Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 8256
-
12-12-25 14:31 #7836Senior Member

Posts: 981Stormi at Pandoras
Any Stormi reports from Pandoras?
Also. Tna members will recognize Aries. She is in today.
-
12-12-25 13:48 #7835Senior Member

Posts: 981She is well past her prime.
Originally Posted by CSnow
[View Original Post]
She used to be a fitness model. Sbe does like men using her as a fucktoy.
-
12-11-25 17:18 #7834Regular Member

Posts: 17This is for 15 min yeah? If you cash app her some money she'll add you with your insta. Or maybe ask to add you when you see her.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 12:41 #7833Senior Member

Posts: 256Chloe at Kittens
400 CBJ, 600 CFS in room. Her Insta says "Seattle / Vegas / LA". I've requested to follow her but she never accepts so can't see her posts.
Originally Posted by RedLeRoy933
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 19:10 #7832Senior Member

Posts: 135Lotus Pandoras
Has anyone given Pandoras new girl Lotus a try? She stopped by to chat Sunday when I was in: she talked a good game as she sat straddling my leg and letting her hand roam a bit. Seems like she could be a fun time if she delivers on the talk.
Thanks in advance -.
Eddy.
-
12-09-25 21:46 #7831Regular Member

Posts: 5Luna Pandys
Can anyone share where to find Luna these days? After she left Sands we used to meet at her coffee shop in Shilshole. Thank you for any help!
-
12-09-25 19:45 #7830Regular Member

Posts: 21Chloehardtothecore
How much mileage is there to have with this one? She used to make my coffee so I've been dying to know more.
Originally Posted by Assegai12
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 14:46 #7829Regular Member

Posts: 17If you're referring to Chloe hardcore at kittens, it's now chloehardtothecore. She's currently in Vegas though for the winter it seems. Unfortunate as I have been missing her body.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 14:40 #7828Regular Member

Posts: 17Does she have like little longer than shoulder length hair and a very nice ass? Not too big? Carries a little purse bag around? I bet it was Laura. She doesn't go on stage I believe ever. At Kittens, ladies can pay their house fee or whatever early I believe and not have to stage dance. She is great but speaks little English, has a great personality though. Can chat through text a bit. Okay prices in VIP.
Originally Posted by KcMoks1980
[View Original Post]
Lap dance sign may say $40 but some girls will charge you $50 for a single dance if you don't check before hand. 3 for $100 is common though. The girls on the Friday / Saturday nights will really try to hustle more money from you. So beware.
-
12-09-25 13:25 #7827Senior Member

Posts: 35Pandora's & Kittens's
Was in town on vacation and checked out both places last Friday evening. Went to Pandora's around 6. Pretty dead in there for a Friday evening missed the early crew that just left. Saw some girl on stage with a huge back tattoo that was pretty attractive but I didn't catch her name. Another came up to me that look like she was pregnant and asked her dance but I declined. Got a dance from Paisley I asked for extras but she wanted way too much for me so I just got a dance and left. Next time I will come between noon and 3:00. Went to grab a bite to eat and worked out then went to kittens. Got there around 8:30. Pretty slow every girl just about came up to me and asked for a dance and I said no because I like to watch everyone on stage before I choose who I want to dance with. A little bit of everything in there big girls, skinny girls, black, white, Asian, Hispanic to choose from. I noticed that they had a sign that said $40 for one dance so that's good so they didn't try to lie to you and say their dances are 80. The VIP said 350 minimum I looked and laughed. I had a good time I got a couple of dances from about six different ladies. Way too many strippers there just standing around bored as hell. Does anybody know the name of the Hispanic looking stripper looks like it she's in her 30's? Great body I noticed that she never got on stage the whole time I was there. She just walked around and asked people for a dance. Is this place worth going to during the daytime?
-
12-09-25 09:47 #7826Regular Member

Posts: 17Charm at Pandora's
Charm has recently been showing up at Pandoras again. She must have taken a break for her breast augmentation. Has some D cups now.
Anyone recently visited her and what kind of menu she offers now? I know previous reports she is pretty pricey. She's filled out a little now as well from what I remember. Have only ever got one dance from her but definitely want to try her out in VIP one time.
-
12-09-25 09:42 #7825Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks for the info. I've seen her lately on playgrounds insta and has had me intrigued to make my first visit there. Looks like a lot more barista girls have been more frequently turning up at the clubs.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 02:55 #7824Regular Member

Posts: 1London Pandoras
Any info on London at Pandoras? Cute girl but price seems insane.
-
12-08-25 06:46 #7823Senior Member

Posts: 158Daisha
What was the damage? X $?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 21:08 #7822Senior Member

Posts: 244Ash playground
Ash is young hot tatted bikini barista started dancing at the playground she should stick to coffee 50 dollar air dances won't grind at all on you she is in wrong Business avoid.











Reply With Quote




