Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 59472
-
11-26-25 09:44 #57777Senior Member

Posts: 98Clarification
Tuma= tongue.
Originally Posted by SpiderBoy
[View Original Post]
Sorry about the confusion.
-
11-26-25 09:22 #57776Senior Member

Posts: 757Amber MS-SS
I went to MS instead of 7 for a change. First a couple of weird things happened in my visit. One, I was lead to a room where I got undressed. Before the massage, Amber comes in and says I need to go to the room across the hall. She wrapped a sheet around me and lead me to the other room. Two, I was ushered out the back door for some reason. I wasn't complaining, but it was a bit odd.
I had a good massage, but not awesome. Teasing only happened just before the flip. Amber is a total hottie, but I didn't like the $80 house fee and I tipped $60 because I didn't have a $10 bill.
I will say that if Amber worked for LKATL, I would probably be broke.
-
11-25-25 20:03 #57775Senior Member

Posts: 326Facts
Man they are messing the game up and it's meet massage.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 16:36 #57774Senior Member

Posts: 86Luo
Went up to luo and called for alice. 1st thing is that she told me she was available but 5 minutes after I called and arrived the other lady tried to act like she was alice so I declined. 2nd as I'm leaving I see law posted in a small corner with eyes on the place. Have fun while you guys can this place is likely going to be done soon.
-
11-25-25 15:59 #57773Senior Member

Posts: 86Luo
Went up to luo and called for alice. 1st thing is that she told me she was available but 5 minutes after I called and arrived the other lady tried to act like she was alice so I declined. 2nd as I'm leaving I see law posted in a small corner with eyes on the place. Have fun while you guys can this place is likely going to be done soon.
-
11-25-25 11:48 #57772Regular Member

Posts: 24So, I went and saw Alice last night, she remembered me from last month, and I did something unusual, I opened the wallet so she could see what was available. When it came time for the flip, I asked for L2, she did that really cute Asian girl thing where she turned her head, held up her hands in like a prayer type move, looked very coy and Nooo declined.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
So, not all options.
And whoever called in and asked for a witch doctor. A witch doctor! Really? Screw you dude. Really?
Anyways, still worth the hour drive.
-
11-25-25 10:46 #57771Regular Member

Posts: 14Amazing session. "New York" sounds like a true pro. Glad you had a top-tier experience.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 09:37 #57770Senior Member

Posts: 642Heavenly Feet off Cheshire Bridge
Every time I go by Ivy down the street there is SO much loitering around that vape shop and bakery, so I headed over to a second option Heavenly Feet a few blocks away.
Greeted by an 7. 5/10 in street clothes hoping I would have a pick of options, I always ask how many are working and usually get to pick, wrong it was going to be her, sigh.
Got back to the room went with hour because I really wanted an actual deep tissue massage, if nothing else then bounce to a UTR option, long story short she ended up being a fun experience bordering on L2, and was sloppy wet, had too much natural trim for my liking, but was absolutely into everything just short of L3. I stupidly left a few 20's out with my tip that she sweet talked me out of them, so yeah total rookie mistake.
Standard hour house fee + Benji and two Jacksons and honestly I didn't feel took, she put on a show and maximum effort.
YMMV- no name, short wears a jumper and her hair back, def late 20's and a little baby fat on her.
-
11-24-25 17:55 #57769Senior Member

Posts: 51I should have caught that.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 16:40 #57768Senior Member

Posts: 193It's a Thumb. LOL. A tongue would imply rimming. .
Originally Posted by FreudFro
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 14:15 #57767Senior Member

Posts: 312Well.
Considering it was paired with "rim," I would venture a guess and say tongue.
Originally Posted by DownInpr
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 13:53 #57766Senior Member

Posts: 51TUMA? Goggled and got 2 options. Thumb or tongue?
Originally Posted by SpiderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 11:19 #57765Senior Member

Posts: 410TG Massage Jasper GA, GREAT service
Just had a absolutely fantastic time with "New York" at TG in Jasper. The BBBJ was long, intense and out of this world. And the overall FS was 5 star with TS and massage.
SENIORs can DM me for details.
River.
-
11-23-25 19:12 #57764Senior Member

Posts: 707I'm just curious how many guys go into a shop lay down and start rubbing 2 twenty's together what a joke.
Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 16:00 #57763Senior Member

Posts: 346Location
Only place that I know of is Cartersville. Of course get the TS. Agency is a sure bet for TUMA.
Originally Posted by SpiderBoy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





