Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 554 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 8308
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7813
    Quote Originally Posted by Nygmen81  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a new number for Abby? The one listed in her ad appears disconnected. If someone could DM the info I would greatly appreciate it.
    FYI I have the one ending in 8759. It says call cannot get completed as dialed that means she must have a new one.

  2. #7812
    Does anyone have a new number for Abby? The one listed in her ad appears disconnected. If someone could DM the info I would greatly appreciate it.

  3. #7811
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 62
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    Dakota is looking dates. BBFS cip and lets you record.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/197113714
    Sexy tatts. Skin looking yummy.

  4. #7810
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget about your guaranteed good time and bbfscip girl. No bs, no games.

    After a few days in another city, struggling to find a girl who didn't want a deposit, or vanished after contact, or other frustrating things, it was nice to be back and know Kelsey doesn't play games- she loves sex as much if not more than guys!!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-l...s-vegas-470799

    I'd love to get w / Abby but she never responds to my texts??
    I agree with both. Kelsey is chill and I've had my downs with her but everything has always worked out I'm the end. She is always down for some kinky ass shit.

    Abby is not worth it IMO. The people posting about how great she is are cool with dropping 3-500 on a girl with bad communication skills, a pimp and the service truthfully isn't the greatest. Her ads still say 24 and it's like girl we went to HS together LOL. If you can get her sober early and talk her down to 200-250 I say it's worth it but she legit thinks she's a $400 hour girl like damn.

  5. #7809
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    Hot as fuck, loves a good pounding. CIP always no complaints.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MikkaFay22
    Upcharge for cip?

  6. #7808

    MikkaFay22

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvluv99  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her contact information?
    Same girl, new name on PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SarayahHaze

  7. #7807
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    Hot as fuck, loves a good pounding. CIP always no complaints.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MikkaFay22
    Do you have her contact information?

  8. #7806

    MikkaFay22

    Hot as fuck, loves a good pounding. CIP always no complaints.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MikkaFay22

  9. #7805

    Kelsey!!

    Don't forget about your guaranteed good time and bbfscip girl. No bs, no games.

    After a few days in another city, struggling to find a girl who didn't want a deposit, or vanished after contact, or other frustrating things, it was nice to be back and know Kelsey doesn't play games- she loves sex as much if not more than guys!!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-l...s-vegas-470799

    I'd love to get w / Abby but she never responds to my texts??

  10. #7804

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    She is still going strong, always a good time & a great fuck.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Abby4You2
    Just saw her and it was an awesome time. Still stays in shape. Body looks great. Great sex.

  11. #7803

    Dakota

    Dakota is looking dates. BBFS cip and lets you record.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/197113714

  12. #7802

    Abby The Legend

    She is still going strong, always a good time & a great fuck.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Abby4You2

  13. #7801

    Been Gone Awhile?

    Wondering what's happened with the formerly incomparable ABBY? First met her in 2017, when a bottle of Jameson would get her loins moving, things (obviously) spun out of control over the course of time. Now, I'm making a trip to Vegas for the first time in over 2 years and can't find a way to have a little reunion with her.

    Anyone know if she's still around being the partier that she just loved to be?

    Thanks to anyone who can help with a reconnection!

  14. #7800
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84  [View Original Post]
    Was she up for anal? Mfm, yea its not for everybody. I have attended a good ammount of gabg bamgs so its just like batter up, swing and a miss or home run. Ill message you but curious on your experienced on the chicks on boulder hwy.

    Also the brunette in yhe images and the video. Does not seem or look like Harley/ Michelle. Do you know who that is?

    I know thay of different users share an account on the site images and stuff get swapped and messy. Or as too often happens with most posts, the pics are either of other individuals to lure you in. What info do you have on that?
    Anal. Honestly don't know not, my thing never asked. She only did PIV and BJ for the mfm.

    Brunette with belly button tattoo was a doubles partner that she worked with for a little before things went south. I can't remember her name and its been awhile since they worked together. I do see posts on listcrawler from her solo randomly but I only saw her through Harley. They had different service styles for sure though. More Methodical and less into the overall experience.

    Redhead. This is new and recent. I have not seen her since those pictures were added.

  15. #7799
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84  [View Original Post]
    Was she up for anal? Mfm, yea its not for everybody. I have attended a good ammount of gabg bamgs so its just like batter up, swing and a miss or home run. Ill message you but curious on your experienced on the chicks on boulder hwy.

    Also the brunette in yhe images and the video. Does not seem or look like Harley/ Michelle. Do you know who that is?

    I know thay of different users share an account on the site images and stuff get swapped and messy. Or as too often happens with most posts, the pics are either of other individuals to lure you in. What info do you have on that?
    Reverse image search comes back to some ads in Florida and Indiana from years ago but the numbers linked don't show current ads anywhere for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape