortunate as I have been missing her body.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 14:40 #7814Regular Member

Posts: 18Does she have like little longer than shoulder length hair and a very nice ass? Not too big? Carries a little purse bag around? I bet it was Laura. She doesn't go on stage I believe ever. At Kittens, ladies can pay their house fee or whatever early I believe and not have to stage dance. She is great but speaks little English, has a great personality though. Can chat through text a bit. Okay prices in VIP.
Originally Posted by KcMoks1980
[View Original Post]
Lap dance sign may say $40 but some girls will charge you $50 for a single dance if you don't check before hand. 3 for $100 is common though. The girls on the Friday / Saturday nights will really try to hustle more money from you. So beware.













Reply With Quote



