Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 628 1128 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28888

    Anybody take the plunge?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/834189532539

    Has anyone seen this provider? Any reviews very much appreciated!

  2. #28887

    Thanksgiving

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Thanksgiving.

    Be honest. Who texted their favorite provider a Happy Thanksgiving thinking there a good friend. LOL. I did, maybe more that one. Shezzzh.
    Of course we all did. Even knowing every single one would ask for money!

  3. #28886

    Thanksgiving

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Thanksgiving.

    Be honest. Who texted their favorite provider a Happy Thanksgiving thinking there a good friend. LOL. I did, maybe more that one. Shezzzh.
    Um, I'm guilty too LOL! Oh well, great friends we think.

  4. #28885
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    I tried dreaming about her last year around this time. She is loca yocal. If you look you out can find her. When she first started she used her actual first name.

    Everything about her screams she is in an abusive relationship and her bf is her handler. Now can't say if it's the same bf. But a year ago he was the one setting the rules.

    Imo, she is real, has far far too many rules, but also is a likely scammer 2/3 times.

    I'd stay away but that's me.

  5. #28884
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Looks 22 to me, if not older. Like one of those girls who will probably always look kinda young but you can see the demons creeping in and changing that bit by bit.
    She looks like a college student home for the break. Imo.

    If anyone takes the plunge let us know.

  6. #28883

    Thankgiving

    Thanksgiving.

    Be honest. Who texted their favorite provider a Happy Thanksgiving thinking there a good friend. LOL. I did, maybe more that one. Shezzzh.

  7. #28882
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe  [View Original Post]
    I'm passing bc I can't tell if she's old enough or not LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197299048#.
    Looks 22 to me, if not older. Like one of those girls who will probably always look kinda young but you can see the demons creeping in and changing that bit by bit.

  8. #28881

    What why'all think? I'm passin

    I'm passing bc I can't tell if she's old enough or not LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197299048#.

  9. #28880

    Anyone seen her?

    Can someone help me out and lmk if she's legit / safe?

    Or also PM any bb anal girls I'm trying to start an OF and be consistent with it.

    Thanks.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...apy-81255.html

  10. #28879

    Pulitzer

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    I was not really aware she had left. She stopped posting for a while after she was arrested for causing a scene at a Cary daycare. My guess is she was day drinking (is it day drinking if you don't stop?) and got into a donnybrook with someone else picking up their kid. Can only imagine how small a perceived slight it would take to set her off, given her proclivity for going doolally at someone who is paying her good money to play with her saggy tits.

    Oh, she stopped posting for a while after she was charged with Cyberstalking. Who knows what that was about? Again, likely she had a tiff with one of her 'loyal repeat clients' and decided to start harassing them.

    I think the best indicator of just how imbalanced she is can be seen in her contributions to some of the Phone Number Spam filtering sites. For example, the App Mr. Number.
    Well written. That was enjoyable to read and included good points. Kept my attention till the end.

  11. #28878

    Back? Did she leave really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed2013  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Megan since she is back? Reviews?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ics-54102.html
    I was not really aware she had left. She stopped posting for a while after she was arrested for causing a scene at a Cary daycare. My guess is she was day drinking (is it day drinking if you don't stop?) and got into a donnybrook with someone else picking up their kid. Can only imagine how small a perceived slight it would take to set her off, given her proclivity for going doolally at someone who is paying her good money to play with her saggy tits.

    Oh, she stopped posting for a while after she was charged with Cyberstalking. Who knows what that was about? Again, likely she had a tiff with one of her 'loyal repeat clients' and decided to start harassing them.

    I think the best indicator of just how imbalanced she is can be seen in her contributions to some of the Phone Number Spam filtering sites. For example, the App Mr. Number.

    If you somehow offend her, she will go onto that app and spew invective about you in the form of Spam reports about your phone number. Say you are unhygienic, cheap, manipulative. The list goes on and on. I know another monger on here showed me how she had called him a 'sad, pathetic, limp dicked loser who tried to steal from her'. Apparently, he was suggesting to her that they get some sort of 'sugar daddy' thing going, so he could just give her a set amount of money at the start of the month rather than make every visit purely transactional. She accused him of thinking that she was going to see him for free. He was offering her about twice what she was asking, but she couldn't wrap her head around the concept. Hmmm, seems like a self-worth issue to me.

    Oh, the other really funny thing she does is she leaves spam reports on the numbers of other providers in the area. How do I know it is her? Well. Who do you suppose would have written this?

    "Don't waste your time with * * or * rushed clock watching $$$ Rubs. MEGAN in Cary is THE BEST AND ONLY CHOICE. Text Megan at * ".

    Yeah, sounds a lot like.

    "Avoid the Scams-Make the SAFE choice. Site-Verified, tenured & TRUSTED LMBT. NO DEPOSITS EVER. Home providers are safest. Avoid fake / paid reviews, groups / spas / ice issues in NC. "

    That is from her current ad on Rub Rankings. (Seriously, are body rub providers having ICE issues? I know it is a problem for all POC, but I haven't heard anything specific.).

    So no, I don't think I will be signing up for such. Shame about it is, she ain't half bad looking, and gives decent head. If only she would shut up for a second, slow down on edible, Oil, Gummies, crap, and cut down on the white wine. Oh. And totally change her entire manic-schizoid personality.

  12. #28877

    Becky

    She's the girl in the pictures. She's clean, nice and thick. Everything covered. No GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]

  13. #28876

  14. #28875

    Ashton

    Saw the famous Ashton today.

    Dream was actually really nice, she looks good and dressed up in lingerie. She is not the most responsive through text and she does keep you waiting a while in the parking lot. I would recommend texting her 10 minutes before you actually arrive that you are there, because you will spend at least 15 minutes in the parking lot.

    Other than that, she has a nice rack and rides really well. Asked me what my favorite position is, which with a rack like hers I opted for CG. Rode me until I finished in the bag, got to play and suck on her girls while she went to work.

  15. #28874

    Oh dang

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    If this ad is legit, PLEASE for the love of all stay as far away as you can. Otherwise, there will be problems within our hobby community. Read her ENTIRE ad. At the bottom she casually says she has Herpes but no outbreak right now. I know good and well her doctor explicitly explained to her that Herpes ABSOLUTELY IS spreadable even when you are not having an active outbreak. And for anyone out there reading this that believes having sex with someone who has herpes is safe when they are not having an outbreak, you had better educate yourself!! Yes, the risks are lower when no outbreak is present, BUT you can still get it by a process called "shedding". Please stay away from this one if you actively see other providers that most of us see!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/385921207011
    Well dangit. Doesn't see married guys either. Ounts me and a lot of others out. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape