Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements (SA)

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 648 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 9709
This blog is moderated by EchoEcho
  1. #9259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 605

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBall99  [View Original Post]
    She ended up ghosting, so I'm not 100% sure, but we did talk quite a bit about her financial situation. Basically, she bought way too much house and then really couldn't afford it. So she was on SB to help make her house payments. She sold her house a little while after we hung out so I think she just didn't need the money anymore. She made six figures, but you need more than that to carry an 800k house.
    I have talked with her some. Sporadic texting but what a meet and greet before the fun happens and won't host for first visit. She definitely is a little weird but her body is smoking hot.

  2. #9258
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerJohnson47  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to her?
    She ended up ghosting, so I'm not 100% sure, but we did talk quite a bit about her financial situation. Basically, she bought way too much house and then really couldn't afford it. So she was on SB to help make her house payments. She sold her house a little while after we hung out so I think she just didn't need the money anymore. She made six figures, but you need more than that to carry an 800k house.

  3. #9257

    Chelsey

    I've been seeing this girl off and on for about two years or so. Just saw she reactivated her account so I'll post on her. Main thing, she just wants a FWB and then bounce LOL. She's very dependable if you're needing a quick bust. Just have to get over her mechanical skillset but the kitty is good. She won't blow you up asking for this or that. Pretty much just a hey or what you doing text and go from there. Like I said, if you're wanting a quick bust she's easy to reach too.

    Pros:

    Very dependable, even got upset when I told her that once LOL.

    Looks like her pics and does have a decent body.

    Doesn't blow you up or haggle you on money.

    Knows what the deal is and is just about that.

    Everything is covered I've tried to see if she'd go bare and won't budge.

    Cons:

    Can be mechanical but when she rides a certain way it does feel good.

    Can have an "attitude" at times but I think that's also from life experiences.

    May or may not give you head LOL (she's not the best at it and I think that's why she won't do it).

    All in all she's actually a nice girl if you can get past some of her "gruff" moments. As for the kid thing, one is actually hers and the other she adopted from her sister. She is a clean freak, so if you even want just a maid to clean she's down for that too. As it's something we've discussed as well. She can be had for relatively inexpensive but that's between the two of you. As I said, she knows what the deal is and just wants a bang and go. If you're needing a quick fix she's one to keep in the back pocket if other people fall through. If you want some info on her feel free to message but I won't go into too much personal stuff on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-117fcf974a8a

  4. #9256

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBall99  [View Original Post]
    Man, haven't thought about that one in a minute. Wish I could have seen her more than a couple times.
    What ever happened to her?

  5. #9255
    Quote Originally Posted by Willu11  [View Original Post]
    She's strange kinda like engineer Amy.
    Man, haven't thought about that one in a minute. Wish I could have seen her more than a couple times.

  6. #9254

    Steelspined

    Quote Originally Posted by GaltGuy  [View Original Post]
    Weird as absolute fuck. Attractive, but not worth the weirdness, in my opinion.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-37cbc4c1efa5
    Agree tried to set up something year or so ago and never would commit. Just seemed really off on anything we discussed. Can't believe she's still on here. Has anyone ever actually met her?

    She's strange kinda like engineer Amy.

  7. #9253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1013

    Alyson

    I've never met her, but the pics tie to an OF account of Countrygirlellarose.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-2497f7703c9c

  8. #9252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1013

    Steelspined

    Weird as absolute fuck. Attractive, but not worth the weirdness, in my opinion.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-37cbc4c1efa5

  9. #9251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1013

    Dani. Highly recommend

    Sweet girl. Easy setup. Smoking hot body. Loves sex. Bisexual. Highly recommend.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-fb272739d3fc

  10. #9250

    SA Update

    Just thought I would post some brief reviews if anyone was interested. All three of these are real. Do not ask me for contact information because unless they ask, I don't give it out unless I have their permission. Happy to ask the last two if someone were interested. The first one would most likely give me a slap in the face for asking.

    Brooke.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-25756f43af80

    Pictures in the ad are up to date. She is an attractive woman and fun to talk with. Nice little mom body for her size, she is 5'8", probably 150#, boobs are enhanced to a strong C cup. I would guess the age is correct. I have seen her twice, fun both times. I'm pretty vanilla, so everything was great for me, cover is required. On the pricey side but do believe she's very low volume given her goals for being on the site. Nice enough that I did offer to take her to dinner and she accepted, not sure it will happen. There are only about 6 on my top ten list I would actually think about taking out in a public setting but this one qualifies. Not sure she makes the top ten list for everything else but top 25 almost certainly.

    Babycakes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-6bc146a4cfb1

    Again, pictures are real. Lives northwest of Knoxville, so it's a long drive so sometimes hard to schedule. GF drives her. I have also seen her twice, GF even came in for a drink one of the times, not been a bother at all. GF is clearly the "male" in the situation, maybe even transitioning but if just lesbian, dresses and looks like a feminine guy. This girl is a little shy but has good game. In fact, head game is pretty awesome but CIM is not preferred, had a little accident one time, LOL. Kind of soft body wise, so like I said pics are real, not really a BBW but not as small as my usual preference. On the lower side from a price perspective also, especially for SA girls. Could be a go to for the head game.

    Sage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-6edc1def1654

    Pics are also representative here. If you're into BBW type, this is for you, at least 5'9", 190#. Again not sloppy fat but certainly carries some extra. Again, too big for me but she is a very active participant. Head game is also on point. I have a hard time getting off sometimes, she was committed to the journey for sure and wasn't leaving until she completed the mission, with enthusiasm. Nice rack. Also on the lower side from a price of admission standpoint for an SA girl that also is most likely low volume but definitely looking for some help. Good time, just not my body type.

  11. #9249

    Speaking of Skboy

    Really miss his photo posts. Hope he is doing well.

  12. #9248

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by TripJ  [View Original Post]
    Who is it? Couldn't get link to work.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-478eadfc5195

  13. #9247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 605

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyComeEasygo  [View Original Post]
    First time I have seen her active in several yeas. Was a lot of fun when I seen her 5 years or so ago. Skboy had some pics of her in this thread back then.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9be29132-606f-45eb-a412-478eadfc5195
    Who is it? Couldn't get link to work.

  14. #9246

    Blast from the past

    First time I have seen her active in several yeas. Was a lot of fun when I seen her 5 years or so ago. Skboy had some pics of her in this thread back then.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9be29132-606f-45eb-a412-478eadfc5195

  15. #9245
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced sasha from SA?
    Anyone dreamed with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape