rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements (SA)

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 648 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 9709
This blog is moderated by EchoEcho
  1. #9454

    Darcee

    Anyone ever seen this one? She's been on there a while but nothing under that name shows up here when I search.

    Says she's curvy, wonder if these pics are old.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-c81ecb3f7198

  2. #9453

    Not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by JayVeeuu  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day. BBW. Has her own place. PM for details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-1bd1d70bd45e
    She is definitely ABBW but she can't get into it. I saw her several times for nothing more than a 12 pack of IPA beer. \and The stars really sucked getting to her place, though one time they were covering ice and I busted my ass.

  3. #9452

    Ana

    Saw this one the other day. BBW. Has her own place. PM for details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-1bd1d70bd45e

  4. #9451

    Gabriella

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-74f521e212d4

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? Still talking on the site but I've seen her on there before with other profile names so I think she may be DTF.

  5. #9450

    Ahhh

    Quote Originally Posted by TKDfan  [View Original Post]
    GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome / sickness.
    Thanks.

    I reminds me of what.

    I just heard Brian Simpson comedy bit on Wap wet ass pussy worth giving iit a goog it's the many levels of WAP from distractions to nation building pussy it's really funny.

  6. #9449
    Quote Originally Posted by TKDfan  [View Original Post]
    This one is tiny. I bet she's right at 100-110 lbs. Great little ass, top tier head game. All 3 holes open.

    No quit in her head game either. She's cute. Late 30's, flat tummy. Has a grown kid but no baby damage. Decent company and conversation.

    The bad. Clear signs of demons. She was sober and sane both times we met though, so there's that.

    I wrapped on this one. Reasonable donation too.
    Care to share who she is because otherwise this post is useless.

  7. #9448
    Quote Originally Posted by TKDfan  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one very recently.

    She's from NE TN but down here in Knoxville getting some things together. Maybe she'll stay or continue to visit.

    Looks good in person, dizzy and talks a bit crazy about stuff. No signs of demons present and really nice skin, pretty face. Not a spinner but really nice figure. Middle to slightly on the upper end for PPM.

    Seniors can pm for details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-70b0feccb4da
    I'm pretty sure someone posted about her and said stay away in escort reviews.

  8. #9447
    Quote Originally Posted by NJTouchNGo  [View Original Post]
    I'm embarrassed to say WTF does gps mean.

    I get it's high price is it location ref. I m around forever and still stumped.
    GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome / sickness.

  9. #9446

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Nosaj96  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to this one. I wasn't super interested but thought if the price was right might try it out. She seemed dtf but I asked her how much and she quoted me "1 k for sure" hahaha. I told her no thanks. That is insane! I'm headed back to Medellin where I bagged 8-10's for $100 an hour. This is getting out of control here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-32065955773f
    I'm embarrassed to say WTF does gps mean.

    I get it's high price is it location ref. I m around forever and still stumped.

  10. #9445

    Saw this one

    Saw this one very recently.

    She's from NE TN but down here in Knoxville getting some things together. Maybe she'll stay or continue to visit.

    Looks good in person, dizzy and talks a bit crazy about stuff. No signs of demons present and really nice skin, pretty face. Not a spinner but really nice figure. Middle to slightly on the upper end for PPM.

    Seniors can pm for details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-70b0feccb4da

  11. #9444
    Quote Originally Posted by TKDfan  [View Original Post]
    This one is tiny. I bet she's right at 100-110 lbs. Great little ass, top tier head game. All 3 holes open.

    No quit in her head game either. She's cute. Late 30's, flat tummy. Has a grown kid but no baby damage. Decent company and conversation.

    The bad. Clear signs of demons. She was sober and sane both times we met though, so there's that.

    I wrapped on this one. Reasonable donation too.
    Any info on the donation or a link?

  12. #9443
    Hmm. Don't exactly recognize her from the picture you posted. Happen to have a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by TKDfan  [View Original Post]
    This one is tiny. I bet she's right at 100-110 lbs. Great little ass, top tier head game. All 3 holes open.

    No quit in her head game either. She's cute. Late 30's, flat tummy. Has a grown kid but no baby damage. Decent company and conversation.

    The bad. Clear signs of demons. She was sober and sane both times we met though, so there's that.

    I wrapped on this one. Reasonable donation too.

  13. #9442

    New one

    This one is tiny. I bet she's right at 100-110 lbs. Great little ass, top tier head game. All 3 holes open.

    No quit in her head game either. She's cute. Late 30's, flat tummy. Has a grown kid but no baby damage. Decent company and conversation.

    The bad. Clear signs of demons. She was sober and sane both times we met though, so there's that.

    I wrapped on this one. Reasonable donation too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20251119_222210646.jpg‎  

  14. #9441
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideLurker  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-0d5262d162e8

    Totally what I'm looking for physically, quoted me 5, seems more interested in selling content. Anyone else have any luck?
    Been texting with her but haven't closed the deal yet.

  15. #9440

    Mira

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-0d5262d162e8

    Totally what I'm looking for physically, quoted me 5, seems more interested in selling content. Anyone else have any luck?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape