Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 888 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13048

    Katy

    Ok staying with her ad. No information.

    Too many no's for my taste. At least she list it in her ad. She does look good in the pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Katy? I have seen a vew positive reviews on another site, but don't trust them. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...681/5679706020

  2. #13047

    Katy

    Does anyone have any experience with Katy? I have seen a vew positive reviews on another site, but don't trust them. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...681/5679706020

  3. #13046

    Ghetto Girls

    Face Tatts Neck Tatts Bootie Shake Videos all give the warning that nothing good will happen. Just my opinion. QUOTE=ThatGuy7804;7464100]All I can say is a woman with a face tatto just screams ghetto, rip off or just bad service, if you pull the trigger let us know.

  4. #13045

    Face tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciGuy12  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...026/9015857459

    Have seen her ads on and off but never pulled the trigger. Anyone seen her?
    All I can say is a woman with a face tatto just screams ghetto, rip off or just bad service, if you pull the trigger let us know.

  5. #13044

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Kylah? I have done some research, but have not found out much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...161/5025196444
    She was in Louisville using the name Rian. And then Paris before that. I saw her a couple years ago. She wasn't anything to write home about. As others have said she is more pushing the OF. But charging ridiculous prices for subpar service. When I saw her the one time I would say her pictures looked better than she does in real life.

    In my opinion I wouldn't waste my money. Especially for no BBBJ or GFE.

  6. #13043
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    Awe thanks babe.

    I always enjoyed seeing you my old time friend.

    Oxoxox kisses.

    Sass

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    This post was for sexy sass. It should have read have to agree with sass review. Her absence did not slow her down. Better ass a that pussy is a dick eater. Speaking of eating she has one of the tastiest pussy you will find a really gets into it. Well worth the drive to see her at he safe a clean place.

  7. #13042

    Anything on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coler...e/969172089378

    Can't seem to find anything on this one.

  8. #13041
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLanceLicksalot  [View Original Post]
    Contact them and I bet you get ali k to their OF account.
    Funny how they know to turn the labels around on their bathroom products. That's usually the sign of a pro photographer.

  9. #13040
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on SS would be appreciated - https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassy1 - her verification seems a bit "much".
    I texted her 2 times never get a response back.

  10. #13039
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Ve to agree he absents hasn't slowed her down. Ass lot better then before and that pussy is a dick eater. Safe area an worth the drive.
    This post was for sexy sass. It should have read have to agree with sass review. Her absence did not slow her down. Better ass a that pussy is a dick eater. Speaking of eating she has one of the tastiest pussy you will find a really gets into it. Well worth the drive to see her at he safe a clean place.

  11. #13038

    Anything?

    Anything on this one? I looked. Could find any info. I'd be interested to find a quality provider in NKY.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laylaa

  12. #13037

    Only Fans Fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Kylah? I have done some research, but have not found out much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...161/5025196444
    Contact them and I bet you get ali k to their OF account.

  13. #13036
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    Agreed, though very pretty. My heart just felt uneasy looking at the photos.

    Hope all is well.

    Sass

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    Those girls are flipping young! Honestly man I got a little leery even just looking at the photos. Just really gives me a human trafficking vibe.

    Hope someone can see them and report back just to make sure those young ladies are OK (as much as they can be when part of the hobby.).

    Obviously I'm a monger and degenerate like the rest of you; but I think it's fair to say that we should all draw the line at some point. I'd be careful with those two.
    .

  14. #13035

    Holy shit

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Kylah? I have done some research, but have not found out much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...161/5025196444
    Those girls are flipping young! Honestly man I got a little leery even just looking at the photos. Just really gives me a human trafficking vibe.

    Hope someone can see them and report back just to make sure those young ladies are OK (as much as they can be when part of the hobby.).

    Obviously I'm a monger and degenerate like the rest of you; but I think it's fair to say that we should all draw the line at some point. I'd be careful with those two.

  15. #13034
    Ve to agree he absents hasn't slowed her down. Ass lot better then before and that pussy is a dick eater. Safe area an worth the drive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape