Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 245
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Fruit Cake
  1. #95

    Lets Try

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRockford83  [View Original Post]
    This is a link that someone else posted in MP chat. Doesn't look like FS is on the table (pun intended). Might be a real place where one could get a pedicure and at least a HJ. That would be a start. I'm out of town for the next 10 days. If anyone tries it out please be sure to report back.

    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...896479727.html
    Remember guys I told you I'm obsessed with Viets even though I'm not Viet. I'm obsessed with Thais too. Anyway, I was going to write that the picture is a famous Viet celebrity but Randy62 was nice enough to alert us brothers.

    JimRockford, good job identifying this. What's the worse that can happen? One of us goes and if she is completely unattractive then go back to the car and bail out. That's her fault for using a picture that was completely far off in her representation. Use a burner phone so she can never track you to fuck with you.

    Update on Bay's Barber. I went by early this week. There was two people ahead of me and I did not see any backroom for extras. I got a sense I could never get anything in here but only possible outcall, which I can't do. Also it would take numerous haircuts to get there. So, I told her I would be back. She said next time set an appointment.

    I think this thread, Nail Salons that do b full service? And Viet Girls thread is the best in OC forum right now. The Massage Parlor thread just keeps talking about the same AMPs and written in novels that I personally don't have time for. It turns me off from those AMPs, there is no excitement and thrill of seeing how far we can get a manucurist or waxer to go.

    Good job out there boys! Remember, we are bulls and we can RUN down there and fuck one cow or we can WALK downhill and fuck them all!

  2. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRockford83  [View Original Post]
    This is a link that someone else posted in MP chat. Doesn't look like FS is on the table (pun intended). Might be a real place where one could get a pedicure and at least a HJ. That would be a start. I'm out of town for the next 10 days. If anyone tries it out please be sure to report back.

    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...896479727.html
    That picture is Ngoc Anh who is a viet model who is married.

    But we all know the pics are always fake. As long as an ugly cow doesn't greet you.

  3. #93

    Could This Be The First?

    This is a link that someone else posted in MP chat. Doesn't look like FS is on the table (pun intended). Might be a real place where one could get a pedicure and at least a HJ. That would be a start. I'm out of town for the next 10 days. If anyone tries it out please be sure to report back.

    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...896479727.html

  4. #92

    Bay's Barbershop

    I was in need of a haircut and my usual is no longer available. Why not give Lisa's at Bay's a try. She's actually pretty good, my haircut is simple and she did a little shorter than I wanted but it all good. Twenty for cut, she was prettier than my usual and very flirty for my first visit. There's was another white lady doing hair color for her client, seem like a rental spot kinda thing. Big room with 5 barber chairs and lots of chairs for customers along the wall and I don't see any back room for others activities. Her service menu was quite long and I don't see massages or shave / trim. She does dress kinda cute, not petite nor chubby with a nice personality. Think I will continue getting a haircut from her for awhile and see if she'll offer something more if not it still a good haircut and great convo.

  5. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I swear you are like a Jedi Master when it comes to unconventional places! Hey, you are obviously seasoned. Can I get FS at LBC or Barberwaxqueen? DM me if you need this private.
    I have been with BWQ for a while and I haven't gone to BJ yet, so I doubt she will do FS.

  6. #90

    Jedi

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Look into skin care, lashes and so on beauty places also.
    I swear you are like a Jedi Master when it comes to unconventional places! Hey, you are obviously seasoned. Can I get FS at LBC or Barberwaxqueen? DM me if you need this private.

  7. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Ya, my bad brother. I did some more research and confirm you are correct, it is not a nail salon. I guess our unsuccessful hunt continues. One day we will find this hidden gem, where we can get FS at a nail salon. Maybe we should look at barber shops instead?
    Look into skin care, lashes and so on beauty places also.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Fuck it! If Bay's location is the one on Yelp I'm going to try. All she can say is no and I walk away. I saw some pics on Yelp and the Viet lady I see wearing a grey dress with a mask looks hot. The Viet lady who looks skinny with red lipstick also looks hot, albeit the pictures are 5+ years old. Life is short.
    Yeah that's her current shop. Good Luck!

  9. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    She is still hot, sucks I didn't get a HJ from her when she was giving massage. Wonder why no more?
    Fuck it! If Bay's location is the one on Yelp I'm going to try. All she can say is no and I walk away. I saw some pics on Yelp and the Viet lady I see wearing a grey dress with a mask looks hot. The Viet lady who looks skinny with red lipstick also looks hot, albeit the pictures are 5+ years old. Life is short.

  10. #86

    Bays

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Is this a hot viet chick? If she is who I think she told me no more massage, only legit business.

    She was hot AF.
    She is still hot, sucks I didn't get a HJ from her when she was giving massage. Wonder why no more?

  11. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    She moved her shop. Not sure if HE is still available. I see her for a haircut and she hasn't offered me any extras for sometime. Anyone get a HJ recently?
    First and foremost, I love how we are brainstorming and working together for our adventures. I remember hearing about Bay's barbershop back in 2018, but no one at the time confirmed if extras were available. Based on what I am reading now, it is confirmed that HJ is available. What's the setup now? I have a regular barber and I can't just use her without the SO finding out. Can a massage just be had? Is it a solo shop or has other workers?

  12. #84
    Is this a hot viet chick? If she is who I think she told me no more massage, only legit business.

    She was hot AF.

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she kinda old now. LOL.

  13. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    She moved her shop. Not sure if HE is still available. I see her for a haircut and she hasn't offered me any extras for sometime. Anyone get a HJ recently?
    Isn't she kinda old now. LOL.

  14. #82
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Bays barbershop? Lisa she would give a HE according to the old MPR, Don't know now? https://www.yelp.com/biz/bays-barber...-westminster-3
    She moved her shop. Not sure if HE is still available. I see her for a haircut and she hasn't offered me any extras for sometime. Anyone get a HJ recently?

  15. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Ya, my bad brother. I did some more research and confirm you are correct, it is not a nail salon. I guess our unsuccessful hunt continues. One day we will find this hidden gem, where we can get FS at a nail salon. Maybe we should look at barber shops instead?
    Anyone remember Bays barbershop? Lisa she would give a HE according to the old MPR, Don't know now? https://www.yelp.com/biz/bays-barber...-westminster-3

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape