Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 7529
-
12-01-25 18:47 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 1176Guessing FS isn't available here?
Originally Posted by Shogane
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 17:23 #7048Senior Member

Posts: 223No clue sorry, I've never been to the AMPs there, I just know that area pretty well.
Originally Posted by DogStar7
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 16:35 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 169What's the damage for HE?
Originally Posted by RolexChadder
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 16:18 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 223Parking isn't that bad there, there's also a parking lot on Kaheka St near Liona and it's usually not full when I pass by there.
Originally Posted by Shogane
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 21:28 #7045Regular Member

Posts: 11Aiya
I don't think I've seen any reports on her yet, but anyone have experience with Aiya?
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13293225.html
-
11-29-25 20:08 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 62If it's Thai Nina
If it's Thai Nina —she's pretty, fit, with decent bolt-ons and looks late 20's — then location is at the King Center building next to Chez Kenzo Bar & Grill. Parking is terrible there, so street parking or walking from the Don Quijote lot is your best bet. It's also the same spot where Sandy (Chinese) used to work, and it looks like she may be back based on recent ads. Both ads use the same number, so I'm not sure if Nina is still there or if it's just Sandy now.
Originally Posted by Electrician1
[View Original Post]
Sandy's Ad:
Mojo.
https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...3447995_406862
Bedpage.
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13296010.html
Nina's Ad:
Mojo.
https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...44-7995_406699
From my experience, both Sandy and Nina do a pretty decent massage and they both provided HE, but YMMV. Stay safe and have fun!
Very Respectfully,
-Sho.
-
11-29-25 14:21 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 40Same issue
I now just blatantly just ask what services are offered and how much. Seems most feel more comfortable over the phone call to answer you hope that helps.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 13:56 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 386Dumb question I have
I never really thought of it but reading a bunch of these reviews now. If the bedpage ad doesn't state "no FS. " can I assume its on the menu? I'm trying to piece together some random reviews and trying to figure it out.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13296010.html
This one doesn't say anything but the location is 50/50 I think. The review below. I'm not sure if its the nina mentioned. Anyone know?
-
11-28-25 20:23 #7041Senior Member

Posts: 61What spa is this?
Could we please have the name of this place?
Originally Posted by Todahi2
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 12:40 #7040Regular Member

Posts: 18Holly
Had a really good time with Holly. She works with Nina at the new location. Pretty Thai girl with nice bolt ons. Good conversation. FYI. No full service here. It's higher end nice clean place but tiny shower. For those seeking younger prettier Thai girls this might the place for you. $$ topples HJ finish.
-
11-26-25 05:20 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 66Zia / Jasmine
Selective FS. So not everyone. Got it.
Originally Posted by GrateFu
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 01:57 #7038Senior Member

Posts: 1134Mona
I never heard of anyone getting FS from Mona. She makes no secret of her FB pages and uses FB for advertising. IMO she an average middle age nice looking mom type. Not glamorous but attractive. I really don't see her doing FS unless it's for her own fun. Yeah I've known 4-5 who for whatever reason wanted to suddenly do more. Usually a rebound thing after a breakup or divorce. Then went back to normal. Don't take my word for it. Just look at her social media and judge yourself.
Originally Posted by UnaOfAKind
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 18:33 #7037Senior Member

Posts: 298Gina
New girl at TA's - https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...79-2499_406705.
Anyone confirm she's really a girl?
-
11-25-25 13:07 #7036Senior Member

Posts: 323She definitely offers FS. Unless this isn't her. But I'm 99.99% sure it is.
Originally Posted by TeenEWeeny
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine-
-
11-23-25 05:48 #7035Senior Member

Posts: 66Zia
I've seen her years ago. She visits every now and then. That's really her in her pics. Very sensual. No BB nor FS but she does not short you on time. Her services are clear on her webpage. No negotiations and no games or she will cut you loose. She's a really nice girl. If you missed her this time, she plans on returning in February. I think she's looking into opening shop here if there are enough regulars. So treat her right if you want her to stay.
Originally Posted by Andesi1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



