Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 464 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 6946
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6586
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabishali  [View Original Post]
    Hello Anyone has any info on this one? Asking 400 ppm. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70.
    See post 6538 in this thread, (quoted below.)

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeor  [View Original Post]
    I did, 400 ppm, never any mention of a condom. She was definitely in to it and seems like she's one of those girls that really enjoys sex and figures she might as well get paid. She's thick though, a bit too thick for my liking but I prefer them real slim. Pics are mostly accurate, but def make her look a bit more athletic thick rather than just thick like she is. If you're in to that then go for it. Seems like she wants something real frequent, was texting me pretty regularly a few days after we met looking to meet again.

  2. #6585

    Luvlyrosie

    Anyone experience her? Seems pro-ish, asking 400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70

  3. #6584

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeor  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back, definitely won't repeat.

    Pros are she's the girl in the pics and she's really small. Cons are that the pics are her on her absolute best day plus some. She's not that toned nor does she have the cute little ass IRL. She's a former stripper, and honestly every bit of the type of girl you'd expect to find at L&L or something. Everything was covered, and she was mostly a dead fish. I ended up finishing myself off.

    Also, very unresponsive, I almost got in my car and left because she was giving me the runaround and taking forever to answer between texts once I arrived on location. I honestly should have.
    Thanks for all the feedback. I think I am going to pass.

  4. #6583
    Quote Originally Posted by Dummy123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady? She seems to be on the site throughout the day so could be a pro? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...?locale=en_USS
    I saw her a while back, definitely won't repeat.

    Pros are she's the girl in the pics and she's really small. Cons are that the pics are her on her absolute best day plus some. She's not that toned nor does she have the cute little ass IRL. She's a former stripper, and honestly every bit of the type of girl you'd expect to find at L&L or something. Everything was covered, and she was mostly a dead fish. I ended up finishing myself off.

    Also, very unresponsive, I almost got in my car and left because she was giving me the runaround and taking forever to answer between texts once I arrived on location. I honestly should have.

  5. #6582
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone else has any experiences with Kay? Thanks!
    I've hung out with her a few times. Awesome girl but has bf drive her.

  6. #6581

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dummy123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady? She seems to be on the site throughout the day so could be a pro? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...?locale=en_USS
    She has been reviewed on the Raleigh sugar baby forum. I have talked with her but was not enticed to meet her even though she is hot. In a nut shell, the reports on the Raleigh forum were not favorable.

  7. #6580
    Quote Originally Posted by Dummy123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady? She seems to be on the site throughout the day so could be a pro? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...?locale=en_USS
    Tried talking to her in January and was very unresponsive, youd ask her like two specific questions and shed just say yeah, or huh, or something and be completely oblivious that you're wanting to see her.

    Probably a real person and open to meeting but I gave up messaging. I should also add im pretty patient when it comes to communicating but I have my limit lol

  8. #6579

    Layla

    Has anyone seen this lady? She seems to be on the site throughout the day so could be a pro? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...?locale=en_USS

  9. #6578

    Maris

    This is one fun. Absolutely loves to fuck. Bit on the high end but was worth it for me. Do not DM me asking questions about what I paid or additional details about how I met, I have come to realize lot of you are snitches and I no longer provide more info than if it was a positive or negative experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-4ff019fe122a

  10. #6577
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    It's that time of year when all the SBs are looking for Christmas shopping money. Anyone else notice their DMs blowing up as of late with legit hotties?

    I'm honestly having a rough time keeping up.
    Yes. The best two times of the year to find new women is in the spring and in the fall. The spring right before it gets hot, the women want someone to travel to the beach with or on vacations. The birds and the bees time. In the fall before the major holidays hit, women don't want to be alone in the cold. They also want someone to share the holidays with. It's been this way since I've been chasing women. I think money does pay a part in it all too but I think it's mostly for companionship and not wanting to be alone.

  11. #6576

    Anyone notice recent increased SBs responding and meeting?

    It's that time of year when all the SBs are looking for Christmas shopping money. Anyone else notice their DMs blowing up as of late with legit hotties?

    I'm honestly having a rough time keeping up.

  12. #6575

    Paige on SA.

    Any info on this lady will be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-ca757c7a7321

  13. #6574

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by DezzNutzz  [View Original Post]
    Got the cash in hand and bolted out the door- bold!
    I feel lucky to have dodged her. I was going to meet last week with her but it didn't pan out.

  14. #6573
    Dang! Sorry this happened. This happened to me 15 yrs ago or so. I was out of town in Dallas and she asked for the $ after we chatted and had a few drinks in my room. She asked if she could get the money before we went any further so I gave her half. We chatted some more, and another drink. Then I went to take a piss and I heard the door open and close. I chased her down the stairs and out the front door and there was a mustang that she started to jump in, I grabbed her arm as she was getting in and driver dude points a gun in my face. They bolt off with no license plate on the car. My rental car was parked in the street and I chased after them (stupid but I was pissed), but there was no catching the mustang. Have never paid upfront since and nobody has gotten upset by that.

    Quote Originally Posted by DezzNutzz  [View Original Post]
    Got the cash in hand and bolted out the door- bold!

  15. #6572
    Quote Originally Posted by Dummy123  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That sucks and thanks for the heads up. I have been chatting with her and was looking to meet her. If you don't mind sharing what was the damage?
    The guy got robbed and you're asking the damage? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape