Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 17666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16526

    Possibly legit

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Mia. Looks 'way, 'way TGTBT! .

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/197781052#.

    Thanks!
    So I've been messaging her back and forth and she sent me a video saying my name but man I'm too nervous to take one for the team. She said she's new, doesn't have OF and she sent the video saying my name immediately. It was her in the video. She's off Wilson ave and all signs point to legit but she does look almost too good and I made a rule for myself never visit unless reviewed because any time I've tried before it was always the worst situations I've been in during the hobby. If someone has more courage than me please dm me or let us know.

  2. #16525

    Mia??

    Anyone have info on Mia. Looks 'way, 'way TGTBT! .

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/197781052#.

    Thanks!

  3. #16524

    Nicole Fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    How is Nicole Fine's BBBJ?
    Nicole Fine gives a good BBBJ with no CIM; she told Sparky once that CIM was only for her bf. Well, at least he draws the line somewhere! No FS was offered. Not sure if anything has changed, this was from a visit a year or so ago.

  4. #16523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Miss Pretty Baddie

    Any Intel on this one? Have you texted a few times but haven't been able to connect yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/068658882224

  5. #16522

    Heather Slayinem

    Given the deadth of reasonably priced options these days, I want to remind everyone about Heather Slayinem:

    - great communicator.

    -clean single family incall with off-street parking in a quiet, middle class neighborhood in south county.

    - gorgeous natural D cups, which she loves having sucked and uses as part of her massages.

    - pretty face, athletic body, beautiful brunette hair.

    - massage technique is good with plenty of attention downstairs.

    - her oral technique is amazing, slow, sensual, lots of suction and massaging of the balls throughout.

    - BBBJ with cim.

    - loves sex and has a tight, wet kitty.

    I recently saw her for a massage and oral. Excellent from start to finish and gave me one of the hardest orgasms I've ever had. And she didn't miss a drop.

    Her hour rate is 2. 3 and recently began offering a 30 minute rate for 1. 6.

    Don't miss out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/slayinem88

  6. #16521

    Nicole Fine?

    How is Nicole Fine's BBBJ?

  7. #16520
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Don't buy the stories she's always sniffling that's a tell tale sign of bad habits and yes I've seen her and had fun but more than one person has mentioned she doesn't practice safe sex be careful mongers.
    She snorts cocaine?

  8. #16519
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    She told me she doesn't post ads because she lost her ID, social security card, and birth certificate inna house fire. What's the real reason she's UTR?
    I have noticed a uptick in girls going UTR and just texting their regulars or favorite clients (me, LOL) when they are in town.

    Maybe some Latinas avoiding ICE etc etc.

  9. #16518

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    She told me she doesn't post ads because she lost her ID, social security card, and birth certificate inna house fire. What's the real reason she's UTR?
    Don't buy the stories she's always sniffling that's a tell tale sign of bad habits and yes I've seen her and had fun but more than one person has mentioned she doesn't practice safe sex be careful mongers.

  10. #16517

    Busted?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Would like info also. Was about to book her when they got busted!
    I don't think I ever heard the story there. Anyone know what actually happened??

  11. #16516
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    She's 53. Her body was great about 3 years ago. Well proportioned fake titties. Tight round ass. I've heard it hasn't changed much, so that's good news.

    Picture attached.
    She told me she doesn't post ads because she lost her ID, social security card, and birth certificate inna house fire. What's the real reason she's UTR?

  12. #16515
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    She said 500/ hr, is that the good rate?
    This is what I was quoted.

    Qv $150.

    Hhr $225.

    Hr $350.

    I went for qv then decided to stick around for a 2nd pop.

    All in 200.

    That's pretty good rate for sure.

  13. #16514
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    She said 500/ hr, is that the good rate?
    I was quoted $350/ hr for incall. $500/ hr for outcall to a hotel. That does include MSOG, if you can manage that.

  14. #16513

    Adrianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwkbobby95  [View Original Post]
    Any links to any ads for her? Mostly for pic reference.

    Or if not, what is her body type / rough age, etc?

    TIA.
    She's 53. Her body was great about 3 years ago. Well proportioned fake titties. Tight round ass. I've heard it hasn't changed much, so that's good news.

    Picture attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails angie10.jpg‎  

  15. #16512
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I recommend this one too. She is a good time.

    Condoms optional, too, if you're into that.
    She said 500/ hr, is that the good rate?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape