Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16701

    You are a hard man (so to speak) Manager9 but probably right

    Stuff like that crazy condom poking through the baby wipe (Tacoma board, separate thread on Maple) should be shared as a comic warning. I'm guilty of what you described, but I hate waiting and hate getting shorted on time with a sexy lady. I think better to just share. You are right they take quick action.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    This is because way too many mongers do not write a negative review. They do it so that the business is not negatively affected for that girl or the establishment offers them a discount or a better service next time with 'another girl'. I can assure you that they do extend discounts or added benefits for same donation because I have been offered them after I complained to MMS and I was told to not write a negative review and I would get the benefit. I declined the offer and wrote what I got at the shop as a review. Once you start calling out girls / shops who short you on time or service, their business is affected and they improve. This is a simple supply demand stuff. Good experience, good review, more money. Bad experience, bad review, less money. I always tell them about the experience and if I will return and what kind of review I plan to write. Things have gotten much better after that.

  2. #16700

    Just heard from Sophia (the Aroma Spa one)

    She is in Texas for a few weeks taking some classes (good for her), won't be back earlier than the 18th.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Or so I am told, probably time of the month. Did not hear from her directly but lots of girls don't pay attention to their work phones when they take off. Call ahead and make an appointment if you go again. She is worth the trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPepper  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Aroma yesterday and was met by someone who said she was the only girl there. She said her name but it was that forgettable (pushing 50, wearing sweats and a tank top) that I don't remember what she said (it definitely was not Sophia). I walked. Hopefully I'll get lucky next time and snag Sophia.

  3. #16699
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    While Tokyo brings in some top talent, I've never had an outstanding experience there. Whether it be bait and switching or really short appointments, I've made up my mind that I will no longer patronize that establishment. Especially because when I did text the booker about the bait and switch, they chose to argue with me instead. I'm very reasonable and give grace where needed, but they seem to be trending towards rushed appointments, complaining about the 200 donation, and in general a less than stellar experience. At least with the other shops they're willing to listen to feedback and make corrections if necessary. I usually wait until the stars like Monica or Chanel tour at either JM or the Shanghai chain before I see them. This is my experience. I know that some of why'all love Tokyo but I cannot corroborate, unfortunately.
    This is because way too many mongers do not write a negative review. They do it so that the business is not negatively affected for that girl or the establishment offers them a discount or a better service next time with 'another girl'. I can assure you that they do extend discounts or added benefits for same donation because I have been offered them after I complained to MMS and I was told to not write a negative review and I would get the benefit. I declined the offer and wrote what I got at the shop as a review. Once you start calling out girls / shops who short you on time or service, their business is affected and they improve. This is a simple supply demand stuff. Good experience, good review, more money. Bad experience, bad review, less money. I always tell them about the experience and if I will return and what kind of review I plan to write. Things have gotten much better after that.

  4. #16698

    Same, she is an absolute star

    For some reason I am lucky and she texts me all the time, but she forgot to say she was back in town! What a pleasant surprise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nwscout  [View Original Post]
    Same Chanel that was recently out at Shanghai, or a different one?

  5. #16697

    Sophia back on the 5th

    Or so I am told, probably time of the month. Did not hear from her directly but lots of girls don't pay attention to their work phones when they take off. Call ahead and make an appointment if you go again. She is worth the trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPepper  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Aroma yesterday and was met by someone who said she was the only girl there. She said her name but it was that forgettable (pushing 50, wearing sweats and a tank top) that I don't remember what she said (it definitely was not Sophia). I walked. Hopefully I'll get lucky next time and snag Sophia.

  6. #16696
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    My Tokyo Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I'll cancel if they want to process me in 30 minutes. I'd probably bust a nut but that is one girl I like to savor, short time will not work for me. To many other options.
    While Tokyo brings in some top talent, I've never had an outstanding experience there. Whether it be bait and switching or really short appointments, I've made up my mind that I will no longer patronize that establishment. Especially because when I did text the booker about the bait and switch, they chose to argue with me instead. I'm very reasonable and give grace where needed, but they seem to be trending towards rushed appointments, complaining about the 200 donation, and in general a less than stellar experience. At least with the other shops they're willing to listen to feedback and make corrections if necessary. I usually wait until the stars like Monica or Chanel tour at either JM or the Shanghai chain before I see them. This is my experience. I know that some of why'all love Tokyo but I cannot corroborate, unfortunately.

  7. #16695

    Tokyo

    I am starting to think that the 3 G'S of get in, get
    $$$ ,And get out is the business model of most establishments is getting more common.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiteSoda  [View Original Post]
    Tokyo visit last week to see Yumi, whom I had a great time with last year when she came through. She just as sweet as ever, but I was egregiously shorted on time.

    I asked if they were busy when I arrived, no. I tipped her more than the standard handshake. Was out the door in 30 minutes. Not sure if it is her or presure from the establishment, but I won't be returning ever again on account of that bullshit. Heed my warning if you value getting your full time.
    .

  8. #16694

    Dropped by Aroma, no Sophia

    I stopped by Aroma yesterday and was met by someone who said she was the only girl there. She said her name but it was that forgettable (pushing 50, wearing sweats and a tank top) that I don't remember what she said (it definitely was not Sophia). I walked. Hopefully I'll get lucky next time and snag Sophia.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I think my review causing commotion, maybe other girls getting jealous. LOL.

  9. #16693

    JOJO -Chanel Tokyo

    I can confirm that's the product recieved. Hopefully your mileage varies.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I'll cancel if they want to process me in 30 minutes. I'd probably bust a nut but that is one girl I like to savor, short time will not work for me. To many other options.
    .

  10. #16692

    Chanel?

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I'll cancel if they want to process me in 30 minutes. I'd probably bust a nut but that is one girl I like to savor, short time will not work for me. To many other options.
    Same Chanel that was recently out at Shanghai, or a different one?

  11. #16691

    Supposed to go tomorrow to see Jojo (Chanel)

    I'll cancel if they want to process me in 30 minutes. I'd probably bust a nut but that is one girl I like to savor, short time will not work for me. To many other options.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiteSoda  [View Original Post]
    Tokyo visit last week to see Yumi, whom I had a great time with last year when she came through. She just as sweet as ever, but I was egregiously shorted on time.

    I asked if they were busy when I arrived, no. I tipped her more than the standard handshake. Was out the door in 30 minutes. Not sure if it is her or presure from the establishment, but I won't be returning ever again on account of that bullshit. Heed my warning if you value getting your full time.

  12. #16690

    Tokyo Yumi- Sweet, but too short

    Tokyo visit last week to see Yumi, whom I had a great time with last year when she came through. She just as sweet as ever, but I was egregiously shorted on time.

    I asked if they were busy when I arrived, no. I tipped her more than the standard handshake. Was out the door in 30 minutes. Not sure if it is her or presure from the establishment, but I won't be returning ever again on account of that bullshit. Heed my warning if you value getting your full time.

  13. #16689

    Just been this location

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat  [View Original Post]
    Tucked away on Roosevelt street with limited parking. It's decently clean, but the rooms are small. Two providers were available.

    Provider Details: Beauty:4/5, Body:4/5, Personality:4/5, Service:4/5.

    Overall Ranking: 4. 0.

    LiLi is extremely attractive. Soft pale skin with a little scar under her right breast. Brown eyes. Long black hair. Incredible body. Lovely MM C's. Beautiful kitty with a little trimmed area above. Nice firm ass.

    Massage Details: (3/5).

    Immediately got undressed to begin the massage, which was more of a body rub. She started to do some body slides, and rubbing those amazing tits all over my back and legs.

    Service Details: (4/5). BBBJ, DATY, DATO, CFS.

    BJ was pretty good. She didn't really attempt any DT or anything special. She started the BJ standing on the side of the table and rotated herself up and over me and the table making a complete circle. There a lot of slurping and she didn't use any hands.
    Yesterday I was this location. Again.

    Girls seem different.

    Today tired Tina was good experience.

  14. #16688

    Bella is back Q spa

    Still on holiday vacationing, got a text from Bella now wish I'm back in Seattle to see her. The popular Bella aka Fiona is back, she's at Q spa shoreline not sure how long she'll be there. Love them natural c, DATO that perky ass when she wore that sexy yoga short. She's at top of my list service higher than Sophia. Given my last encounter with Sophia was close to month end, let's say she was being lazy, super lazy, didn't put in any effort. Will I see her? Sure only but will be upfront of my expectation. Don't have much info on the other girl at Q spa other than she's young like 26 ish and have a pair of huge tits.

    South Renton Tokyo service queen jojo is back. Look forward to other folks info on the other girl.

    Can't wait to unload a long string of rope onto Bella pretty face when back in Seattle hehe.

    Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!

  15. #16687

    DF. Super Spinner Alert. Dora is back at King Spa in SoDo

    I picked her up at SeaTac in from JFK. I met her at QQ in Federal Way, she spent time at JM in Seattle, and at Asian Pink Cloud Spa in Everett. She created adoring fans at each stop including me.

    I've said it before but Dora defines spinner, all natural, under 5 feet and under 100 pounds. She has features that some won't like but others (like me) love. She is at King Spa on 3rd just off Lander. She gives great massage and everything else too.

    We made a stop at H Mart so she could stock up then unloaded luggage and food at the shop. Being the selfless individual I am I sampled the wares, after all she exclaimed "no boom boom in 15 days!" and we had the verify everything was in working order.

    Uh. It is.

    The boom boom meter is now set to zero and you mongers can go to town. You're welcome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape