Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 17668
-
12-03-25 12:35 #16513Senior Member

Posts: 638Adrianna
She's 53. Her body was great about 3 years ago. Well proportioned fake titties. Tight round ass. I've heard it hasn't changed much, so that's good news.
Originally Posted by Jwkbobby95
[View Original Post]
Picture attached.
-
12-03-25 07:46 #16512Senior Member

Posts: 406She said 500/ hr, is that the good rate?
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 06:45 #16511Senior Member

Posts: 29Bella Blue
Has anyone visited with Bella in STL? The reports from KC and other areas are several years old in some cases.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...uru-47031.html.
-
12-02-25 22:03 #16510Senior Member

Posts: 34Any links to any ads for her? Mostly for pic reference.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
Or if not, what is her body type / rough age, etc?
TIA.
-
12-02-25 21:38 #16509Senior Member

Posts: 638Seconded
I recommend this one too. She is a good time.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
Condoms optional, too, if you're into that.
-
12-02-25 19:55 #16508Senior Member

Posts: 307+1 to that.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
Weird enough to be offputting.
No thank you, I do not need your energy healing and transfer.
-
12-02-25 14:51 #16507Senior Member

Posts: 91I reviewed her not too long ago on here, like last week or two. Overall, make sure you get details on her rates and services. I wasn't told everything until I was actually there and already had a fixed amount on my person.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
And yeah, someone mentioned just a bit ago about her being kinda loopy like thinking she has telekinesis and such. She's got personality, though. Very accomadating.
-
12-02-25 12:35 #16506Senior Member

Posts: 120Adrianna
Here is her number 636 310 9454.
Great body and service in a nice incall location at a good rate.
Ill be seeing her more.
-
12-02-25 00:57 #16505Senior Member

Posts: 406Man I wish I could get ahold of carley, she was hot and loved the dick.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 23:30 #16504Senior Member

Posts: 170I tend to start with sites I know (listcrawler, STG, PD, tryst). When I find a few someones who post regularly and catches my eye, I'll google their number. Sometimes that helps me find a regional site.
Originally Posted by Knn818
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 22:08 #16503Senior Member

Posts: 42Brittany
Any intel on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/197512544
-
12-01-25 21:44 #16502Senior Member

Posts: 876I used to bang her regularly when she was 20-22 and she was a lot of fun and a pretty good lay. I guess I should be happy she was on birth control during that time or there would be a few little one running around. As she got older I think she got really jaded as to her spot in life. I saw her a couple years ago and the BJ was still top notch but she seemed very checked out during sex. I have to wonder if working as an escort like that was the last place she wanted to be. But her lifestyle leaves her in a situation where she is dependent on having to bang older guys for money and has become a hanger-on for more successful people because her 'career' isn't one that can fund her desired lifestyle. Talking to her, I often wonder if she has any real friends or if all the people she hangs with are just friend of convenience and proximity.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 21:17 #16501Senior Member

Posts: 29Re: Passion
Sent two separate requests. No response. Hope you have better luck.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 18:31 #16500Senior Member

Posts: 285Move on
She does not provide anymore FYI I know her in real life, honestly she was a terrible lay had a great body and the BJ was awesome but she couldn't take a dick to save her life and still can't LOL. Much better options Carley still is out there, Elsa just thinks she is hot and gets everywhere off her looks approaching 30 no real job and emotionally fragile all the time. I wish her the best she uses it to her advantage with the travel she gets for free off the simps.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 11:40 #16499Senior Member

Posts: 80I know a guy who saw her. He said "not so good" - seemed to be somewhat of a "space cadet" - not a harmful sort - "but the end is nigh" - survivalist type, believes she has the power of telekinesis, could be wearing a foil beanie at any moment. To answer your question, service was reported as disappointing. I thought I read other comments about her on this forum.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there!!









Reply With Quote



