Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 27794
-
11-23-25 19:12 #26684Senior Member

Posts: 533Lovesara- avoid
Now has a steady pimp who is monitoring her texts and jacking up prices.
He's not happy we're sliming her pussy. Let the downward spiral play out the string and get back with her in a few months when she's run out of mileage for him.
-
11-23-25 19:06 #26683I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list

Posts: 108I love pregnant girls. Who is this? Have a link or number?
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 18:22 #26682Senior Member

Posts: 533Ashley / mandie
Old friend is 4+ months pregnant with no father listed. I know you guys are creampie'ing her again. Anyone got the details? I hit her up and we'll see what she's got. Happy to see she's clean. Though she's plenty fat now as a result. Can't have it all.
-
11-23-25 18:12 #26681Senior Member

Posts: 277Short and sweet, I like it. It's also half the distance I travel to go to Bellevue. Might check it out now, thanks boss.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 17:30 #26680Senior Member

Posts: 89Roxiriot
Anybody seen her in the past couple of years? Is she living up here rather than California now?
I actually used to date her a few years ago, before she got her tits done. She was an amazing 3 holes raw fun fuck back in the day. She was just voracious and had no limits. But I don't know how muchy she now has GPS since she has done more porn beyond the OF stuff.
Originally Posted by Eiji888
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 11:24 #26679Senior Member

Posts: 63Yes, She is Dirty. Not always in a good way (Auntie Flo with no warning)
Slimgoodie95 has some pluses. Nice, thin body with good handfuls for asscheeks. Headgame is above average. BBFSCIP + BBFSCIA both on the table (asked directly).
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
But I couldn't finish because she started her period in the middle of the meet- just blood everywhere. OK- it happens. It's nature. I'm understanding about that sort of thing.
However, she was back advertising the same day and everyday since. This was 1 or 2 days ago.
So DirtyFuk is right: she is dirty, but it may not be the kind you are looking for.
-
11-22-25 21:11 #26678Senior Member

Posts: 33Huh
A bareback prostitute? In the words of Lloyd from dumb and dumber. You're one Pathetic loser! No offense man!
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 16:37 #26677Senior Member

Posts: 26Bella Fox
Tried her and she's tight for 50, didn't go bare but know it's up for grabs.
Anyone have any recent experience with madison mattsen?
-
11-22-25 11:54 #26676Senior Member

Posts: 1098Magical Pussy will do that. I know. I have seen me do it twice.
Originally Posted by Morohei
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 23:11 #26675Senior Member

Posts: 447She got that meth mouth "smile" going on in her pics.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 18:01 #26674Senior Member

Posts: 1098Joey Blue Jade Spa Burien
Joey. Blue Jade Spa Burien.
5 '0" 110.
30 ish. Perky C Cup.
Bubbly personality.
BBBJ, lfk, daty, bls, TUMA bbfscip., acg , doggie
Gymnist body. Cute ass. I had fun at lunch.
+100 tip.
-
11-21-25 18:01 #26673Senior Member

Posts: 1209This might be the funniest post I've ever read on this site LOL.
Originally Posted by Beezy777
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 11:02 #26672Senior Member

Posts: 81Yo, eff you, bro.
I choked on my vape at "Where my Gertrudes at? Also, my Grandma Mildred is turning 90 in a few months. She's got like 8 kids and now I'm wondering if Granddad was making her churn butter. Thanks for ruining my morning! LOL!
Originally Posted by BoredTooEasily
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 00:27 #26671Banned Member

Posts: 410You saying you MARRIED one of these girls??
Originally Posted by TheRealSG
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 22:13 #26670Senior Member

Posts: 1111Oh hell
Damn but you just made me think about this SNL skit. Odessa! LOL.
Originally Posted by BoredTooEasily
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvT_gqs5ETk











Reply With Quote



