Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 17045
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16595

  2. #16594

    Holiday weekend dump

    This one is a scammer. Chats online and won't text. Wants to use apps only.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-c33158670c6a

    This one point blank told me she's an escort and uses SA to get clients.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-c7a9a2857667

    This one can host in Lincoln Park area. 400, cfs, no anal. Started giving me an attitude when I didn't respond to her text fast enough. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-9fd020f1430c

    This one is probably a pro. Location went from Chicago to south bend and then Houston. Pro or scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-30430e58c50b

  3. #16593

    Katie and Paola

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekAuto  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or everyone is getting profile unavailable?
    They are both unavailable to me as well which both were available just the day before.

  4. #16592

    I'm getting into freestyling

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinRichards  [View Original Post]
    How do you even get around this, when basically everyone in the P4 P biz in the US requires the handing over of sensitive, identifying info? I pretty much just monger (often by using Seeking) in foreign countries now, have been that way since I got tired of AMPs always rushing you and being extensively high-volume (frequently with lots of other mongers waiting around who will see you) about a couple years ago. Only outside the US can I find reasonably priced ladies with dependable service who do not ask you to fork over your legal documentation (though Seeking still asks for a damned selfie).
    The future is freestyling. Economy is down. Lots of chicks on seeking are in the service industry. Servers, bartenders etc. Also nurses find out where they drink after shift. Soooo many nurses on seeking. I'll give up this hobby before I how to third verification methods.

  5. #16591
    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    You hit the nail on the head. I will never ever give my I'd to any of these "providers" I don't see how any guy will do it regardless if you are married or not. Have a high profile job or not. Thats why I will beer apply for these escorts agencies. You want to see my paystub? You can fuck right off. We are giving them too much power and we are the ones paying. Ask an escort to see her I'd and see how pissed of she gets. They use the I need an I'd for my safety blah blah. Well what about my safety let me see your I'd maam.
    How do you even get around this, when basically everyone in the P4 P biz in the US requires the handing over of sensitive, identifying info? I pretty much just monger (often by using Seeking) in foreign countries now, have been that way since I got tired of AMPs always rushing you and being extensively high-volume (frequently with lots of other mongers waiting around who will see you) about a couple years ago. Only outside the US can I find reasonably priced ladies with dependable service who do not ask you to fork over your legal documentation (though Seeking still asks for a damned selfie).

  6. #16590

    This right here

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinRichards  [View Original Post]
    Sick of everyone in this hobby demanding "verification" of I'd, including escorts, from people with so much to lose, and almost never providing sensitive details of their own. You can request deletion of your data if you delete your account, but they never specify exactly what they mean or provide confirmation.
    You hit the nail on the head. I will never ever give my I'd to any of these "providers" I don't see how any guy will do it regardless if you are married or not. Have a high profile job or not. Thats why I will beer apply for these escorts agencies. You want to see my paystub? You can fuck right off. We are giving them too much power and we are the ones paying. Ask an escort to see her I'd and see how pissed of she gets. They use the I need an I'd for my safety blah blah. Well what about my safety let me see your I'd maam.

  7. #16589
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    This will be the nail in the coffin for seeking. The owner trying to make this a vanilla dating site, continual prices hikes, spiraling quality declines, now hiking price to $150/ mo he's fucking delusional. The site sucks, men are just going to stop paying entirely pretty soon he'll have nothing left.

    He had a money printing machine with sugar dating and he pissed it away like an idiot. .

    .
    Don't forget the mandatory AI face scanning too, knowing full well that half or more of his paying userbase is married, many of them employed in an extremely valuable and high-profile position in a company. Sick of everyone in this hobby demanding "verification" of I'd, including escorts, from people with so much to lose, and almost never providing sensitive details of their own. You can request deletion of your data if you delete your account, but they never specify exactly what they mean or provide confirmation. So, just assume that they hold on to your required selfie and payment info forever. Totally not worth it if you have anything to lose, like with almost everything else in the P4 P world today. How I miss the days when drama-free women who charged 2 bills, provided excellent GFE service, and never asked for deposits or your legal info, were bountiful.

  8. #16588
    This will be the nail in the coffin for seeking. The owner trying to make this a vanilla dating site, continual prices hikes, spiraling quality declines, now hiking price to $150/ mo he's fucking delusional. The site sucks, men are just going to stop paying entirely pretty soon he'll have nothing left.

    He had a money printing machine with sugar dating and he pissed it away like an idiot. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been on seeking for a while. Logged in yesterday to see if I could get a coupon code for black Friday or something similar. Got a pop up that the price is hiking to 150/ month. Thats insane for the lack of value this past year. Premium is being rebranded as platinum.
    .

  9. #16587

    Seeking currently not even worth it even w / a discount, may as well use Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been on seeking for a while. Logged in yesterday to see if I could get a coupon code for black Friday or something similar. Got a pop up that the price is hiking to 150/ month. Thats insane for the lack of value this past year. Premium is being rebranded as platinum.
    Tremendous lack of value. Read the reviews here. Seems like 9/10 Seeking gals in Chicago (maybe everywhere?) are addicts, scammers, rip-offs, bad at what they do, or overpriced, or they just ghost before you can seal the deal (often before any financials are mentioned). Moreover, most of them (practically all?) seem to be UTR escorts and pros, rather than classic sugar babies. Sometimes they aren't even UTR and advertise on escort sites or, worse, subscription sites and other online paypig stuff. Basically, it's just Tryst except it costs money, and even more time to find someone who will actually come through and meet. No need to pay ridiculous prices for Seeking when you can use Tryst or any of the escort sites for free (which still suck, BTW, you have hideous, obese, and elderly women demanding $1 k or more, plus deposits, and "fees," but at least they probably won't ghost you).

  10. #16586

    BlancNoir

    Hey has anyone met or know this chick? Was talking to her off Seeking and banged her once but lost contact. Petite spinner type Mexican. Lmk.

    Thanks.

    Barry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251128_123110_Gallery.jpg‎  

  11. #16585

    Hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been on seeking for a while. Logged in yesterday to see if I could get a coupon code for black Friday or something similar. Got a pop up that the price is hiking to 150/ month. Thats insane for the lack of value this past year. Premium is being rebranded as platinum.
    Hell no! Those fuckers just did a price hike a couple months ago. I'm done with them when my subscription expire. Time to go on a spree and message a lot of women to see what I can feel in before I leave that shit.

  12. #16584

    Seeking price hike

    I haven't been on seeking for a while. Logged in yesterday to see if I could get a coupon code for black Friday or something similar. Got a pop up that the price is hiking to 150/ month. Thats insane for the lack of value this past year. Premium is being rebranded as platinum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251128_091427_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #16583

    Cherry

    Yeah, she was fun and cool, until she scammed me. Had met 8 times, we were texting and even had a fun call well after the advance, made plans to meet again. Then complete ghosting. Rookie move on my part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdds20  [View Original Post]
    She'll relentlessly hit you up for shit all the time. It's annoying. Obviously never give in and advance anything. Ever. It never ends well. She's nice enough but shifty for sure. There's a lot better out there.

  14. #16582

    Profile not available

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    This one asked for 400, never got to discuss details as she went silent in text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-56189c45f332

    Comes and goes from Chicago for work. Her communication is terrible as she'll text in the middle of the night asking if I want to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-0f666b57486b

    Paola's profile looks good but she is a chunker if you see her "hidden" pics. Never got to price once I saw the pics.

    Katie has been around for 5-6 years. Used to be pretty hot but now there is baby damage and she is a heavy pot head. Travels back and forth from Indiana. I think it was 400 but it's been a while.
    Is it me or everyone is getting profile unavailable?

  15. #16581
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    I actually met with her and we had fun and she never asked for an advance. I had to Uber her back and forth though, I never advance anything with any girl on SA.
    She'll relentlessly hit you up for shit all the time. It's annoying. Obviously never give in and advance anything. Ever. It never ends well. She's nice enough but shifty for sure. There's a lot better out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape