Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 648 1148 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28588

    Alexxxa

    Last I herd from her she is living outside. No place, as of today no word from her. I did not get a location of her living outside. If I had to guess right around 40/55 area.

  2. #28587

    SummerB

    Had another dream Summer lastnight and still doesn't disappoints.

    I've learned after hanging with her, is that she takes direction well and is submissive. So to make my experiences better with her. I've had to give her some directions on what I want.

    After she dreams with you a few time she gets better and more comfortable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SummerB9843540673A.jpg‎   SummerB9843540673b.jpg‎  

  3. #28586

    Porscha is real

    So, I had a dream with Porscha. She has a lot of rules and sticks with them. It's covered everything. I elected for a qv. I know she has some ambivalent reviews from about 9-10 months ago so wanted to post something more recent. I arrived and she looks like her pictures. She is a young spinner with really nice new bolt ons. YMMV, but I was able to gently fondle and play with them and suck on her nipples. However, from her prior reviews, she seems to be a YMMV type of provider so not sure if that is something she lets everyone do. FS was fully covered and went missionary and doggie and says all the right things. She really does have a gorgeous body and the view in missionary and doggie are pretty spectacular. I may see her again, but may not as I am a big GFE fan and need a solid BBBJ and she provides none of those things. I am tempted to continue seeing her and see if I can get a little more access and opening up her menu with more time, money and charisma. She is very attractive.

    She was fine with me and really wanted me to come see her again. She is based out of greenesboro so not always available in the Raleigh-Durham area.

    Of note, she had a friend in the room at the time that she was training/showing the ropes called Juicy who was a young thick black girl. Not my type given that she was a bit too thick for my tastes. She seemed nice though. She was showering while Porscha and I went at it but did pop out mid session, but I didn’t mind as she was mind her own business.

    Stay safe out there fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/caucasian_w/available-the-girl-of-your-wil/904120337545

  4. #28585

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    When I first saw her post she had another girl in the same exact ad so her roommate, if it was a thinner black chick, also works. The fact a dude came into a working girl's room without knocking is a pretty huge no no though. That's the kinda stuff that'll make me not want to return even after an otherwise great visit. Thanks for providing another perspective.

    Unrelated, but has anyone seen Remi that came up recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/winst...d/390084039872

    I'm too lazy to screenshot but if she takes it down I'll try to save it. She doesn't seem really photogenic.
    I contacted Remi, asking if she has been reviewed. She texted back saying that someone reviewed her, but I don't think that's the case. I haven't seen her Ad before.

  5. #28584
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcontact  [View Original Post]
    I realized I should just leave a full review for my visit with her.

    She's horrible at taking pictures. Honestly, she's really bad. She's probably a 6/10 in looks, but her picture are deeply unflattering. She has good oral hygiene, and she has all her teeth. Her hair is generally around her shoulders or a little shorter. She's not fat, but she's not a spinner. I find her body to be pleasant and my type, she has a full set of curves.

    She normally doesn't wear makeup when I see her (my preference), but she's really sweet and likes to please. Always noticed there's a significant difference in service when I shower before seeing her vs a little while before (do with that what you will).

    Seen her many times. Was hoping she'd stay under the radar for me, actually, but now that she's noticed, I feel it's important to share knowledge. I've seen her for sessions with tons of GFE (dfk / bbj), which is my preference. She's never watched the clock, but it's always worth getting a hh in my opinion. Please don't ruin this girl's experience. She's one of two girls I see regularly. Donations are always fair in my opinion.

    Also, sometimes I have had to wait as much as 10/15 minutes in the parking lot. It's uncommon, but it has happened.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/226791312092
    I setup an appointment with her a while back. I drove about 40 minutes to her location arriving a little early to check things out. Waited and saw two guys come out in a rush and pile into a car. Knocked on door and no response. Noticed that the door was beat up and there was a broken front window. Tried to text and saw a message from her a few minutes ago that didn't buzz my phone asking to delay for an hour. I didn't like the time wasting and the way things were headed. So I declined and moved on. I appreciate the other reports and glad that I listened to my gut.

    She might be great and everything would be fine, but I'll just stick with my cautious approach since there are plenty of options that I know are reliable and safe.

  6. #28583

    Alexxa

    Last number I saw was 919[Deleted by Admin]661.

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDik  [View Original Post]
    Could someone send me alexxxa # please. I noticed she hasn't posted on stg. Yall know I like pregnant gals. LOL DM me.

  7. #28582
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. My experience was weird. Set up an appointment, told her that I'll call before heading over. The time comes and I call her, she doesn't respond. After 10 min or so, she calls me from a different number saying her roommate has her phone and she's using roommates number to call. Whatever. After arriving at her place and going to her room, I asked if I could use restroom, she doesn't let me go into the one in her room, asks me to go to other one downstairs. I guess someone was in there. Her room smelled like cigarette factory. Anyways, we start off with some DFK, which she is really good at. I didn't want to go FS with her so asked for a bbj. She was quite good honestly, but wasn't willing to do it for longer. Then suddenly someone opens the door and sees us naked. It was embarrassing. He is dragged away by her roommate. She then apologizes for not locking the door and continues the BJ and finishes me off in a few. Then later that night I get call around 2 am from her roommate's number (the number she had used to call before I met her) . Again I get a call at 8 am, when I respond to the call, no one talks. Later in the day, I got text asking to "bring 30 and come up". I texted back saying she's texting wrong number, she responds with "k". I think I'd avoid her.
    When I first saw her post she had another girl in the same exact ad so her roommate, if it was a thinner black chick, also works. The fact a dude came into a working girl's room without knocking is a pretty huge no no though. That's the kinda stuff that'll make me not want to return even after an otherwise great visit. Thanks for providing another perspective.

    Unrelated, but has anyone seen Remi that came up recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/winst...d/390084039872

    I'm too lazy to screenshot but if she takes it down I'll try to save it. She doesn't seem really photogenic.

  8. #28581

    Cary Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcontact  [View Original Post]
    I realized I should just leave a full review for my visit with her.

    She's horrible at taking pictures. Honestly, she's really bad. She's probably a 6/10 in looks, but her picture are deeply unflattering. She has good oral hygiene, and she has all her teeth. Her hair is generally around her shoulders or a little shorter. She's not fat, but she's not a spinner. I find her body to be pleasant and my type, she has a full set of curves.

    She normally doesn't wear makeup when I see her (my preference), but she's really sweet and likes to please. Always noticed there's a significant difference in service when I shower before seeing her vs a little while before (do with that what you will).

    Seen her many times. Was hoping she'd stay under the radar for me, actually, but now that she's noticed, I feel it's important to share knowledge. I've seen her for sessions with tons of GFE (dfk / bbj), which is my preference. She's never watched the clock, but it's always worth getting a hh in my opinion. Please don't ruin this girl's experience. She's one of two girls I see regularly. Donations are always fair in my opinion.

    Also, sometimes I have had to wait as much as 10/15 minutes in the parking lot. It's uncommon, but it has happened.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/226791312092
    I saw her recently. My experience was weird. Set up an appointment, told her that I'll call before heading over. The time comes and I call her, she doesn't respond. After 10 min or so, she calls me from a different number saying her roommate has her phone and she's using roommates number to call. Whatever. After arriving at her place and going to her room, I asked if I could use restroom, she doesn't let me go into the one in her room, asks me to go to other one downstairs. I guess someone was in there. Her room smelled like cigarette factory. Anyways, we start off with some DFK, which she is really good at. I didn't want to go FS with her so asked for a bbj. She was quite good honestly, but wasn't willing to do it for longer. Then suddenly someone opens the door and sees us naked. It was embarrassing. He is dragged away by her roommate. She then apologizes for not locking the door and continues the BJ and finishes me off in a few. Then later that night I get call around 2 am from her roommate's number (the number she had used to call before I met her) . Again I get a call at 8 am, when I respond to the call, no one talks. Later in the day, I got text asking to "bring 30 and come up". I texted back saying she's texting wrong number, she responds with "k". I think I'd avoid her.

  9. #28580

    Trying trying trying

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I searched her number in the app that I use. DM me if you want her name. Seems legit based on the info that came back.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.
    I have been trying to PM for two days with no luck, keep getting DB errors. I'll keep attempting, so don't forget me.

  10. #28579
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Full service.
    Will she do BBJ CIM and what's the Damage.

  11. #28578

    Visiting

    Hey! Guys could use some help! Looking for a young petite for in call tomorrow afternoon. APT preferably vs hotel. Staying near Duke right now. You to see Havannaz3 but looks like she may be out of the business. If anyone has contact let me know please.

    Thanks in advance!

  12. #28577

    Alexxxa new#

    Could someone send me alexxxa # please. I noticed she hasn't posted on stg. Yall know I like pregnant gals. LOL DM me.

  13. #28576

    She's real, but last saw her 7-8 months ago

    She is actually quite attractive although the pictures are likely when she was a few years younger and so she has gained a little bit of midsection weight. She's tight as well since I had to go in nice and slow but then we found a nice rhythm once stretched out. I am thicker and longer than the average bear per what other providers have stated so that may factor into the equation. I thought it was surprising how tight she was given her height. She has got to be at least 5'10".

    I didn't keep seeing her as everything is covered and I was hoping that after two visits, she would budge on the BBBJ, but she wouldn't. She got more into it with me, but I still think she does lack overall enthusiasm. She will hit you up to see her again though if she needs funds and I suppose has taken a liking to you.

    I did not pay anywhere close to what she is listing as her tryst rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stella1767  [View Original Post]
    New to here, but long time lurker. Interested in knowing if anyone has seen or heard of Emma before.

    Really cute, , but probably TGTBT.

    She has 1 TER review from February. Advertises it on secret hostess skipthegames, and tryst.

    TER I'd 402819.

    https://secrethostess.com/10693925/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/277090949816

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmain919#photos.

  14. #28575
    Quote Originally Posted by Spindoctor414  [View Original Post]
    Saw Summer Bae again recently, and she's fantastic. She's a tiny spinner, great bbj, and great at communication. I know she's free today if anyone is looking for a visit. I don't know her hr rates, but it's 150/200 for qv / hhr. She's really cool and laid back. I don't think she's got an ad, so message me for her number. She's located in Cary near the airport.
    Tried to message you for her digits but would not go thru?

  15. #28574

    Seen

    Quote Originally Posted by Stella1767  [View Original Post]
    New to here, but long time lurker. Interested in knowing if anyone has seen or heard of Emma before.

    Really cute, , but probably TGTBT.

    She has 1 TER review from February. Advertises it on secret hostess skipthegames, and tryst.

    TER I'd 402819.

    https://secrethostess.com/10693925/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/277090949816

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmain919#photos.
    I saw here several months ago as Sasha (left a review then). She is cute, thought not quite as cure as the pictures look. The donations through Tryst better be a joke, I wouldn't see her again for half that. Nothing bad about the visit, but she definitely wasn't into it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape