Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 59484
-
11-30-25 15:59 #57789Senior Member

Posts: 190What is PM that is DIY?
What is PM that you mention that is DIY? Also what do you tip on a 70 house fee, when its DIY.
-
11-30-25 14:56 #57788Regular Member

Posts: 15Self finish
I have had this experience at several locations around the country. Each time I grabbed myself and then took their hand and placed it there. Then after a minute of holding their hand (s) and using them on me, they continued without my help.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
Sometimes (not always) this is just an extra check that you are LE. Sometimes its just shitty service.
-
11-29-25 21:15 #57787Senior Member

Posts: 33It Depends
Where did you go? Health and Golden are good bets for L1.
And L3 if you build a rapport.
And there are the spots there that could care less.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 16:10 #57786Senior Member

Posts: 346Very Common
That's very common. What place in cumming? I've been to several places that have a great massage, really good teasing and DIY. I've had a few that due PM while its DIY, that's really strange. The trade off is the great massage at a great price.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 14:54 #57785Senior Member

Posts: 190Tip?
How much do you tip on 70 House fee, if its a do it yourselfer?
-
11-29-25 14:16 #57784Senior Member

Posts: 225Self-Service
Not totally unusual. I've been to two or three places that you would have thought L1 was forthcoming, only for them to sqeeze the oil in your hand to finish yourself off. I guess that helps them sleep easier at night not giving handies or some measure of deniability in the event of uncle LEO operations.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 08:56 #57783Senior Member

Posts: 190How much and tip.
-
11-29-25 07:20 #57782Senior Member

Posts: 190Odd Experience in Cumming
The massage therapist gave me a massage that was awesome with huge amount of teasing. On the flip, lost the drape and teased more. Them took my hand and positioned it for a do it yourself. I pulled away, she kept putting it back. There was no discussion of a tip, so that wasn't the issue. I refused to do it myself and tipped her 24 bucks, boy was she mad.
-
11-27-25 11:03 #57781Regular Member

Posts: 14Smart move trusting your gut and leaving. That bait and switch is a bad sign.
Originally Posted by JBalmain
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 09:43 #57780Regular Member

Posts: 21Visiting Soon Looking for a Real Quality Massage.
I will be visiting Atlanta soon and looking for something a little different. First and foremost, I would like to find someone that does a solid massage. I am okay if it does not lead to more, but would ideally like to find someone that is okay without or minimal draping, as I am more of an exhibitionist. I am also seeking to find someone that does body scrubs as well. I am not interested in AMP, but nicer, more upscale places. I realize it is a tough ask, but have been able to find in other cities. Thanks!
-
11-27-25 08:46 #57779Regular Member

Posts: 19Elite hands
I took a recent trip to elite hands, there's two girls working there both seem cute for older Asian masseuses. They have good technique not much teasing but it could have been because it's my first time. I recommend taking a visit if you're in the area. I was planning on going to 7 but I like a long massage and I don't know if they offer that if someone could let me know.
-
11-26-25 11:25 #57778Senior Member

Posts: 31I visited a week or 2 ago. Coming up the right side stairway, I walked by the back door to MSSS and it was propped open. Looked like a little bit of housekeeping was going on. Or maybe airing out the place. The backwalk and L1 was thoroughly enjoyed. If I were to venture a guess, maybe you were just offered the short cut rear exit which is closer to the stairs? Maybe the lobby was occupied and she offered you a discrete exit? Just guessing. As to the being moved to a different room, some of us (a-hem) insist on backwalking as part of the massage, and I believe there are only 2 rooms with the overhead bars. I have been shuffled around to a room with the overhead bars before. Maybe it was someone like me insisting on the backwalk so they moved you to a different room so they could get to the overhead bars?
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 09:44 #57777Senior Member

Posts: 98Clarification
Tuma= tongue.
Originally Posted by SpiderBoy
[View Original Post]
Sorry about the confusion.
-
11-26-25 09:22 #57776Senior Member

Posts: 757Amber MS-SS
I went to MS instead of 7 for a change. First a couple of weird things happened in my visit. One, I was lead to a room where I got undressed. Before the massage, Amber comes in and says I need to go to the room across the hall. She wrapped a sheet around me and lead me to the other room. Two, I was ushered out the back door for some reason. I wasn't complaining, but it was a bit odd.
I had a good massage, but not awesome. Teasing only happened just before the flip. Amber is a total hottie, but I didn't like the $80 house fee and I tipped $60 because I didn't have a $10 bill.
I will say that if Amber worked for LKATL, I would probably be broke.
-
11-25-25 20:03 #57775Senior Member

Posts: 326Facts
Man they are messing the game up and it's meet massage.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





