Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 13318
-
12-13-25 12:55 #13048Senior Member

Posts: 150Katy
Ok staying with her ad. No information.
Too many no's for my taste. At least she list it in her ad. She does look good in the pictures.
Originally Posted by JimJrHd110
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 10:25 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 57Katy
Does anyone have any experience with Katy? I have seen a vew positive reviews on another site, but don't trust them. Thanks in advance.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...681/5679706020
-
12-06-25 16:48 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 473Ghetto Girls
Face Tatts Neck Tatts Bootie Shake Videos all give the warning that nothing good will happen. Just my opinion. QUOTE=ThatGuy7804;7464100]All I can say is a woman with a face tatto just screams ghetto, rip off or just bad service, if you pull the trigger let us know.
-
12-06-25 15:34 #13045Senior Member

Posts: 39Face tattoo
All I can say is a woman with a face tatto just screams ghetto, rip off or just bad service, if you pull the trigger let us know.
Originally Posted by CinciGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 08:36 #13044Senior Member

Posts: 71Not worth it
She was in Louisville using the name Rian. And then Paris before that. I saw her a couple years ago. She wasn't anything to write home about. As others have said she is more pushing the OF. But charging ridiculous prices for subpar service. When I saw her the one time I would say her pictures looked better than she does in real life.
Originally Posted by JimJrHd110
[View Original Post]
In my opinion I wouldn't waste my money. Especially for no BBBJ or GFE.
-
12-06-25 08:13 #13043Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49Awe thanks babe.
I always enjoyed seeing you my old time friend.
Oxoxox kisses.
Sass
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 07:01 #13042Senior Member

Posts: 27Anything on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/coler...e/969172089378
Can't seem to find anything on this one.
-
12-06-25 06:26 #13041Senior Member

Posts: 434Funny how they know to turn the labels around on their bathroom products. That's usually the sign of a pro photographer.
Originally Posted by SirLanceLicksalot
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 05:07 #13040Regular Member

Posts: 4I texted her 2 times never get a response back.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 19:18 #13039Senior Member

Posts: 384This post was for sexy sass. It should have read have to agree with sass review. Her absence did not slow her down. Better ass a that pussy is a dick eater. Speaking of eating she has one of the tastiest pussy you will find a really gets into it. Well worth the drive to see her at he safe a clean place.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 13:58 #13038Senior Member

Posts: 117Anything?
Anything on this one? I looked. Could find any info. I'd be interested to find a quality provider in NKY.
https://tryst.link/escort/laylaa
-
12-04-25 18:56 #13037Senior Member

Posts: 1825Only Fans Fishing
Contact them and I bet you get ali k to their OF account.
Originally Posted by JimJrHd110
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 15:50 #13036Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49Agreed, though very pretty. My heart just felt uneasy looking at the photos.
Hope all is well.
Sass
.
Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 15:46 #13035Senior Member

Posts: 169Holy shit
Those girls are flipping young! Honestly man I got a little leery even just looking at the photos. Just really gives me a human trafficking vibe.
Originally Posted by JimJrHd110
[View Original Post]
Hope someone can see them and report back just to make sure those young ladies are OK (as much as they can be when part of the hobby.).
Obviously I'm a monger and degenerate like the rest of you; but I think it's fair to say that we should all draw the line at some point. I'd be careful with those two.
-
12-04-25 15:43 #13034Senior Member

Posts: 384Ve to agree he absents hasn't slowed her down. Ass lot better then before and that pussy is a dick eater. Safe area an worth the drive.











Reply With Quote





