Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 244
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by Fruit Cake
  1. #109

    Little Star Salon

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Guys! What if we are approaching our research all wrong.

    Is it possible social media providers like her do more?

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTrPRrLo2/

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTrPRVaLS/
    Looks like San Jose has some bro, But its too Far for a day trip.

  2. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Guys! What if we are approaching our research all wrong.
    There are providers all over Twitter, IG, Blue Sky, Telegram. Streetwalkers, Strippers, and GPS escorts use Twitter since they can post more explicit pictures. IG is chalked full of Sugar Babies, UTC escorts, and streetwalkers. Blue Sky is more for OF chicks and the rest of the flavors of sex workers.

  3. #107

    Influencers

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Guys! What if we are approaching our research all wrong.

    Is it possible social media providers like her do more?

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTrPRrLo2/

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTrPRVaLS/
    That's an interesting idea. Does anyone have any thoughts on the best ways to check it out?

  4. #106

    Looking in the Wrong Places?

    Guys! What if we are approaching our research all wrong.

    Is it possible social media providers like her do more?

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTrPRrLo2/

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTrPRVaLS/

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Just in case you missed it but that picture is fake. Second shr is a pain to make an appointment with. She stated that she does offer manicure and pedicure for $80 anf assuming extra. She did say she does nuru for $210. I tried 3 times to make an appointment but all 3 times failed. But now that I know that's not her real Pic I might pass until someone TOFTT. LOL.
    Its looking like a scam then.

  6. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    They don't do nails or pedicures, but you will blow your beans with a VIET MILF.

    Where you'll blow your beans depends on the tip and your ability to negotiate.

    Manscaping, waxing, massage, etc available.

    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...897101760.html
    We are not interested in that place.

  7. #103

    Yup Let It Go

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Just in case you missed it but that picture is fake. Second shr is a pain to make an appointment with. She stated that she does offer manicure and pedicure for $80 anf assuming extra. She did say she does nuru for $210. I tried 3 times to make an appointment but all 3 times failed. But now that I know that's not her real Pic I might pass until someone TOFTT. LOL.
    Yup, let it go. Not worth any effort. Most likely, she wants to test the water to make some money and now has cold feet.

  8. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if its a public nail salon?
    Just in case you missed it but that picture is fake. Second shr is a pain to make an appointment with. She stated that she does offer manicure and pedicure for $80 anf assuming extra. She did say she does nuru for $210. I tried 3 times to make an appointment but all 3 times failed. But now that I know that's not her real Pic I might pass until someone TOFTT. LOL.

  9. #101

    Viet MILF Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    They don't do nails or pedicures, but you will blow your beans with a VIET MILF.

    Where you'll blow your beans depends on the tip and your ability to negotiate.

    Manscaping, waxing, massage, etc available.

    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...897101760.html
    Got a HJ from Tiffany, Viet MILF. A little older than what I like. Supposedly, she had a Latina that worked for her but the day I went it was only her. I drove from LA so I figure I just blow a load. No repeat.

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRockford83  [View Original Post]
    This is a link that someone else posted in MP chat. Doesn't look like FS is on the table (pun intended). Might be a real place where one could get a pedicure and at least a HJ. That would be a start. I'm out of town for the next 10 days. If anyone tries it out please be sure to report back.

    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...896479727.html
    I wonder if its a public nail salon?

  11. #99

    Bays

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Remember guys I told you I'm obsessed with Viets even though I'm not Viet. I'm obsessed with Thais too. Anyway, I was going to write that the picture is a famous Viet celebrity but Randy62 was nice enough to alert us brothers.

    JimRockford, good job identifying this. What's the worse that can happen? One of us goes and if she is completely unattractive then go back to the car and bail out. That's her fault for using a picture that was completely far off in her representation. Use a burner phone so she can never track you to fuck with you.

    Update on Bay's Barber. I went by early this week. There was two people ahead of me and I did not see any backroom for extras. I got a sense I could never get anything in here but only possible outcall, which I can't do. Also it would take numerous haircuts to get there. So, I told her I would be back. She said next time set an appointment.
    Sucks there is no private room.

  12. #98
    Senior Member


    Posts: 632

    7 Days Skin Spa (formerly Adorable Skin)

    They don't do nails or pedicures, but you will blow your beans with a VIET MILF.

    Where you'll blow your beans depends on the tip and your ability to negotiate.

    Manscaping, waxing, massage, etc available.

    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...897101760.html

  13. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    That's hilarious. In the ad it even says real picture. I'm glad someone pointed out because I been trying to get am appointment with het. She is flaky as heck. She quoted me $210 for nuru. You don't think the famous lady needs extra money. LOL.
    Bad sign if she quotes by phone. Can someone get a visual of her and a location to determine if she is worth our hard earned money? I won't be able to get to OC this week. We never know, she can be good looking.

  14. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Remember guys I told you I'm obsessed with Viets even though I'm not Viet. I'm obsessed with Thais too. Anyway, I was going to write that the picture is a famous Viet celebrity but Randy62 was nice enough to alert us brothers.

    JimRockford, good job identifying this. What's the worse that can happen? One of us goes and if she is completely unattractive then go back to the car and bail out. That's her fault for using a picture that was completely far off in her representation. Use a burner phone so she can never track you to fuck with you.

    Update on Bay's Barber. I went by early this week. There was two people ahead of me and I did not see any backroom for extras. I got a sense I could never get anything in here but only possible outcall, which I can't do. Also it would take numerous haircuts to get there. So, I told her I would be back. She said next time set an appointment.

    I think this thread, Nail Salons that do b full service? And Viet Girls thread is the best in OC forum right now. The Massage Parlor thread just keeps talking about the same AMPs and written in novels that I personally don't have time for. It turns me off from those AMPs, there is no excitement and thrill of seeing how far we can get a manucurist or waxer to go.

    Good job out there boys! Remember, we are bulls and we can RUN down there and fuck one cow or we can WALK downhill and fuck them all!
    That's hilarious. In the ad it even says real picture. I'm glad someone pointed out because I been trying to get am appointment with het. She is flaky as heck. She quoted me $210 for nuru. You don't think the famous lady needs extra money. LOL.

  15. #95

    Lets Try

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRockford83  [View Original Post]
    This is a link that someone else posted in MP chat. Doesn't look like FS is on the table (pun intended). Might be a real place where one could get a pedicure and at least a HJ. That would be a start. I'm out of town for the next 10 days. If anyone tries it out please be sure to report back.

    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...896479727.html
    Remember guys I told you I'm obsessed with Viets even though I'm not Viet. I'm obsessed with Thais too. Anyway, I was going to write that the picture is a famous Viet celebrity but Randy62 was nice enough to alert us brothers.

    JimRockford, good job identifying this. What's the worse that can happen? One of us goes and if she is completely unattractive then go back to the car and bail out. That's her fault for using a picture that was completely far off in her representation. Use a burner phone so she can never track you to fuck with you.

    Update on Bay's Barber. I went by early this week. There was two people ahead of me and I did not see any backroom for extras. I got a sense I could never get anything in here but only possible outcall, which I can't do. Also it would take numerous haircuts to get there. So, I told her I would be back. She said next time set an appointment.

    I think this thread, Nail Salons that do b full service? And Viet Girls thread is the best in OC forum right now. The Massage Parlor thread just keeps talking about the same AMPs and written in novels that I personally don't have time for. It turns me off from those AMPs, there is no excitement and thrill of seeing how far we can get a manucurist or waxer to go.

    Good job out there boys! Remember, we are bulls and we can RUN down there and fuck one cow or we can WALK downhill and fuck them all!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape