Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 30798
-
12-02-25 22:13 #28938Senior Member

Posts: 302https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...161&viewfull=1#post7447161 - This was my post. I posted it in that thread because I wasn't sure if you were serious.
Originally Posted by LoloNah999
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 20:30 #28937Senior Member

Posts: 97Becca Lynn / Savannah Lee
About two years ago Becca was posting on Tryst. Does anyone know if she retired?
-
12-02-25 20:28 #28936Senior Member

Posts: 97Neither are lookers but IMHO the best head in the area is from Peaches or Shadow. But been a bit since I've seen either.
Originally Posted by RJudge
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197577526
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/197597449
-
12-02-25 14:46 #28935Regular Member

Posts: 10Apologies
I never saw that post. I'm sorry, I will try to be more attentive. Can you show me that reply you said?
I looked thru the thread and couldn't find your response you said? You sure it was me?
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 10:34 #28934Senior Member

Posts: 186Was this one of the fake Asian ads?
Originally Posted by Rahlo79
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 08:21 #28933Senior Member

Posts: 62Thanks!
Yeah felt a little suspect thanks for the intel. Hard to find honest providers these days
.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 08:19 #28932Regular Member

Posts: 25Take plunge with Brandi.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...8/499975810905
Originally Posted by RJudge
[View Original Post]
She can give you a great BBJ until you say enough. Before getting onto FS.
-
12-02-25 07:35 #28931Regular Member

Posts: 4That's AI.
Blurry faces means that it creates more consistent lookalike pictures. The last one is a giveaway with the AI shine / texture in the picture.
Originally Posted by Ed2013
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 01:30 #28930Regular Member

Posts: 4Rafaella Capri visit
Saw Rafaella Capri in Raleigh recently. She tours here every 2-3 months, for about a week at a time. Expensive, but well worth it. She has over 200 TER reviews, with avg of 9. 1/8. 8 scores. Would recommend if you want to treat yourself.
https://tryst.link/escort/rafaella-capri
-
12-01-25 22:42 #28929Regular Member

Posts: 25Funky Story
Seems either she moved out (someone else using the phone#) or pre-pared something for all mongers. Texted her today and got a long copy paste response talking about car breakdown and how the date money could help her to get going.
Originally Posted by FlowerDoll2
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 22:36 #28928Regular Member

Posts: 25There are few occasions providers working out of an apt in a community asked me to park on certain parking lot spot, looking at the surroundings that seemed to be ok. This something really scary skeptical. Glad he got out.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 21:08 #28927Regular Member

Posts: 9Good one
Comms quick.
Convenient hotel location.
Bbj was 7/10.
FS took everything offered with ease.
Would see again and soon.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197516792#.
-
12-01-25 17:23 #28926Regular Member

Posts: 8Sorry, for the late report. I was getting trouble logging in and verifying my email.
I concur completely with this. I had a very bad dream. Couldn't even finish the deed and left unhappy.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 16:30 #28925Senior Member

Posts: 26Has anyone seen Dirty Blonde Seductive MILF
Has anyone have any intel and rates on Dirty Blonde Seductive MILF.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/759430500864
-
12-01-25 15:35 #28924Senior Member

Posts: 28Visiting and Looking for Recommendations
I am visiting the Raleigh area later this week and would love a recommendation or two. If it helps, I typically go for one of the following. My preference is a GFE provider. If I go this route, I don't mind spending a little more, assuming she's worth it. My second option would be whoever gives the best head in the city, so good that I don't even need to think about FS. If anyone has a recommendation, feel free to reply here or DM me. Thanks for any consideration and if y'all are ever in Wilmington, I'm happy to return the favor.









Reply With Quote






