Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 6946
-
11-12-25 19:47 #6571Regular Member

Posts: 15Alessandra
Wow. That sucks and thanks for the heads up. I have been chatting with her and was looking to meet her. If you don't mind sharing what was the damage?
Originally Posted by DezzNutzz
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 16:15 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 100Thief alert Alessandra
Got the cash in hand and bolted out the door- bold!
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 13:01 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 55It was 4 for me.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 12:21 #6568Senior Member

Posts: 74Rosa. Latina in Charlotte on SA
FYI, Rosa made everything easy. Agreed to ppm, agreed to meet halfway, no problems with bare, etc. But after I booked a room, she started asking for $ upfront to protect herself from scammers. 🙄 I don't have a link because I already blocked her on Seeking.
-
11-10-25 21:53 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 65Agree, she talks a lot and a dead fish. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Bizkit69
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 18:20 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 193She kinda looks cute. What was your damage if you don't mind me asking. It's not like I have a way to contact her but just curious.
Originally Posted by Bizkit69
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 18:19 #6565Senior Member

Posts: 193Makes total sense. I never use my real info anywhere. I'm always careful because you never know what's on the other side.
Originally Posted by Bizkit69
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 16:54 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 55I feel your sentiment about her. I had a decent experience and would give her a 6. 5 (and I'm very picky). It sounds like you caught her on an off day. We built some good tension for a couple of weeks. She arrived in a hot dress and heels, with her hair and makeup done. I'll likely see her again.
Like many of the girls, they all have off days or off periods of time. It's happened to me quite a few times, even with ladies I've had previous good experiences with. These are women we're talking about, LOL.
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 15:18 #6563Senior Member

Posts: 258I saw her when she had a different profile name. I have to say that my experience was the opposite of yours. I found her to be a lazy dead fish lay. She talked way to much. Maybe her face is a little cute but her body is pretty flabby and she doesn't drive so she needs an Uber. I gave her 2. Plus the Uber. Maybe I got her on an off day but I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Bizkit69
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 11:50 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 55Jane
I remember seeing her reviewed here previously, I think under a different name, and will confirm she's real and a decent visit at a reasonable rate. She's quite pretty and responsive. She's into muscle cars, particularly Mustangs, and that's a good way to strick up some quick convo.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-b2445c2336ab
-
11-09-25 23:11 #6561Senior Member

Posts: 55Yes. There's absolutely concerns there b / c some of these girls and their boyfriends are pretty good scammers. I'm single so no worries there for me, but there's plenty of examples of extortion here. Use a burner number, never reveal your personal info, never bring someone new to your home are just the basics.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 23:08 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 55My bad, sorry about that. Good luck finding what you're looking for there.
Originally Posted by Eagle7415
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 18:00 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 1189Very true, exactly the reason I dropped out. They have no skin in the game and if they violate any of their rules they just create a new profile.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 17:23 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 62Do not bother. We texted, agreed on amount and set a time and place. Then nothing. She even texted the morning of meeting to confirm, then that afternoon, total ghost. Time waster.
Originally Posted by Bizkit69
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 16:35 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 160Not Millie but Milly
Check out the profile which is the one in this post.
Originally Posted by Bizkit69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





