Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 17667
-
11-30-25 11:59 #16497Senior Member

Posts: 186Passion
Has anyone tried Passion?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...533/3144599762
I was thinking of trying her and see what the detox session was like.
Wondering what her FS is as well as bbj.
Thanks ElNino1978.
-
11-29-25 23:03 #16496Senior Member

Posts: 89I saw her 2-3 x maybe 2 years ago. When I was in Stl more regularly. Absolutely gorgeous and we got along great. She used to bartend in soulard? Maybe? That was th golden era. Vixens and angles both up and running. So many good options. There was an angel I liked that used to travel down here from central Illinois. Savanah maybe?
Originally Posted by PuntSport
[View Original Post]
We should move this to "another what happened to.".
-
11-26-25 11:24 #16495Senior Member

Posts: 241LOL come on be nice, a couple more posts and he's going to be one of those "special" senior members. Just like when JBurrows asked if a couple members would be references for him LOL.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 10:05 #16494Senior Member

Posts: 201Both of these ads are fake. Telegram and whatsapp are dead giveaways and the pics on the second ad are of porn star Indica Flowers.
Originally Posted by JarlUlf129
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 08:16 #16493Senior Member

Posts: 1744On the Road
Umm, USASG has listings for every major US city. I have used it when travelling for business. When travelling I stick to AMPs and strip clubs. Names, reviews, prices are all right here.
Originally Posted by Knn818
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 07:24 #16492Senior Member

Posts: 406Oh, the providers can review us on ter? Huh. Any chance I can see what they are saying about me.
Originally Posted by Knn818
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 05:47 #16491Regular Member

Posts: 19Experiences?
Has anyone had experience with either of these providers and can provide details?
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/243702.html
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...fun-63804.html
-
11-25-25 18:02 #16490Senior Member

Posts: 28Traveling
When traveling, how do you guys find talent at your destination? Search the same sites (LC, tryst, etc.) but change zip code? Guess I'm wondering if there's a network. I don't have any "reviews" on TER, maybe I need to start tipping extra to the girls here to leave me a review LOL. Thanks.
-
11-25-25 10:30 #16489Senior Member

Posts: 410Would like info also. Was about to book her when they got busted!
Originally Posted by PuntSport
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 00:46 #16488Senior Member

Posts: 91Would be great for me since I live in Affton. The closer the better. What's her contact info?
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 23:31 #16487Regular Member

Posts: 6Does anyone know of Elsa from Angels
Looking for information about Elsa from Angels. Please DM me.
-
11-23-25 22:46 #16486Senior Member

Posts: 307Hits you up with that day yet her Tryst drones on and on about her oh-so-very limited availability. LOL.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 18:59 #16485Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-23-25 11:54 #16484Senior Member

Posts: 51Jade
Saw Jade recently at her private incall in Affton. She is a cute, friendly BBW with great big titties and some large perky nipples that she enjoys being gently sucked on. We did some LFK to get things started, and she is a pretty good kisser. I then moved down for some fine dining between her legs, which she thoroughly enjoyed. She knows how to pull her legs way back to give you good access to the kitty, which got really wet by the time I was finished. I was in the mood for getting my dick sucked, and she did not disappoint with a BBBJ that included BLS and some good tongue action with me in her mouth. She did ask that I let her know when I was ready to bust, so she doesn't do CIM. She posts on STG, but takes the ad down when she is not available. Her ad always has her name in the title, so you'll know it's her if she seeing people at that time. Overall it was a great visit, and I will repeat.
-
11-22-25 22:26 #16483Senior Member

Posts: 150Deaf Kim
Was wondering if she is still around. Saw her lots when she was on the south side. I got out of the hobby for a while and when I tried re-connecting, had the wrong digits. Anybody know of her whereabouts?











Reply With Quote



