Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 17047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16552
    Anyone else having trouble logging in?

  2. #16551

    Mel

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-9446157c31e5

    Been talking to this one for a few days. Anyone got any intel? She seems cool but not sure.

  3. #16550

    Other resources

    Does anyone else know of other sites or resources for SD's sharing intel besides this one? Also, interesting in knowing of other helpful sites that you might find helpful. Any additional tips or resources are always appreciated.

  4. #16549

    South Bend

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-6d04165a9ff2

    Unsure if anyone ventures out to the south bend area, but any intel on this one? Seems to do stuff with her sister and doesn't do solo.

  5. #16548
    Quote Originally Posted by Theone1977  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting on Sa a bit ago after lurking and reading here for a bit and decided to reach out. Communication was good but just disappeared? Has anyone seen or have an updated recent review? Thanks in advance!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-dd1a4239361f
    I interacted with her a while back. Her pics were highly filtered and of only flattering angles.

  6. #16547

    Anyone interacted with her?

    Has anyone interacted with this girl? Is she legit? Scammer?

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251115_114507.jpg‎  

  7. #16546

    Echantingcharmer recent?

    I was chatting on Sa a bit ago after lurking and reading here for a bit and decided to reach out. Communication was good but just disappeared? Has anyone seen or have an updated recent review? Thanks in advance!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-dd1a4239361f
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251115_065238_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251114_223903_Gallery.jpg‎  

  8. #16545

    Payment

    So it's been a long time since I've used SA, but it seems there's a lot of new rules, like the picture requirement and now it seems like you can't pay with a prepaid visa? How are you guys paying anonymously? Appreciate any suggestions.

  9. #16544

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, Dave here, new SLN girl in Chicago, her name is JuJu and she is 22. Pretty hard to get any details out of her. She is not into anal, and doesn't really like giving head, but will do so for more allowance. She likes a bit of rough sex, especially choking. Other than being young and cute with a nice body, the best thing about her is she will host, and her ppm is on the low end. No word on BBFS.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/{emailreplacement0}/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-11-07 at 8.49.10 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-11-07 at 8.49.23 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-11-07 at 8.49.44 PM.png‎  

  10. #16543

  11. #16542

    Little Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlove369  [View Original Post]
    She's a huge junkie. I fucked her and the next night she robbed me. She's gang unfortunately. Never seen a shadow put out light like that..
    You should see her now:

    https://youtu.be/XQLJxwD1pQc?si=c2h3WaSQ8sm70RlU

    Very sad.

  12. #16541
    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    This is not my photo but it is an example of the cropping on my photo. But I do like the other guy's suggestion of using AI.
    If I knew that guy, I'd immediately be like, "I know that guy!

  13. #16540

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    This is not my photo but it is an example of the cropping on my photo. But I do like the other guy's suggestion of using AI.
    Thank you for sending the pic, it is very helpful to see what you did.

    I'll give it a try.

  14. #16539
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat111  [View Original Post]
    1. "Mandy" the good: DTF the bad wants 9 https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-1a3211a80737.

    2. "Brittany" DTF for 6 https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-7612818e6747.

    3. "Jazzy" DTF wants 4. Not unreasonable https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-c0d2d15e380c.

    4. Another "Brittany" DTF wants 6 can't host seems like a pro. Let me know guys. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-6d4dc65e5dbe.

    5. "skinny chick" wants 6 (seems to be the union rate) DTF https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-e493b31abe94.

    6. "Alexa" DTF also has pro vibes DTF 5 https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-48721312ff51.

    7. "Jennifer" DTF 4 but not my type https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-30450e61c35c.

    8. "Heather" DTF union rate of 6 https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-863b685ea7fa.

    9. I need help or info on this woman. I am chatting her but she is slow to respond. Any input from guys that met her would help. PM is fine. I am making it a goal to see her. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-2f18dd54b4b2.
    Great info. I've talked to a few dozen. Now we play the game of who will flake or are fake.

    Many ok in 500 range and supposedly no rush.

    I probably wouldn't do 600 unless it was an extended date.

    On my trips to Chicago and other places my hit rate has been good but my repeat rate has been low.

    All fuck PSE.

    If anyone wants to PM me a Chicago gem. I've most likely messaged them if they e been on the site recently.

    Was looking at cuddle comfort too.

    Hopefully I'll have a good trip.

  15. #16538
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Would you be so kind as to send me the photo that seeking accepted so I can see what you did. Thanks.
    This is not my photo but it is an example of the cropping on my photo. But I do like the other guy's suggestion of using AI.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails face.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape