Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 6946
-
11-28-25 21:48 #6586Senior Member

Posts: 258See post 6538 in this thread, (quoted below.)
Originally Posted by Tabishali
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CuriousGeor
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 09:30 #6585Senior Member

Posts: 272Luvlyrosie
Anyone experience her? Seems pro-ish, asking 400.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70
-
11-26-25 18:32 #6584Regular Member

Posts: 15Layla
Thanks for all the feedback. I think I am going to pass.
Originally Posted by CuriousGeor
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 17:22 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 227I saw her a while back, definitely won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Dummy123
[View Original Post]
Pros are she's the girl in the pics and she's really small. Cons are that the pics are her on her absolute best day plus some. She's not that toned nor does she have the cute little ass IRL. She's a former stripper, and honestly every bit of the type of girl you'd expect to find at L&L or something. Everything was covered, and she was mostly a dead fish. I ended up finishing myself off.
Also, very unresponsive, I almost got in my car and left because she was giving me the runaround and taking forever to answer between texts once I arrived on location. I honestly should have.
-
11-26-25 11:16 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 28I've hung out with her a few times. Awesome girl but has bf drive her.
Originally Posted by Bizkit69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 06:36 #6581Senior Member

Posts: 101Layla
She has been reviewed on the Raleigh sugar baby forum. I have talked with her but was not enticed to meet her even though she is hot. In a nut shell, the reports on the Raleigh forum were not favorable.
Originally Posted by Dummy123
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 20:25 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 120Tried talking to her in January and was very unresponsive, youd ask her like two specific questions and shed just say yeah, or huh, or something and be completely oblivious that you're wanting to see her.
Originally Posted by Dummy123
[View Original Post]
Probably a real person and open to meeting but I gave up messaging. I should also add im pretty patient when it comes to communicating but I have my limit lol
-
11-25-25 18:58 #6579Regular Member

Posts: 15Layla
Has anyone seen this lady? She seems to be on the site throughout the day so could be a pro? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...?locale=en_USS
-
11-24-25 07:58 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 178Maris
This is one fun. Absolutely loves to fuck. Bit on the high end but was worth it for me. Do not DM me asking questions about what I paid or additional details about how I met, I have come to realize lot of you are snitches and I no longer provide more info than if it was a positive or negative experience.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-4ff019fe122a
-
11-15-25 02:27 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 33Yes. The best two times of the year to find new women is in the spring and in the fall. The spring right before it gets hot, the women want someone to travel to the beach with or on vacations. The birds and the bees time. In the fall before the major holidays hit, women don't want to be alone in the cold. They also want someone to share the holidays with. It's been this way since I've been chasing women. I think money does pay a part in it all too but I think it's mostly for companionship and not wanting to be alone.
Originally Posted by Bizkit69
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 02:07 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 55Anyone notice recent increased SBs responding and meeting?
It's that time of year when all the SBs are looking for Christmas shopping money. Anyone else notice their DMs blowing up as of late with legit hotties?
I'm honestly having a rough time keeping up.
-
11-13-25 19:39 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 574Paige on SA.
Any info on this lady will be appreciated.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-ca757c7a7321
-
11-13-25 13:58 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 101Thief
I feel lucky to have dodged her. I was going to meet last week with her but it didn't pan out.
Originally Posted by DezzNutzz
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 22:26 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 55Dang! Sorry this happened. This happened to me 15 yrs ago or so. I was out of town in Dallas and she asked for the $ after we chatted and had a few drinks in my room. She asked if she could get the money before we went any further so I gave her half. We chatted some more, and another drink. Then I went to take a piss and I heard the door open and close. I chased her down the stairs and out the front door and there was a mustang that she started to jump in, I grabbed her arm as she was getting in and driver dude points a gun in my face. They bolt off with no license plate on the car. My rental car was parked in the street and I chased after them (stupid but I was pissed), but there was no catching the mustang. Have never paid upfront since and nobody has gotten upset by that.
Originally Posted by DezzNutzz
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 20:26 #6572Senior Member

Posts: 258The guy got robbed and you're asking the damage? LOL.
Originally Posted by Dummy123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




