Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements (SA)

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 648 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 9709
This blog is moderated by EchoEcho
  1. #9469

    Reeeesebaee

    I never have any luck with search function on here. Anyone met her? She hits me up all the time just not sure if worth it.

    Thanks.

  2. #9468

    Steelspined

    Quote Originally Posted by Willu11  [View Original Post]
    Agree tried to set up something year or so ago and never would commit. Just seemed really off on anything we discussed. Can't believe she's still on here. Has anyone ever actually met her?

    She's strange kinda like engineer Amy.
    Steelspined died unexpectedly on July 3, 2025. She was 33 years old.

  3. #9467

    Addie

    Saw Addie. Sweet lady. Nice real tits. Pics are close, but a few years old I guess. I had a good time. PM for details.

  4. #9466

    Shay

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-fe29d3d8718c

    This one is adament that she isn't ready for anything physical. Maybe it's just anything physical with me. LOL. How can you post those attention getting pics and not anticipate what guys will want?

  5. #9465
    Quote Originally Posted by PlowMule  [View Original Post]
    I concur with Fireball, do not miss out on this one. One of the best SA girls in town right now IMO.

    Mule.
    She has facial hair. How is she one of the best.

  6. #9464
    Quote Originally Posted by PlowMule  [View Original Post]
    I concur with Fireball, do not miss out on this one. One of the best SA girls in town right now IMO.

    Mule.
    Good to know.

    Right now I've got more in rotation than I can keep up with. No need to add another.

  7. #9463

    Destin / Gabriella

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBall99  [View Original Post]
    She's DTF. I've seen her several times. Will try to hit you with a big number, but will negotiate if you stick to your guns. When she puts herself together, she's smokin hot and has a nice body.
    I concur with Fireball, do not miss out on this one. One of the best SA girls in town right now IMO.

    Mule.

  8. #9462

    Can't Do It

    I got an alert that I had some new views and when I open the e-mail I see someone that looks familiar. Sure as shit when I click on the profile it's exactly who I thought it was LOL. She worked at a local restaurant close to me and I've hung out with her and other coworkers after their shifts have ended. She's kinda shy but a nice girl. She's just as tiny as her profile / pics show. Don't know if she'd be one to do anything, profile didn't suggest it, but you know how it can go. If any of you miscreants take her out just be good to her. Like I said, I'm not going to hit her up as I'm sure just her seeing me on there made it awkward LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-c2cf3613ee1e

  9. #9461

    Asking for a number

    Don't ask for a number if you aren't willing to message the person yourself or pay to join the site. If myself or others have put in the legwork to see one of these girls you should do the same. If you've been messaging her and now her profile is down that might be a different story. These aren't STG girls where it's cool to just throw a number out there to people. You got to put in your own work too on SA girls.

  10. #9460

    Colonized.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMntHigh  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl I mentioned in my addition to the Slim post. The profile she hit me up from said she was 26 and this one says 35. She is from Kenya so she might've pulled the Bol move of lying about her age on the first profile. She's straight dtf and if you engage her in "intellectual" conversation it just makes her more horny. I "colonized" her 3 times the night she stayed over. Her words not mine on the colonization as she said, "a damn, got colonized by the white man once again" LOL. My only warning to any black guys if they try to hit her up. Don't say you're African American as she'll call you out and ask you what tribe or part of Africa you come from. She said she prefers white guys. She likes being told what to do. She's easy to get off too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-8cf38360cc41
    Are all holes open? She has messaged me but don't want to drop that cash.

  11. #9459

    Political Activism: SA

    [QUOTE=RockyMntHigh;7463630]Been chatting with this one for a bit. She initially told me she wasn't interested as she didn't feel I understood "mutually beneficial" and I just said sorry you feel that way and some other things. A week later she hits me up asking what I'm doing and if I'd like to meet her for drinks and I say sure. We agree to meet at Space Bar for a meet and greet. If you've never been it's an interesting place to say the least as it was my first time. Things seem to go well and we talk about a future meet. She comes over tonight after her work shift. Asks me to get some wine and we'll watch some tv. She sees I have a firearm in my room and it freaks her out. So I unload it and tell her it's a tool and it can't hurt her on its own. She's looking at it and I tell her she just needs to go to a range and shoot it to understand that guns aren't these crazy things the media paints them as. That leads to this: Well what's your stance on things? I ask her to clarify as I have an idea where it's going. It turns into you're a white man and don't understand the struggles and this administration is ripping people apart. Then back to you're a white man you got privilege. White guys see me as a prize to fuck because I'm black. I'm just thinking I've gone out with plenty of black girls and they've never once been like this. She eventually calms down and we watch tv. (Didn't tag her out) When I signed on to get her profile as she literally just left it says she's online and had been checking her profile while we were together. As I'd see her getting on her phone periodically. Doesn't really seem worth the trouble but I'm curious if anyone else has seen her or experience with her. [.

    http://<a href="https://members.seek...947a8e8f6c</a>.

    So now SA is an avenue for political conversion. Does your pic not show what you are heritage is?? What was she expecting, SMH!

  12. #9458

    Arya

    This is the girl I mentioned in my addition to the Slim post. The profile she hit me up from said she was 26 and this one says 35. She is from Kenya so she might've pulled the Bol move of lying about her age on the first profile. She's straight dtf and if you engage her in "intellectual" conversation it just makes her more horny. I "colonized" her 3 times the night she stayed over. Her words not mine on the colonization as she said, "a damn, got colonized by the white man once again" LOL. My only warning to any black guys if they try to hit her up. Don't say you're African American as she'll call you out and ask you what tribe or part of Africa you come from. She said she prefers white guys. She likes being told what to do. She's easy to get off too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-8cf38360cc41

  13. #9457
    Quote Originally Posted by Macintn  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-74f521e212d4

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? Still talking on the site but I've seen her on there before with other profile names so I think she may be DTF.
    She's DTF. I've seen her several times. Will try to hit you with a big number, but will negotiate if you stick to your guns. When she puts herself together, she's smokin hot and has a nice body.

  14. #9456
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMntHigh  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this one for a bit. She initially told me she wasn't interested as she didn't feel I understood "mutually beneficial" and I just said sorry you feel that way and some other things. A week later she hits me up asking what I'm doing and if I'd like to meet her for drinks and I say sure. We agree to meet at Space Bar for a meet and greet. If you've never been it's an interesting place to say the least as it was my first time. Things seem to go well and we talk about a future meet. She comes over tonight after her work shift. Asks me to get some wine and we'll watch some tv. She sees I have a firearm in my room and it freaks her out. So I unload it and tell her it's a tool and it can't hurt her on its own. She's looking at it and I tell her she just needs to go to a range and shoot it to understand that guns aren't these crazy things the media paints them as. That leads to this: Well what's your stance on things? I ask her to clarify as I have an idea where it's going. It turns into you're a white man and don't understand the struggles and this administration is ripping people apart. Then back to you're a white man you got privilege. White guys see me as a prize to fuck because I'm black. I'm just thinking I've gone out with plenty of black girls and they've never once been like this. She eventually calms down and we watch tv. (Didn't tag her out) When I signed on to get her profile as she literally just left it says she's online and had been checking her profile while we were together. As I'd see her getting on her phone periodically. Doesn't really seem worth the trouble but I'm curious if anyone else has seen her or experience with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-02947a8e8f6c

    At least I got with a chick from Africa last week but she deleted her account. Talk about a girl that loves to suck and fuck. She's even conservative which made it better LOL. Even showed me pics of her at a 47 rally all decked out in her US flag top.
    I saw her 3-4 times a few years ago. Used to work at Big Kahuna Wings over by the mall. She was always friendly and we got along well. Spent plenty of time between the sheets. Very thin with a small amount of baby damage. She always got into it and has decent skills. I just had better options at the time so I stopped seeing her.

  15. #9455

    Slim

    Been chatting with this one for a bit. She initially told me she wasn't interested as she didn't feel I understood "mutually beneficial" and I just said sorry you feel that way and some other things. A week later she hits me up asking what I'm doing and if I'd like to meet her for drinks and I say sure. We agree to meet at Space Bar for a meet and greet. If you've never been it's an interesting place to say the least as it was my first time. Things seem to go well and we talk about a future meet. She comes over tonight after her work shift. Asks me to get some wine and we'll watch some tv. She sees I have a firearm in my room and it freaks her out. So I unload it and tell her it's a tool and it can't hurt her on its own. She's looking at it and I tell her she just needs to go to a range and shoot it to understand that guns aren't these crazy things the media paints them as. That leads to this: Well what's your stance on things? I ask her to clarify as I have an idea where it's going. It turns into you're a white man and don't understand the struggles and this administration is ripping people apart. Then back to you're a white man you got privilege. White guys see me as a prize to fuck because I'm black. I'm just thinking I've gone out with plenty of black girls and they've never once been like this. She eventually calms down and we watch tv. (Didn't tag her out) When I signed on to get her profile as she literally just left it says she's online and had been checking her profile while we were together. As I'd see her getting on her phone periodically. Doesn't really seem worth the trouble but I'm curious if anyone else has seen her or experience with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-02947a8e8f6c

    At least I got with a chick from Africa last week but she deleted her account. Talk about a girl that loves to suck and fuck. She's even conservative which made it better LOL. Even showed me pics of her at a 47 rally all decked out in her US flag top.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape