Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 1122 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35531

    Innsbrook

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with this provider this morning but couldn't set up a good time. Will try again next week. Has any one had a dream with her and would give a recommendation? She is close by in the far west end (Innsbrook) and the donation was good. Tried to google her phone # but nothing came back. Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...e/026410025562
    She's cool. Down to earth. She moans and gets really into it. It was a fun time.

  2. #35530

    Jazzy

    She gives good bbjcimws. Price is much lower than the STG ads. She's chillin at motel on Midlothian Trpk. Can be a little flaky when tweaking but when she gets started she works hard till the finish.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...b/419568897090

  3. #35529
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?
    Saw her a week or two ago and had good dream. Felt like it was the 3rd or 4th time I hit her up before she responded.

  4. #35528
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with this provider this morning but couldn't set up a good time. Will try again next week. Has any one had a dream with her and would give a recommendation? She is close by in the far west end (Innsbrook) and the donation was good. Tried to google her phone # but nothing came back. Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...e/026410025562
    I wouldn't participate in contacting anyone in Henrico. Short of a well known UTR in a private residence. Any hotel or car date is a big risk there in my opinion. Be very careful.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  5. #35527

    Looking for info

    Made contact with this provider this morning but couldn't set up a good time. Will try again next week. Has any one had a dream with her and would give a recommendation? She is close by in the far west end (Innsbrook) and the donation was good. Tried to google her phone # but nothing came back. Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...e/026410025562

  6. #35526
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?
    Nope, same here. I'll sometimes get a message back a day, two, or three later saying, "sorry I missed you".

  7. #35525

    This Latina is Legit

    Had a great time. QV including BBBJ was two bills. But we went longer than 20 min. Pics are real.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7199063.htm?cat=1

  8. #35524

    Pixie

    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?

  9. #35523

    Smh

    The level of frustration is though the roof dealing with most of these skanks. Unreliable, undependable, its just crazy.

  10. #35522
    Quote Originally Posted by BigToy779  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one? Can't find anything on her and she is close to my office so I'd love to find a lunch time quick snack. Stay safe guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/340512231173
    Anyone dream with her? I reached out but no response. I haven't seen her post again either. I'm always weary especially lately with so many stings.

  11. #35521

    Catfish

    Hey guys. I went to see this one and it was an old lady that was not attractive. She was naked and saying she would do BBBJ for cheap, it was strange and I got out of there as fast as I could. Stay safe out there!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/565288478051

  12. #35520

    OUTCALL tonight

    Looking for a nice outcall massage+ tonight in Northern Chesterfield. Anyone have a sharable?

  13. #35519

    Lolo

    I guess its been about 2 years since I last saw Lolo- could I snag her number from someone? Also, anybody have any updates on Ivy / Amanda?

  14. #35518

    Re

    Not much detail going back in their local area
    Shoutout to Billy Thornton in Raleigh positive reviews thread/subforum however
    Might have to go further back however

    984 two Uno four sixxx sixxx 19 for Ginger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    I just went to visit Dallas and Ginger.

    https://callescort.org/256-541-8230/videos

    160 hh safe play only. I had an amazing time and will be back when they are back.

    Looks 9/10 (I saw Dallas) CBJ was amazing and all positions welcome. Nice time.

  15. #35517

    2 hotties

    I just went to visit Dallas and Ginger.

    https://callescort.org/256-541-8230/videos

    160 hh safe play only. I had an amazing time and will be back when they are back.

    Looks 9/10 (I saw Dallas) CBJ was amazing and all positions welcome. Nice time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape