Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 19503
-
12-03-25 11:35 #16713Senior Member

Posts: 282Yeah, calling out is the best thing to do. This helps improve the experience and the business. It goes both ways though. If they short me on time or on service, I ask why and their feedback for me. Did I do something that upset them and other questions like grooming and odor. I know recently a girl told me that she doesn't like her nipples touched and boobs grabbed. I said sorry and she should have told me the first time I touched them. I did not see her again but I respected her wishes. If she has no reason and says something like 'customer waiting', then I tell her I won't be seeing her ever again and tell MMS that I won't be coming to the shop for the rest of the month and if this girl ever comes back to shop again then I will skip that month too. I do the opposite (write good reviews and tell everyone to see her so she makes good money) when a girl is really good with all customers. Vivi, Angela, Sindy, joey being recent examples and Hailey being the most recent. There are plenty of options around and I visit Vancouver often to meet friends and family. Vancouver is overflowing with pussy for benjis.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
They think pussy has the power but the real power lies in the benjis so if we call them out, with their names, then it helps us and MMS decide who is worth the benjis.
-
12-03-25 11:26 #16712Senior Member

Posts: 116Crystal Spa
Had some time, thought I would check it out!
Greeted by CeeCee, got a hug and peck on the cheek.
Was told to undress and lay down, she returned and started a ok massage lots of squeezing and pushing.
Came time to flip, she asked what were we going to do. I asked her how much for Boom Boom.
She replied how much am I going to spend.
I grabbed her ass and planted a kiss on her, she kissed back so I emptied my wallet.
With house fee she ended up with $$. 30.
BBBJ LFK DATY FS, felt rushed, lots of door bell ringing.
-
12-03-25 10:56 #16711Banned Member

Posts: 994You are a hard man (so to speak) Manager9 but probably right
Stuff like that crazy condom poking through the baby wipe (Tacoma board, separate thread on Maple) should be shared as a comic warning. I'm guilty of what you described, but I hate waiting and hate getting shorted on time with a sexy lady. I think better to just share. You are right they take quick action.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 23:54 #16710Banned Member

Posts: 994Just heard from Sophia (the Aroma Spa one)
She is in Texas for a few weeks taking some classes (good for her), won't be back earlier than the 18th.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DoctorPepper
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 23:11 #16709Senior Member

Posts: 282This is because way too many mongers do not write a negative review. They do it so that the business is not negatively affected for that girl or the establishment offers them a discount or a better service next time with 'another girl'. I can assure you that they do extend discounts or added benefits for same donation because I have been offered them after I complained to MMS and I was told to not write a negative review and I would get the benefit. I declined the offer and wrote what I got at the shop as a review. Once you start calling out girls / shops who short you on time or service, their business is affected and they improve. This is a simple supply demand stuff. Good experience, good review, more money. Bad experience, bad review, less money. I always tell them about the experience and if I will return and what kind of review I plan to write. Things have gotten much better after that.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 16:37 #16708Banned Member

Posts: 994Same, she is an absolute star
For some reason I am lucky and she texts me all the time, but she forgot to say she was back in town! What a pleasant surprise.
Originally Posted by Nwscout
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 16:17 #16707Banned Member

Posts: 994Sophia back on the 5th
Or so I am told, probably time of the month. Did not hear from her directly but lots of girls don't pay attention to their work phones when they take off. Call ahead and make an appointment if you go again. She is worth the trouble.
Originally Posted by DoctorPepper
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 15:57 #16706Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269My Tokyo Experience
While Tokyo brings in some top talent, I've never had an outstanding experience there. Whether it be bait and switching or really short appointments, I've made up my mind that I will no longer patronize that establishment. Especially because when I did text the booker about the bait and switch, they chose to argue with me instead. I'm very reasonable and give grace where needed, but they seem to be trending towards rushed appointments, complaining about the 200 donation, and in general a less than stellar experience. At least with the other shops they're willing to listen to feedback and make corrections if necessary. I usually wait until the stars like Monica or Chanel tour at either JM or the Shanghai chain before I see them. This is my experience. I know that some of why'all love Tokyo but I cannot corroborate, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 15:12 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 115Tokyo
I am starting to think that the 3 G'S of get in, get
$$$ ,And get out is the business model of most establishments is getting more common.
.
Originally Posted by LiteSoda
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 15:06 #16704Senior Member

Posts: 42Dropped by Aroma, no Sophia
I stopped by Aroma yesterday and was met by someone who said she was the only girl there. She said her name but it was that forgettable (pushing 50, wearing sweats and a tank top) that I don't remember what she said (it definitely was not Sophia). I walked. Hopefully I'll get lucky next time and snag Sophia.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 15:06 #16703Senior Member

Posts: 115JOJO -Chanel Tokyo
I can confirm that's the product recieved. Hopefully your mileage varies.
.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 15:04 #16702Banned Member

Posts: 62Chanel?
Same Chanel that was recently out at Shanghai, or a different one?
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 14:35 #16701Banned Member

Posts: 994Supposed to go tomorrow to see Jojo (Chanel)
I'll cancel if they want to process me in 30 minutes. I'd probably bust a nut but that is one girl I like to savor, short time will not work for me. To many other options.
Originally Posted by LiteSoda
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 14:23 #16700Senior Member

Posts: 77Tokyo Yumi- Sweet, but too short
Tokyo visit last week to see Yumi, whom I had a great time with last year when she came through. She just as sweet as ever, but I was egregiously shorted on time.
I asked if they were busy when I arrived, no. I tipped her more than the standard handshake. Was out the door in 30 minutes. Not sure if it is her or presure from the establishment, but I won't be returning ever again on account of that bullshit. Heed my warning if you value getting your full time.
-
12-02-25 04:52 #16699Banned Member

Posts: 47Just been this location
Yesterday I was this location. Again.
Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat
[View Original Post]
Girls seem different.
Today tired Tina was good experience.











Reply With Quote






