Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 60896
-
11-29-25 08:56 #59216Senior Member

Posts: 189How much and tip.
-
11-29-25 07:20 #59215Senior Member

Posts: 189Odd Experience in Cumming
The massage therapist gave me a massage that was awesome with huge amount of teasing. On the flip, lost the drape and teased more. Them took my hand and positioned it for a do it yourself. I pulled away, she kept putting it back. There was no discussion of a tip, so that wasn't the issue. I refused to do it myself and tipped her 24 bucks, boy was she mad.
-
11-27-25 11:03 #59214Regular Member

Posts: 14Smart move trusting your gut and leaving. That bait and switch is a bad sign.
Originally Posted by JBalmain
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 09:43 #59213Regular Member

Posts: 21Visiting Soon Looking for a Real Quality Massage.
I will be visiting Atlanta soon and looking for something a little different. First and foremost, I would like to find someone that does a solid massage. I am okay if it does not lead to more, but would ideally like to find someone that is okay without or minimal draping, as I am more of an exhibitionist. I am also seeking to find someone that does body scrubs as well. I am not interested in AMP, but nicer, more upscale places. I realize it is a tough ask, but have been able to find in other cities. Thanks!
-
11-27-25 08:46 #59212Regular Member

Posts: 19Elite hands
I took a recent trip to elite hands, there's two girls working there both seem cute for older Asian masseuses. They have good technique not much teasing but it could have been because it's my first time. I recommend taking a visit if you're in the area. I was planning on going to 7 but I like a long massage and I don't know if they offer that if someone could let me know.
-
11-26-25 11:25 #59211Senior Member

Posts: 31I visited a week or 2 ago. Coming up the right side stairway, I walked by the back door to MSSS and it was propped open. Looked like a little bit of housekeeping was going on. Or maybe airing out the place. The backwalk and L1 was thoroughly enjoyed. If I were to venture a guess, maybe you were just offered the short cut rear exit which is closer to the stairs? Maybe the lobby was occupied and she offered you a discrete exit? Just guessing. As to the being moved to a different room, some of us (a-hem) insist on backwalking as part of the massage, and I believe there are only 2 rooms with the overhead bars. I have been shuffled around to a room with the overhead bars before. Maybe it was someone like me insisting on the backwalk so they moved you to a different room so they could get to the overhead bars?
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 09:44 #59210Senior Member

Posts: 98Clarification
Tuma= tongue.
Originally Posted by SpiderBoy
[View Original Post]
Sorry about the confusion.
-
11-26-25 09:22 #59209Senior Member

Posts: 757Amber MS-SS
I went to MS instead of 7 for a change. First a couple of weird things happened in my visit. One, I was lead to a room where I got undressed. Before the massage, Amber comes in and says I need to go to the room across the hall. She wrapped a sheet around me and lead me to the other room. Two, I was ushered out the back door for some reason. I wasn't complaining, but it was a bit odd.
I had a good massage, but not awesome. Teasing only happened just before the flip. Amber is a total hottie, but I didn't like the $80 house fee and I tipped $60 because I didn't have a $10 bill.
I will say that if Amber worked for LKATL, I would probably be broke.
-
11-25-25 20:03 #59208Senior Member

Posts: 326Facts
Man they are messing the game up and it's meet massage.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 16:36 #59207Senior Member

Posts: 86Luo
Went up to luo and called for alice. 1st thing is that she told me she was available but 5 minutes after I called and arrived the other lady tried to act like she was alice so I declined. 2nd as I'm leaving I see law posted in a small corner with eyes on the place. Have fun while you guys can this place is likely going to be done soon.
-
11-25-25 15:59 #59206Senior Member

Posts: 86Luo
Went up to luo and called for alice. 1st thing is that she told me she was available but 5 minutes after I called and arrived the other lady tried to act like she was alice so I declined. 2nd as I'm leaving I see law posted in a small corner with eyes on the place. Have fun while you guys can this place is likely going to be done soon.
-
11-25-25 11:48 #59205Regular Member

Posts: 24So, I went and saw Alice last night, she remembered me from last month, and I did something unusual, I opened the wallet so she could see what was available. When it came time for the flip, I asked for L2, she did that really cute Asian girl thing where she turned her head, held up her hands in like a prayer type move, looked very coy and Nooo declined.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
So, not all options.
And whoever called in and asked for a witch doctor. A witch doctor! Really? Screw you dude. Really?
Anyways, still worth the hour drive.
-
11-25-25 10:46 #59204Regular Member

Posts: 14Amazing session. "New York" sounds like a true pro. Glad you had a top-tier experience.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 09:37 #59203Senior Member

Posts: 642Heavenly Feet off Cheshire Bridge
Every time I go by Ivy down the street there is SO much loitering around that vape shop and bakery, so I headed over to a second option Heavenly Feet a few blocks away.
Greeted by an 7. 5/10 in street clothes hoping I would have a pick of options, I always ask how many are working and usually get to pick, wrong it was going to be her, sigh.
Got back to the room went with hour because I really wanted an actual deep tissue massage, if nothing else then bounce to a UTR option, long story short she ended up being a fun experience bordering on L2, and was sloppy wet, had too much natural trim for my liking, but was absolutely into everything just short of L3. I stupidly left a few 20's out with my tip that she sweet talked me out of them, so yeah total rookie mistake.
Standard hour house fee + Benji and two Jacksons and honestly I didn't feel took, she put on a show and maximum effort.
YMMV- no name, short wears a jumper and her hair back, def late 20's and a little baby fat on her.
-
11-24-25 17:55 #59202Senior Member

Posts: 51I should have caught that.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




