LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 502 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7049
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogane  [View Original Post]
    If it's Thai Nina she's pretty, fit, with decent bolt-ons and looks late 20's then location is at the King Center building next to Chez Kenzo Bar & Grill. Parking is terrible there, so street parking or walking from the Don Quijote lot is your best bet. It's also the same spot where Sandy (Chinese) used to work, and it looks like she may be back based on recent ads. Both ads use the same number, so I'm not sure if Nina is still there or if it's just Sandy now.

    Sandy's Ad:

    Mojo.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...3447995_406862

    Bedpage.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13296010.html

    Nina's Ad:

    Mojo.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...44-7995_406699

    From my experience, both Sandy and Nina do a pretty decent massage and they both provided HE, but YMMV. Stay safe and have fun!

    Very Respectfully,

    -Sho.
    Guessing FS isn't available here?

  2. #7048
    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for HE?
    No clue sorry, I've never been to the AMPs there, I just know that area pretty well.

  3. #7047
    Quote Originally Posted by RolexChadder  [View Original Post]
    Parking isn't that bad there, there's also a parking lot on Kaheka St near Liona and it's usually not full when I pass by there.
    What's the damage for HE?

  4. #7046
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogane  [View Original Post]
    If it's Thai Nina she's pretty, fit, with decent bolt-ons and looks late 20's then location is at the King Center building next to Chez Kenzo Bar & Grill. Parking is terrible there, so street parking or walking from the Don Quijote lot is your best bet. It's also the same spot where Sandy (Chinese) used to work, and it looks like she may be back based on recent ads. Both ads use the same number, so I'm not sure if Nina is still there or if it's just Sandy now.

    Sandy's Ad:

    Mojo.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...3447995_406862

    Bedpage.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13296010.html

    Nina's Ad:

    Mojo.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...44-7995_406699

    From my experience, both Sandy and Nina do a pretty decent massage and they both provided HE, but YMMV. Stay safe and have fun!

    Very Respectfully,

    -Sho.
    Parking isn't that bad there, there's also a parking lot on Kaheka St near Liona and it's usually not full when I pass by there.

  5. #7045

    Aiya

    I don't think I've seen any reports on her yet, but anyone have experience with Aiya?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13293225.html

  6. #7044

    If it's Thai Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrician1  [View Original Post]
    Could we please have the name of this place?
    If it's Thai Nina —she's pretty, fit, with decent bolt-ons and looks late 20's — then location is at the King Center building next to Chez Kenzo Bar & Grill. Parking is terrible there, so street parking or walking from the Don Quijote lot is your best bet. It's also the same spot where Sandy (Chinese) used to work, and it looks like she may be back based on recent ads. Both ads use the same number, so I'm not sure if Nina is still there or if it's just Sandy now.

    Sandy's Ad:

    Mojo.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...3447995_406862

    Bedpage.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13296010.html

    Nina's Ad:

    Mojo.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...44-7995_406699

    From my experience, both Sandy and Nina do a pretty decent massage and they both provided HE, but YMMV. Stay safe and have fun!

    Very Respectfully,

    -Sho.

  7. #7043

    Same issue

    I now just blatantly just ask what services are offered and how much. Seems most feel more comfortable over the phone call to answer you hope that helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    I never really thought of it but reading a bunch of these reviews now. If the bedpage ad doesn't state "no FS. " can I assume it’s on the menu? I'm trying to piece together some random reviews and trying to figure it out.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13296010.html

    This one doesn't say anything but the location is 50/50 I think. The review below. I'm not sure if its the nina mentioned. Anyone know?

  8. #7042

    Dumb question I have

    I never really thought of it but reading a bunch of these reviews now. If the bedpage ad doesn't state "no FS. " can I assume its on the menu? I'm trying to piece together some random reviews and trying to figure it out.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13296010.html

    This one doesn't say anything but the location is 50/50 I think. The review below. I'm not sure if its the nina mentioned. Anyone know?

  9. #7041

    What spa is this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Todahi2  [View Original Post]
    Had a really good time with Holly. She works with Nina at the new location. Pretty Thai girl with nice bolt ons. Good conversation. FYI. No full service here. It's higher end nice clean place but tiny shower. For those seeking younger prettier Thai girls this might the place for you. $$ topples HJ finish.
    Could we please have the name of this place?

  10. #7040

    Holly

    Had a really good time with Holly. She works with Nina at the new location. Pretty Thai girl with nice bolt ons. Good conversation. FYI. No full service here. It's higher end nice clean place but tiny shower. For those seeking younger prettier Thai girls this might the place for you. $$ topples HJ finish.

  11. #7039

    Zia / Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by GrateFu  [View Original Post]
    She definitely offers FS. Unless this isn't her. But I'm 99.99% sure it is.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine-
    Selective FS. So not everyone. Got it.

  12. #7038

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by UnaOfAKind  [View Original Post]
    Apparently you don't know Mona that well. She isn't a soccer mom or soccer mom type. Also, not cool to share her personal information.
    I never heard of anyone getting FS from Mona. She makes no secret of her FB pages and uses FB for advertising. IMO she an average middle age nice looking mom type. Not glamorous but attractive. I really don't see her doing FS unless it's for her own fun. Yeah I've known 4-5 who for whatever reason wanted to suddenly do more. Usually a rebound thing after a breakup or divorce. Then went back to normal. Don't take my word for it. Just look at her social media and judge yourself.

  13. #7037

    Gina

    New girl at TA's - https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...79-2499_406705.

    Anyone confirm she's really a girl?

  14. #7036
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenEWeeny  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her years ago. She visits every now and then. That's really her in her pics. Very sensual. No BB nor FS but she does not short you on time. Her services are clear on her webpage. No negotiations and no games or she will cut you loose. She's a really nice girl. If you missed her this time, she plans on returning in February. I think she's looking into opening shop here if there are enough regulars. So treat her right if you want her to stay.
    She definitely offers FS. Unless this isn't her. But I'm 99.99% sure it is.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine-

  15. #7035

    Zia

    Quote Originally Posted by Andesi1  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing her everywhere (CL, Mojo, tryst among others) but couldn't find any reviews on here. Any reports?

    https://tryst.link/massage/zia#photos.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...894981719.html

    https://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18...service_405110
    I've seen her years ago. She visits every now and then. That's really her in her pics. Very sensual. No BB nor FS but she does not short you on time. Her services are clear on her webpage. No negotiations and no games or she will cut you loose. She's a really nice girl. If you missed her this time, she plans on returning in February. I think she's looking into opening shop here if there are enough regulars. So treat her right if you want her to stay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape