Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 37358
-
11-21-25 16:22 #35528Senior Member

Posts: 491I wouldn't participate in contacting anyone in Henrico. Short of a well known UTR in a private residence. Any hotel or car date is a big risk there in my opinion. Be very careful.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
11-21-25 15:31 #35527Senior Member

Posts: 60Looking for info
Made contact with this provider this morning but couldn't set up a good time. Will try again next week. Has any one had a dream with her and would give a recommendation? She is close by in the far west end (Innsbrook) and the donation was good. Tried to google her phone # but nothing came back. Any comments are welcome. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...e/026410025562
-
11-21-25 15:04 #35526Senior Member

Posts: 41Nope, same here. I'll sometimes get a message back a day, two, or three later saying, "sorry I missed you".
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 14:47 #35525Senior Member

Posts: 489This Latina is Legit
Had a great time. QV including BBBJ was two bills. But we went longer than 20 min. Pics are real.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7199063.htm?cat=1
-
11-21-25 12:48 #35524Senior Member

Posts: 484Pixie
I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?
-
11-21-25 12:01 #35523Senior Member

Posts: 353Smh
The level of frustration is though the roof dealing with most of these skanks. Unreliable, undependable, its just crazy.
-
11-21-25 01:47 #35522Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone dream with her? I reached out but no response. I haven't seen her post again either. I'm always weary especially lately with so many stings.
Originally Posted by BigToy779
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 22:40 #35521Regular Member

Posts: 16Catfish
Hey guys. I went to see this one and it was an old lady that was not attractive. She was naked and saying she would do BBBJ for cheap, it was strange and I got out of there as fast as I could. Stay safe out there!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/565288478051
-
11-20-25 19:08 #35520Senior Member

Posts: 79OUTCALL tonight
Looking for a nice outcall massage+ tonight in Northern Chesterfield. Anyone have a sharable?
-
11-19-25 17:03 #35519Senior Member

Posts: 27Lolo
I guess its been about 2 years since I last saw Lolo- could I snag her number from someone? Also, anybody have any updates on Ivy / Amanda?
-
11-19-25 16:25 #35518Senior Member

Posts: 337Re
Not much detail going back in their local area
Shoutout to Billy Thornton in Raleigh positive reviews thread/subforum however
Might have to go further back however
984 two Uno four sixxx sixxx 19 for Ginger.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 14:22 #35517Senior Member

Posts: 1922 hotties
I just went to visit Dallas and Ginger.
https://callescort.org/256-541-8230/videos
160 hh safe play only. I had an amazing time and will be back when they are back.
Looks 9/10 (I saw Dallas) CBJ was amazing and all positions welcome. Nice time.
-
11-19-25 07:13 #35516Senior Member

Posts: 172Struck out
Didn't hear back from Packie, maybe inbox is full.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
Couldn't connect with, and not sure she's real: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/196859377.
And this one wanted too much, and still not 100% sure she's real either: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/196866417.
-
11-18-25 23:06 #35515Senior Member

Posts: 316Madison
Seen Madison twice, both outcalls in VA Beach. I can't confirm but suspect she would do an outcall to richmond but at higher price since she was complaining about getting around traffic in va beach by itself. Very business like and you only going once.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 20:04 #35514Senior Member

Posts: 229Madison
I am curious about her. I have 2 questions. 1. Nowhere mentions Richmond, is she not doing Richmond? 2. I assume her gifts on a per-hour basis only, but can you go twice or just once and done?
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
Thanks.










Reply With Quote






