Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 60913
-
11-30-25 23:25 #59233Senior Member

Posts: 495PM. Prostrate massage. Believe was meant they using finger to massage into your exit while you DIY.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
If massage before flip was good 40, if they interacting, allowing access during or cute and plan to see again maybe up it to 60.
-
11-30-25 17:45 #59232Senior Member

Posts: 117Self finish
Mr Gopher is correct. That is the route you should take and 90% of the time it will play out in your favor. Especially if this is your first time at a place.
Originally Posted by MrGopher
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 15:59 #59231Senior Member

Posts: 189What is PM that is DIY?
What is PM that you mention that is DIY? Also what do you tip on a 70 house fee, when its DIY.
-
11-30-25 14:56 #59230Regular Member

Posts: 15Self finish
I have had this experience at several locations around the country. Each time I grabbed myself and then took their hand and placed it there. Then after a minute of holding their hand (s) and using them on me, they continued without my help.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
Sometimes (not always) this is just an extra check that you are LE. Sometimes its just shitty service.
-
11-29-25 21:15 #59229Senior Member

Posts: 33It Depends
Where did you go? Health and Golden are good bets for L1.
And L3 if you build a rapport.
And there are the spots there that could care less.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 16:10 #59228Senior Member

Posts: 346Very Common
That's very common. What place in cumming? I've been to several places that have a great massage, really good teasing and DIY. I've had a few that due PM while its DIY, that's really strange. The trade off is the great massage at a great price.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 14:54 #59227Senior Member

Posts: 189Tip?
How much do you tip on 70 House fee, if its a do it yourselfer?
-
11-29-25 14:16 #59226Senior Member

Posts: 225Self-Service
Not totally unusual. I've been to two or three places that you would have thought L1 was forthcoming, only for them to sqeeze the oil in your hand to finish yourself off. I guess that helps them sleep easier at night not giving handies or some measure of deniability in the event of uncle LEO operations.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 08:56 #59225Senior Member

Posts: 189How much and tip.
-
11-29-25 07:20 #59224Senior Member

Posts: 189Odd Experience in Cumming
The massage therapist gave me a massage that was awesome with huge amount of teasing. On the flip, lost the drape and teased more. Them took my hand and positioned it for a do it yourself. I pulled away, she kept putting it back. There was no discussion of a tip, so that wasn't the issue. I refused to do it myself and tipped her 24 bucks, boy was she mad.
-
11-27-25 11:03 #59223Regular Member

Posts: 14Smart move trusting your gut and leaving. That bait and switch is a bad sign.
Originally Posted by JBalmain
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 09:43 #59222Regular Member

Posts: 21Visiting Soon Looking for a Real Quality Massage.
I will be visiting Atlanta soon and looking for something a little different. First and foremost, I would like to find someone that does a solid massage. I am okay if it does not lead to more, but would ideally like to find someone that is okay without or minimal draping, as I am more of an exhibitionist. I am also seeking to find someone that does body scrubs as well. I am not interested in AMP, but nicer, more upscale places. I realize it is a tough ask, but have been able to find in other cities. Thanks!
-
11-27-25 08:46 #59221Regular Member

Posts: 19Elite hands
I took a recent trip to elite hands, there's two girls working there both seem cute for older Asian masseuses. They have good technique not much teasing but it could have been because it's my first time. I recommend taking a visit if you're in the area. I was planning on going to 7 but I like a long massage and I don't know if they offer that if someone could let me know.
-
11-26-25 11:25 #59220Senior Member

Posts: 31I visited a week or 2 ago. Coming up the right side stairway, I walked by the back door to MSSS and it was propped open. Looked like a little bit of housekeeping was going on. Or maybe airing out the place. The backwalk and L1 was thoroughly enjoyed. If I were to venture a guess, maybe you were just offered the short cut rear exit which is closer to the stairs? Maybe the lobby was occupied and she offered you a discrete exit? Just guessing. As to the being moved to a different room, some of us (a-hem) insist on backwalking as part of the massage, and I believe there are only 2 rooms with the overhead bars. I have been shuffled around to a room with the overhead bars before. Maybe it was someone like me insisting on the backwalk so they moved you to a different room so they could get to the overhead bars?
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 09:44 #59219Senior Member

Posts: 98Clarification
Tuma= tongue.
Originally Posted by SpiderBoy
[View Original Post]
Sorry about the confusion.










Reply With Quote





