Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 17045
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16610

    Such a bargin

    She wants $875 per week. After all she is, "a gal with bills and expenses." https://members.seeking.com/member/e725716b-9fb8-4ec8-89f4-2eda99c1ba4c

  2. #16609

    Ella (Grand Rapids, East Grand Rapids and Greenville) but comes to Chicago

    Total pro. Has two profiles.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-8a4bdd58ce80

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-d2b930af4d2f

    Total Rinser. Wanted 5 out of the gate, baby damage, cute face but body is a 6. 5. Also openly laughed about lying about her height. Requires cover. Then kept asking for more money in between dates. Small stuff but added up quickly as she kept asking for more. No appreciation for anything. Promised to come back to Chicago for two days and had me book the flight from Grand Rapids only to then ask if I could send her another 5 because her rent was due. I told her to show up and I would cover the late payment which couldn't be more then 50. Needless to say, lots of drama over her "embarrassment to ask a man to pay her rent" only to then say she would not come at all after the flight was booked. Fuck that. Moved on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ella 1 Profile.jpg‎   Ella 2.jpg‎   Ella 3.jpg‎   Ella 4.jpg‎   Ella 5.jpg‎  

    Ella 8.jpg‎   Ella 6.jpg‎   Ella 7.jpg‎   Ella 9.jpg‎   Ella 10.jpg‎  


  3. #16608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone Dave here, new SLN girl in Zion, her name Yanna and she is 19. She says she has only had one partner, and a bit inexperienced, but very open minded. Prefers a public meet first, but is ready to take it private immediately if it goes well. She said she wants to be treated like a lady, starting slow and passionate, but then likes being manhandled and treated like a sl*t and roughly f*ed. She has never been with a girl, but would do a 3 sum with her daddy. She has also never done anal, and is a bit scared to try, but is willing as long as her ass is first fingered for a bit while she is getting f*ed. No word on BBFS, but low to mid PPM.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Yanna/

    PM me if you are interested in my ambassador program.
    I hope your platform grows because I really do need an alternative to Seeking.

    Sadly, there's virtually no SBs in my city currently on your site.

  4. #16607

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone Dave here, new SLN girl in Zion, her name Yanna and she is 19. She says she has only had one partner, and a bit inexperienced, but very open minded. Prefers a public meet first, but is ready to take it private immediately if it goes well. She said she wants to be treated like a lady, starting slow and passionate, but then likes being manhandled and treated like a sl*t and roughly f*ed. She has never been with a girl, but would do a 3 sum with her daddy. She has also never done anal, and is a bit scared to try, but is willing as long as her ass is first fingered for a bit while she is getting f*ed. No word on BBFS, but low to mid PPM.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Yanna/

    PM me if you are interested in my ambassador program.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-06 at 12.27.36 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-12-06 at 12.27.54 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-12-06 at 12.28.10 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-12-06 at 12.28.33 PM.png‎  

  5. #16606

    Manager operated account

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-d82562c07d9a

    This is account is probably operated by a "manager. " we exchange initial texts. Out of the blue she sends me a text and says my girlfriend is available today and sends me pics of a cute latina. I play along and ask for location. She says she's can host at the karavan hotel and is looking to get 1. 5. LOL I didn't respond back.

  6. #16605

    Waste of time pic seller

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-9b8219a7142b

    Don't waste your time. Moved to text and almost immediately give the same ol sad story about being down on her luck and can she sell me pics or videos of her and promises to meetup in real life. LOL.

  7. #16604

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPenor  [View Original Post]
    I interacted with her a while back. Her pics were highly filtered and of only flattering angles.
    Were texting again. Not bad. Thinking of going ahead. Anyone else have any recent feedback?

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #16603

    SA vs SB

    Thought I'd just throw my two cent in SecretBenefits on here after being on SA on and off for 6 or 7 years.

    These are my thoughts after being on SB for about a week so they may change.

    I get a LOT more messages on SB than SA. Though this comes with a big con. Because we pay credits to unlock messages a lot of me responding to these messages goes without replies. So I suspect some of these accounts are there to encourage you to use credits but you won't hear back from them. On the positive note, because you paid to unlock messaging with a person, if they ever respond down the line you can still openly talk as opposed to SA where if they respond later after your membership is up you can no longer send messages.

    I do like the verification video. It truly shows themselves without filters. And some are pretty shocking.

    I've had one meetup. And it happened on my first day on SB. We were exchanging messages, she said she could host. She said she lived "downtown". And I'm sure we all know when they say that, they're usually a scammer. To my surprise she wasn't. I was walking to the train station and told me where she was staying. Which was literally on my commute. So we quickly agreed to meet. It was an okay time she spoke spanish mainly and her English was so so. Was here for work and comes visiting often due to her work.

    I'll continue exploring SB and maybe provide another update after more time on SB.

  9. #16602
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFord1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-e2b1d344fb7b - Anyone know anything about her? She looks too good to be true or maybe too expensive haha.

    Thanks.
    She's a real person but also pretty sure she's just scamming to get paid on seeking and never meet.

    We texted for a while, was CONSTANTLY trying to get money from me, telling me how lights got turned off, eviction notice came etc etc. Says she works all the time and goes to school and needs tons of notice to meet, like multiple weeks but promises she will. Just needs some money and help to get to that point etc etc.

    I gave up.

    Has an OF and snap that she is pretty active on, but also pretty sure she has a boyfriend.

  10. #16601

    Keala

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-e2b1d344fb7b - Anyone know anything about her? She looks too good to be true or maybe too expensive haha.

    Thanks.

  11. #16600

    Angelica

    Wants 800 - no less. Can't host. - No Way. - I mean what is going on.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-34da3d54216f

  12. #16599

    Paola

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    They are both unavailable to me as well which both were available just the day before.
    This link works. https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-56189c45f332.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Paola 10.jpg‎  

  13. #16598
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSubman  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I have been on Secret Benefits for years and have found a nice collection of quality woman. It has taken some time, some lunch dates, dinner dates but the ones I have found all want to have sex with this old guy and most will even host. I am willing to trade so go sign up and let's go to work because this is the only way to find quality woman in NW Indiana anymore. If anyone else has any suggestions, let me know.
    Have sent you a PM. Let's exchange info and trade.

  14. #16597

    Seeking / Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    You hit the nail on the head. I will never ever give my I'd to any of these "providers" I don't see how any guy will do it regardless if you are married or not. Have a high profile job or not. Thats why I will beer apply for these escorts agencies. You want to see my paystub? You can fuck right off. We are giving them too much power and we are the ones paying. Ask an escort to see her I'd and see how pissed of she gets. They use the I need an I'd for my safety blah blah. Well what about my safety let me see your I'd maam.
    Yea I'm not doing facial recognition for a dating app and at $150 per month no thanks. Been using Secret Benefits and have pulled 3 hottest in their 20's I've been banging regularly. I think it needs to get more traction from more women but it's been decent.

    Barry.

  15. #16596
    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]

    This one point blank told me she's an escort and uses SA to get clients.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-c7a9a2857667
    This one went by Bree on LC. Worked predominately out of Oakbrook / hillside and sometimes a bit further north. She's definitely a sweetheart (guessing YMMV), I'd be interested to compare her requirements now on tryst versus what she did on LC. I imagine, she's more sophisticated rates wise now than she was. She has definitely disappeared from LC for a while, I had mainly assumed she may have gotten busted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape