Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 1129 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28873

    Megan

    Has anyone seen Megan since she is back? Reviews?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ics-54102.html

  2. #28872
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #28871
    Quote Originally Posted by OneStarter  [View Original Post]
    A little due diligence goes a long way. Google Lens is your friend. My hobby since I have entered retirement is to chase these scammers and work to shut them down. I have built relationships with a few of the scammer groups. Yes groups, they work in very large teams and run this like a business with financial targets and performance goals. In one case I was working they wanted me to launder their Cash App payments into Bitcoin for them. They had a volume of $2000 USD per day! Its crazy just how easy it is for them to scam like this.

    Stay alert!!
    And lo and behold, the ad is gone.

  4. #28870

    Got to agree here.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, I promise that if you read the ad and study the pics, you will make much better choices. I am convinced that most don't which is why a lot of us get scammed. Let's start with the ad:

    1. Title says Baby doll but then lists her name as Beth Stewart. Maybe she's calling herself a baby doll. Just a little weird as well as her second name. - minor flag.

    2. Petite MILF- nothing about her can be considered petite. (Her wording is a little weird too) - solid flag.

    3. The entire ad sounds like ChatGPT. Someone used a really good script but made some mistakes. The part that says "want to enjoy my nudes content" sounds like the script had something like: "include a CTA about my nudes" ChatGPT would create that type of CTA and use the word nudes but don't know how to tell Chat to use correct grammar. - solid flag.
    A little due diligence goes a long way. Google Lens is your friend. My hobby since I have entered retirement is to chase these scammers and work to shut them down. I have built relationships with a few of the scammer groups. Yes groups, they work in very large teams and run this like a business with financial targets and performance goals. In one case I was working they wanted me to launder their Cash App payments into Bitcoin for them. They had a volume of $2000 USD per day! Its crazy just how easy it is for them to scam like this.

    Stay alert!!

  5. #28869
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Had another dream Summer lastnight and still doesn't disappoints.

    I've learned after hanging with her, is that she takes direction well and is submissive. So to make my experiences better with her. I've had to give her some directions on what I want.

    After she dreams with you a few time she gets better and more comfortable.
    Just hung out qith sunmer it looks like this week is def the week she moves out of her place in Cary. She said she will be heading to Garner by end of week.

    So last chance to hang out with her in Cary.

  6. #28868

    WhatsApp / Telegram- Guys, read the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    The profile has a telegram link, which is generally an indicator of a scam. That and the whatsapp number. Providers in the US generally don't use whatsapp since texting is pretty much free. People in africa and asia use whatsapp / online chat apps a lot more.

    There is no deposit requirement listed, but I'm guessing if you reach out, she will respond with a request for a deposit. I also searched the telegram username, and there's 2 more related accounts with that name. IMO this is a scammer not in the US.

    Also ngl it's entirely possible the pics are AI too.
    Fellas, I promise that if you read the ad and study the pics, you will make much better choices. I am convinced that most don't which is why a lot of us get scammed. Let's start with the ad:

    1. Title says Baby doll but then lists her name as Beth Stewart. Maybe she's calling herself a baby doll. Just a little weird as well as her second name. - minor flag.

    2. Petite MILF- nothing about her can be considered petite. (Her wording is a little weird too) - solid flag.

    3. The entire ad sounds like ChatGPT. Someone used a really good script but made some mistakes. The part that says "want to enjoy my nudes content" sounds like the script had something like: "include a CTA about my nudes" ChatGPT would create that type of CTA and use the word nudes but don't know how to tell Chat to use correct grammar. - solid flag.

    Pics.

    1. None are taking in a hotel. One of them you can even see her neighborhood. - minor flag.

    2. Her pics without her holding her phone, all look staged. Professionally done. Like she was put in a pose. This is always suspicious to me. Also, $200/ hr doesn't really pay for professional pictures. - solid flag.

    Description.

    1. She's not 4'8'- major flag.

    2. She's not Hispanic- major flag.

    3. Her hair looks pretty red to me- major flag.

    4. Her eyes don't look brown- major flag.

    In the end, too many flags to even consider. I get it guys, I really do. What we like is what we like. We just have to be vigilante in the providers that we choose to contact.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.

  7. #28867

    Jane

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...u/869776868591

    I went back for a second go with Jane. Much like the first visit except this time she gave me her edging technique where she drills her tongue into my frenulum for I don't know how long. Seemed like forever but that still wasn't long enough. I've seen plenty of providers before but never got head like this.

    I'll see her again for this.

  8. #28866
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    The profile has a telegram link, which is generally an indicator of a scam. That and the whatsapp number. Providers in the US generally don't use whatsapp since texting is pretty much free. People in africa and asia use whatsapp / online chat apps a lot more.

    There is no deposit requirement listed, but I'm guessing if you reach out, she will respond with a request for a deposit. I also searched the telegram username, and there's 2 more related accounts with that name. IMO this is a scammer not in the US.

    Also ngl it's entirely possible the pics are AI too.
    FWIW. Texted number. Quick response and provided a plausible specific address. It was too far away, so I didn't purse it further. Although it could be, I'm not convinced that it is a scam.

  9. #28865

    Latina?

    Anyone seen her or know if she's real / safe? She gave me a location but its at a house, and that always sketches me out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197114743

  10. #28864

    Whatsapp / telegrame

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    The profile has a telegram link, which is generally an indicator of a scam. That and the whatsapp number. Providers in the US generally don't use whatsapp since texting is pretty much free. People in africa and asia use whatsapp / online chat apps a lot more.

    There is no deposit requirement listed, but I'm guessing if you reach out, she will respond with a request for a deposit. I also searched the telegram username, and there's 2 more related accounts with that name. IMO this is a scammer not in the US.

    Also ngl it's entirely possible the pics are AI too.
    The add has a normal number for texting and the same number for whatapp. Its a 412 area code. Thats normal for someone to have both a US number and the exact same Whatsapp. Just having that doesn't mean its a scam (it could still be one).

  11. #28863
    Quote Originally Posted by MissippiMud  [View Original Post]
    Looks TGTBT. Any information?

    https://tryst.link/escort/babydoll1990
    The profile has a telegram link, which is generally an indicator of a scam. That and the whatsapp number. Providers in the US generally don't use whatsapp since texting is pretty much free. People in africa and asia use whatsapp / online chat apps a lot more.

    There is no deposit requirement listed, but I'm guessing if you reach out, she will respond with a request for a deposit. I also searched the telegram username, and there's 2 more related accounts with that name. IMO this is a scammer not in the US.

    Also ngl it's entirely possible the pics are AI too.

  12. #28862

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by MissippiMud  [View Original Post]
    Looks TGTBT. Any information?

    https://tryst.link/escort/babydoll1990
    Was immediately texted back from a different number promising everything. I didn't go any further after the red flag.

  13. #28861

    Beth Stewart

    Looks TGTBT. Any information?

    https://tryst.link/escort/babydoll1990

  14. #28860

    RE: Lexii

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Found this.
    Guys, she was posting pregnant a month ago!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...s/899077410528

    HolyDiver.

  15. #28859

    Sabinethedivine Penelope Redhead RDU pics

    Thanks for the reports.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/90909222

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    This redhead is now using a new moniker. Penelope. Mongers beware.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/90909222

    Check out Billy Thornton's post #28812 for pictures in case the weblinks go bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-11-22 2.00.30 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-22 1.57.19 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-22 1.57.27 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-22 1.57.35 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-22 1.57.42 PM.jpg‎  

    Screenshot 2025-11-14 4.00.56 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-14 4.00.08 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-14 4.01.21 PM.jpg‎   8594434aec80fd7f816b30a48a757b7f_f.jpg‎   54e2b609e072ab2897381c1a9140b187_f.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape