Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 888 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 13320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13035

    Holy shit

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Kylah? I have done some research, but have not found out much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...161/5025196444
    Those girls are flipping young! Honestly man I got a little leery even just looking at the photos. Just really gives me a human trafficking vibe.

    Hope someone can see them and report back just to make sure those young ladies are OK (as much as they can be when part of the hobby.).

    Obviously I'm a monger and degenerate like the rest of you; but I think it's fair to say that we should all draw the line at some point. I'd be careful with those two.

  2. #13034
    Ve to agree he absents hasn't slowed her down. Ass lot better then before and that pussy is a dick eater. Safe area an worth the drive.

  3. #13033

    Nikki 36 DD. Miamisburg

    Ok, so at the least I can say she is legit: https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/077394629874.

    I was in dire need and nobody was responding, so I gave Nikki a try. We'd connected a couple times but could never get the timing to work.

    I will say, she is very easy to work with, and a pleasant enough person. Also, her tits are enormous and quite nice and soft.

    However, while I can't place exactly what she's on, she was definitely on something when I saw her. Went to a notel in the Miamisburg area to see her, area wasn't sketchy, but a couple cars in the parking lot gave me pause.

    Went in, she was ready on time, and dressed for fun. Got to business and that's where it started to fall apart. She was clearly out of it, definitely wasn't into it at all, and it was difficult to maintain performance because of that. I powered through but it was a very, very quick QV -- and not really because of her. I just wanted to get out of there.

    Damage was only 80 -- definitely a "get what you pay for" -- she did use a cover for the limited BJ she gave and obviously for the FS. I didn't do any DATY, kinda glad I didn't. No obvious signs of illness, but there was a slight hint of a smell -- could have also just been the condom smell.

    The part that really unnerved me was the parking lot when I left. There was a big black chrysler 300 parked near me, right when I was leaving, the driver got a little animated and started the car.

    He followed me out onto the on-ramp, and I let him go by to be safe. Now, no way to know if he was her pimp / boyfriend -- but I don't believe in coincidences.

    So all in all -- she's legit, provides service, has great titties, but might just be a "break in case of emergency" provider.

  4. #13032

    Kylah

    Has anyone had any experience with Kylah? I have done some research, but have not found out much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...161/5025196444

  5. #13031
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    Hey there babe that verification is only for people that don't have references, I gave that option for people that don't have references so I can still see them. Though references are my preferred method of verification. I'll pm you ox

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on SS would be appreciated - https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassy1 - her verification seems a bit "much".
    .

  6. #13030

    Sexy Sassy

    Any info on SS would be appreciated - https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassy1 - her verification seems a bit "much".

  7. #13029

    Whatsapp / Signal / Telegram = scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with all the WhatsApp and Telegram in the Tryst posts?
    If I see Telegram, WhatsApp, or Signal in a US based ad, I just assume it is a scam. It might not always be but more often than not, it is a scam, and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

  8. #13028

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers Izzy. A little older, thin, shaved her head. Well she is clean and looking for new friends. She can host in NKY. Message for digits. GFE, CFS.
    Are you kidding? Maybe lost a little weight (still chunky) and at $450 hr. Have at it.

  9. #13027

    Blonde Bombshell

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...026/9015857459

    Have seen her ads on and off but never pulled the trigger. Anyone seen her?

  10. #13026
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers Izzy. A little older, thin, shaved her head. Well she is clean and looking for new friends. She can host in NKY. Message for digits. GFE, CFS.
    Digits please love to connect with her.

  11. #13025

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Quick update: She's in Cincinnati, in the Walnut Hills area in a safe location. And she cut her hair a while back and it's grown back.
    First thanks for the digits. I finally got to reconnect with Izzy. She has totally cleaned up her life. She doesn't have alot of time to devote to this. She isn't trying to get rich off this. She just wants to make life a little bit easier. Oh on top of everything else she doesn't even smoke anymore. So I don't think she's going to see anybody pass 9 o'clock. And she does have a full-time job.

    She's a silver fox now. Great ass. Tight. Great tasting. Beautiful eyes. All covered. But BBBJ. I could easily see her every day if I could afford it. She wants a regular base and that's it. I won't see anyone else.

    She is clean and has goals. Easy to talk to.

  12. #13024

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers Izzy. A little older, thin, shaved her head. Well she is clean and looking for new friends. She can host in NKY. Message for digits. GFE, CFS.
    Quick update: She's in Cincinnati, in the Walnut Hills area in a safe location. And she cut her hair a while back and it's grown back.

  13. #13023

    I'll take that info

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers Izzy. A little older, thin, shaved her head. Well she is clean and looking for new friends. She can host in NKY. Message for digits. GFE, CFS.
    PM if you can.

  14. #13022

    Izzy. Cincy Sub is back

    If anyone remembers Izzy. A little older, thin, shaved her head. Well she is clean and looking for new friends. She can host in NKY. Message for digits. GFE, CFS.

  15. #13021

    Contact info

    What's the deal with all the WhatsApp and Telegram in the Tryst posts?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape