Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 251
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by Fruit Cake
  1. #116

    Cristals day spa

    I heard this place does haircuts by appointment and then can get a massage after with HE. Both times I came here I saw Julie. A skinny mid age Viet with some small B cups. I come here when I want my nuts shaved and she does a good job and leaves me nice and clean shaven. After the shave she asks if I want a massage and I said yes so we did a 30 minute massage for. 4 with a bit of teasing on the flip. On the flip she asks me if I want a hand job or a BJ. I tell her a BJ and she does it covered for $ and gets to work and goes down on my dick and gets to sucking and she is quite good at and picks up the speed and keeps bobbing her head. After a good 10+ minutes of this covered BJ I bust in her mouth. She cleans me up and I'm on my way. She did mention they do have another girl who is more open to FS, but I haven't seen. Will definitely go back again when it's time to get my nuts shaved.

  2. #115

    Disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    No updated post on this thread lately. Have we all bailed out in this adventure? I admit I've quit trying to find these hidden gems but its not because of a lack of trying.
    No one has any leads?

  3. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggens  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure most of you guys have gotten pedicures. If you haven't, I highly recommend it. Having said this, the last thing I would want to do is to go into the obligatory private room, usually in the back of the facility and start moaning and groaning, while some overaged Viet lady pounds away At my 11 th toe, then have to do the walk of shame to the front of the facility, with every Nancy, Joanie and Karen wondering what I just did in the back of the store. You guys must love being the center of attention- More power to you brothers!

    DB.
    Yes that's what we are looking for, we have had FS in the back.

  4. #113

    Appeal

    I'm sure most of you guys have gotten pedicures. If you haven't, I highly recommend it. Having said this, the last thing I would want to do is to go into the obligatory private room, usually in the back of the facility and start moaning and groaning, while some overaged Viet lady pounds away At my 11 th toe, then have to do the walk of shame to the front of the facility, with every Nancy, Joanie and Karen wondering what I just did in the back of the store. You guys must love being the center of attention- More power to you brothers!

    DB.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    No updated post on this thread lately. Have we all bailed out in this adventure? I admit I've quit trying to find these hidden gems but its not because of a lack of trying.

  5. #112

    Is the end near?

    No updated post on this thread lately. Have we all bailed out in this adventure? I admit I've quit trying to find these hidden gems but its not because of a lack of trying.

  6. #111

    Luvies

    Anyone have an update on Wendy? She was getting a lot of reviews from her regulars on the old MPR before it went to Shit with new worthless site model.

  7. #110

    Long Beach one

    She's lovely, but looking at her site and everything, her offerings look totally legit to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Guys! What if we are approaching our research all wrong.

    Is it possible social media providers like her do more?

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTrPRrLo2/

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTrPRVaLS/

  8. #109

    Little Star Salon

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Guys! What if we are approaching our research all wrong.

    Is it possible social media providers like her do more?

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTrPRrLo2/

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTrPRVaLS/
    Looks like San Jose has some bro, But its too Far for a day trip.

  9. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Guys! What if we are approaching our research all wrong.
    There are providers all over Twitter, IG, Blue Sky, Telegram. Streetwalkers, Strippers, and GPS escorts use Twitter since they can post more explicit pictures. IG is chalked full of Sugar Babies, UTC escorts, and streetwalkers. Blue Sky is more for OF chicks and the rest of the flavors of sex workers.

  10. #107

    Influencers

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Guys! What if we are approaching our research all wrong.

    Is it possible social media providers like her do more?

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTrPRrLo2/

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTrPRVaLS/
    That's an interesting idea. Does anyone have any thoughts on the best ways to check it out?

  11. #106

    Looking in the Wrong Places?

    Guys! What if we are approaching our research all wrong.

    Is it possible social media providers like her do more?

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTrPRrLo2/

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTrPRVaLS/

  12. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Just in case you missed it but that picture is fake. Second shr is a pain to make an appointment with. She stated that she does offer manicure and pedicure for $80 anf assuming extra. She did say she does nuru for $210. I tried 3 times to make an appointment but all 3 times failed. But now that I know that's not her real Pic I might pass until someone TOFTT. LOL.
    Its looking like a scam then.

  13. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    They don't do nails or pedicures, but you will blow your beans with a VIET MILF.

    Where you'll blow your beans depends on the tip and your ability to negotiate.

    Manscaping, waxing, massage, etc available.

    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...897101760.html
    We are not interested in that place.

  14. #103

    Yup Let It Go

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Just in case you missed it but that picture is fake. Second shr is a pain to make an appointment with. She stated that she does offer manicure and pedicure for $80 anf assuming extra. She did say she does nuru for $210. I tried 3 times to make an appointment but all 3 times failed. But now that I know that's not her real Pic I might pass until someone TOFTT. LOL.
    Yup, let it go. Not worth any effort. Most likely, she wants to test the water to make some money and now has cold feet.

  15. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if its a public nail salon?
    Just in case you missed it but that picture is fake. Second shr is a pain to make an appointment with. She stated that she does offer manicure and pedicure for $80 anf assuming extra. She did say she does nuru for $210. I tried 3 times to make an appointment but all 3 times failed. But now that I know that's not her real Pic I might pass until someone TOFTT. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape