Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 621 1121 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35546
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacLong  [View Original Post]
    The constant games and no-shows make the hobby a real headache sometimes.
    It really does make it tough. These women are all bat shit crazy sociopaths. They realize they'll never experience true love or any real relationship so most just numb the reality of their bullshit "jobs" with drugs or alcohol. Most couldn't even read a book or pass an 8th grade math test. But none of that is an excuse to waste peoples times and play games. If their communication sucks or they give you the runaround and their service sucks. Have a print out of their post and hand it to the front desk people and tell them what room they're in when you're leaving. Could you imagine having dinner reservations and the host keeps telling you wait longer, give me just 5-10 minutes, actually just go home and come back tomorrow? At some point we have to make it so miserable for the ladies who waste our time that they just leave the industry or move to another state.

  2. #35545

    Can't agree with like anything you wrote.

    I mean to start with since when are girls in this business not flaky? Most of them addicts so it's very common for them to be less than reliable. Secondly I've parked in complexes that had those parking warnings about a billion times in my life and never been towed. Usually they're just really telling people not to leave their car there. Last I've had many providers ask to see my car and every one of them I allowed to do that was legit. All that said I haven't met with this provider specifically so can't speak to whether she's legit or not.

  3. #35544

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by MarioPlumber  [View Original Post]
    Awhile back I messaged 3 massage providers off tryst. The only one that responded was sona. We couldn't come to an agreement so I never set anything up. Few days later I get a call 3 of them back to back. I answered thinking it was a emergency or something. It was a guy with Caribbean accent saying I was a no show and he was going to charge me $3000. I hung up on him. The other 2 girls don't have their post up so I don't remember who they were but I think it was a pimp for sona not sure. Anyone have any experience like this.
    LOL. Yes. I like to play with them. Never use your real number. I tell them I am located in Richmond and to bring their pussy ass and get me. They usually hang up or go along briefly before hanging up or stop texting. They will send photos saying they are the cartel and coming to harm your family. LOL. Its all a game. I play along.

  4. #35543

    Scam

    Awhile back I messaged 3 massage providers off tryst. The only one that responded was sona. We couldn't come to an agreement so I never set anything up. Few days later I get a call 3 of them back to back. I answered thinking it was a emergency or something. It was a guy with Caribbean accent saying I was a no show and he was going to charge me $3000. I hung up on him. The other 2 girls don't have their post up so I don't remember who they were but I think it was a pimp for sona not sure. Anyone have any experience like this.

  5. #35542

    Niurka

    I've been trying to set up something with niurka on Tryst no luck. She hasn't responded to any messages. I'm using the generic tryst message and filling in the blanks. Has any one seen her.

  6. #35541

    Ms Vee Amazon: Missed out or dodged bullet

    A few nights ago I went to see Ms Vee Amazon. I contacted her via text and we had an agreed upon time. I inquire about location and she doesn't do that until it is time to meet up instead of 20-30 minutes prior to ensure I get there on time. (red flag #1, no concept of promptness). When I get to her location it is at an apartment complex that instructs parkers that they need a permit and if you don't have it you were going to be towed. So I parked across the street, on the street where I could before letting her know I was there and ready. It took her a few minutes to respond and when she did, she said she needed to feed her pets and to wait a few minutes (red flag #2, lack of preparation and promptness). I asked for the building number and apartment and she called me. I get out of my car and walk towards her apartment complex and as I walk and talk, I see a sketchy looking white guy roaming around and then standing in front of an apartment like he's looking out and while we are talking, she wants me to park my car in that parking lot that requests a permit (red flags #3 and 4, no concept of basic instructions and potential sketchy characters around). She claims she need to see what my car looks like. At that point, I was like the hell with this and left. She sends me a text saying I'm doing too much. What? Maybe she's paranoid because it was night time and I think this could have gone differently of it was day time. However, she sort of come across as a provider who is either a thief / druggie type or is too used to seeing dusty tricks instead of respectful clients and don't know how to deal with them properly IDk what do why'all think?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/197162502.

    https://callescort.org/804-807-8907

  7. #35540
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    The level of frustration is though the roof dealing with most of these skanks. Unreliable, undependable, its just crazy.
    The constant games and no-shows make the hobby a real headache sometimes.

  8. #35539
    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo  [View Original Post]
    If you're thinking about the cute blonde that offered Greek, I've been told she's out of the game.
    I can confirm she's out of the game.

  9. #35538
    Quote Originally Posted by GotTheItch  [View Original Post]
    Pic doesn't look like the Ivy that was around awhile ago and hosted near the diamond. Haven't gotten a response yet wondering if I should bother.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/878586364579
    If you're thinking about the cute blonde that offered Greek, I've been told she's out of the game.

  10. #35537

    Becky and Cheyenne

    Cheyenne and Becky are looking for new and old friends to chill with. Just hmu for their digits.

  11. #35536

    Intel on Ivy?

    Pic doesn't look like the Ivy that was around awhile ago and hosted near the diamond. Haven't gotten a response yet wondering if I should bother.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/878586364579

  12. #35535

    LoLo #

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter  [View Original Post]
    I guess its been about 2 years since I last saw Lolo- could I snag her number from someone? Also, anybody have any updates on Ivy / Amanda?
    She says she takes the ad down quickly because of volume of responses. If she's being hit up by upwards of 40 guys in two hours she can only see but so many in a day. Tells me she limits it to 2 at the most and doesn't even work every day. It's basically first come first serve so act fast.

    8 oh4. 8 three8. 4 thousand8.

  13. #35534

    Lexi

    Made contact on Seeking. Anyone know her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1128.jpg‎   IMG_1127.jpg‎  

  14. #35533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?
    She has always been like that. Used to see her fairly regularly and it being hit or missed on a timely reply was an understatement.

  15. #35532
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?
    That's how she is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape