Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 502 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 7525
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7030
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogane  [View Original Post]
    Found a website for Nanea's Massage, for annyone interested.

    Website:

    https://naneamassage.wixsite.com/96826

    I have no experience with this location, but if there's good price for massage and finish I may try. Might report back if I do.

    Stay safe everyone.

    Very Respectfully,

    -Sho.
    Tried that place a couple times months ago and only had a legit massage for me.

  2. #7029

    Nanea Massage

    Found a website for Nanea's Massage, for annyone interested.

    Website:

    https://naneamassage.wixsite.com/96826

    I have no experience with this location, but if there's good price for massage and finish I may try. Might report back if I do.

    Stay safe everyone.

    Very Respectfully,

    -Sho.

  3. #7028

    Nanea

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Saw one review on RB. Looks like playful Chinese women. HE only.
    Thank you guapo Marx! I drive by that place all the time. So unassuming.

  4. #7027

    Nanea

    Quote Originally Posted by BruddahJoe  [View Original Post]
    Chinese. Solid massage and ending.
    Thanks Bruddahjoe.

  5. #7026

    Nanea

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyFun  [View Original Post]
    Wow was there a reviews on this place?? Do they have Thai or Chinese ladies? TIA.
    Saw one review on RB. Looks like playful Chinese women. HE only.

  6. #7025

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboto  [View Original Post]
    Gubox, as Guapo mentioned try Mona at Thai Touch in Kalihi. I am sure you will be happy. Please report back.
    Whoever messaged me clear you messages. Mona is HE only. Gets 20 above market for good massage and attitude. KP Infinity on FB. Cute soccer mom type. Nothing beyond HE.

  7. #7024
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyFun  [View Original Post]
    Wow was there a reviews on this place?? Do they have Thai or Chinese ladies? TIA.
    Chinese. Solid massage and ending.

  8. #7023

    Nanea massage

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this place has been around for about 18 months. Just saw a report that they provide HE. On Coolidge near University. How has this been under the radar so long. Went by King and University and looks like the poorly reviewed Rainbow massage is closed.
    Wow was there a reviews on this place?? Do they have Thai or Chinese ladies? TIA.

  9. #7022

    Zia Milking Table

    I'm seeing her everywhere (CL, Mojo, tryst among others) but couldn't find any reviews on here. Any reports?

    https://tryst.link/massage/zia#photos.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...894981719.html

    https://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18...service_405110

  10. #7021

    Mona Thai Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by GuboxCS08  [View Original Post]
    Where can I get a great massage with happy ending or FS for around 200 or less.
    Gubox, as Guapo mentioned try Mona at Thai Touch in Kalihi. I am sure you will be happy. Please report back.

  11. #7020

    Nanea Massage & Spa

    Looks like this place has been around for about 18 months. Just saw a report that they provide HE. On Coolidge near University. How has this been under the radar so long. Went by King and University and looks like the poorly reviewed Rainbow massage is closed.

  12. #7019

    Hf

    Some providers are already asking for $80.

    Stay safe,

    LS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Most places are $70 house now but there may be a few that still at the price you mentioned. Tips are variable.

  13. #7018
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsMcghee  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me about what the going rate in the AMPs is around here now days? Last time I recall it was 60 HF and $. 60 or so to the girl. Can anyone confirm?
    Most places are $70 house now but there may be a few that still at the price you mentioned. Tips are variable.

  14. #7017

    Standard fee

    Can anyone tell me about what the going rate in the AMPs is around here now days? Last time I recall it was 60 HF and $. 60 or so to the girl. Can anyone confirm?

  15. #7016

    Good massage

    Quote Originally Posted by GuboxCS08  [View Original Post]
    Where can I get a great massage with happy ending or FS for around 200 or less.
    Try Mona at Thai Touch. Good massage and HE. About 170.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape